Genocide - The Best Kind

Chapter 1

Look at them.

Look at them all.

Every last one stuffing their faces with this slop. Gathered around the feeding hole, ready to devour the next slaughterhouse victim. It's their "right". Their "right to have food". Or so my manager says...

Every now and then I hear the voice of a fussy eater, complaining there's no vegetarian choice. I must admit, it brings a small smile to my face. They think they're doing the world a good deed. Helping out mother nature where mankind has gone wrong. I soon shake my head.

How naiive they are.

If only they saw...

The clothes they wear - sweatshop
The shoes on their feet - cow skin
The car they came in - emissions
The seat they sit on - plastic, burning the dead, more emissions
The table they lean on - dead trees
The forks they use - Earth's core
The surviettes they so effortlessly throw away - more dead trees

I laugh.

I'll make them see. And you know why? 'Cause I'm the motherfucking savior, that's why. I'm the one to destroy mankind from the inside. To wriggle into their system of plush luxuries, to pull their bonds apart one by one, and to force them to walk alone.

That's when I'll end it. I'll end all this suffering. I'll take them all. Every last one.

The bloody endorphin craving, walking denials.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angry story aye, but what do you expect?
Humans really are foul.

This one should be filled with a lot of blood, torture and violence.
I am, scarily enough, looking forward to it.

Please comment (even if it's to tell me I'm a freak and I need a therapist), I'll enjoy knowing someone's read it ^.^,