Loser, Whatever!

Stalker

Once I was sure Oliver was a decent distance away from me, I went to the kitchen, pulled the pizza out of the fridge and threw it in the oven. I was still underage, so I had to use the appliances that didn't require magic.

I threw myself onto one of the couches in our living room and ran today's events through my mind. It all seemed too unbelievable.

What was Oliver Wood doing here? Doesn't he have a game somewhere or something? Or maybe he was different. Maybe he just needed to get away from everything for a bit. Not the type of behavior I'd expect from an international Quidditch player.

I pulled the pizza out of the oven and took a bite out of it, still pondering over possible solutions to the mystery at hand. Coming up with nothing, I grabbed my notebook and continued Fran's story.

' "You have a very nice voice." The strange boy managed to say over Fran's screams.

"What are you doing here?" Fran practically yelled. He put the guitar down, placed his hand over her mouth and put his finger to his lips, signaling her to be quiet.

"I've been following you for the past three months, Fran." No matter how hard she tried, Fran couldn't release herself from the boy's grip, "I'll let you go, you just have to be quiet." She nodded, he took his hand off her mouth.

"Why do I have to be quiet?" She asked. He looked around.

"It's not the right time to ask now." He replied, "We need to get you out of here." '

I didn't know what was going to happen next yet, so I decided to take a break from writing and sneak onto my iMac, an early birthday present from Kasey. I still needed to download a few programs. Kasey had set up a hotmail email account for me. I instinctively logged on as soon as the computer had warmed up.

To my surprise, a window popped up as soon as it loaded:

Quidditch_Hero667@hotmail.com has added you to his/her contact list.
o Add this person to your contact list
o Block this person from your contact list

My mouth dropped open. How did he get my email address? And so fast! I clicked the circle next to the 'allow' sentence. I noticed he was online, so I set my status to 'Appear Offline.' I don't know why, was I scared, or just shy? Oh well, he just talked to me, I'll probably bore him anyway.

I connected my iPod to the laptop and double clicked 'Your Guardian Angel'. Almost instantaneously, I received an instant message.

Oliver says:
Hey!

How did he know?

Bridgette says:
Uh, hey.

Oliver says:
Surprised?

Bridgette says:
Just a little.

Oliver says:
It shows what songs you're listening to, I figured you couldn't be listening to something unless you're online.

Bridgette says:
oh.

Note to self: change the settings on status.

Oliver says:
Do you not want to talk?

Bridgette says:
No, it's okay.

Oliver says:
So, what's new?

Bridgette says:
Since three minutes ago? Not much.

Oliver says:
lol

Who did he think he was? If I'm set as 'Appear Offline' I think that means I need to be alone!

Bridgette says:
Oops, parents are home, g2g.

Oliver says:
Oh, okay, ttyl.

Close call, I logged off. My parents weren't really home, it's just there was something about him that made me feel uncomfortable, even if he wasn't in the same room as me to see me blush. Wait! Why was I blushing?!