Genocide - The Best Kind

Chapter 6

I gaze lovingly at the body still hovering eerily above the ground, and grin. The pale white grip of death is evident around every feature: all veins popping distinctly out of the arms; the eyes becoming dark and sunken; all limbs aiming towards the ground, waiting readily for it to open up and swallow it whole. This is how humans are supposed to look.

"It's beautiful," the blonde whispers in my ear. "So graceful, so elegant, so...dead."

I tear my eyes away from my toy and look at the scrawny human standing next to me. Her eyes are lit up as she stares into a pair still haunted by the pain and suffering it has undergone; her whole body is shaking as she reaches out to softly carress the dead flesh with her forefinger; her smile widening, showing a full set of sparkling white teeth as the cold meat drenches her hand in thick red liquid.

"She's perfect" I think to myself.

My eyes widen as I'm completely taken back at the thought.

"She's human!" I reply hysterically.

"So are you." The voice in my head replies.

I wince as the truth digs at my heart.

"I'm different" is my defence.

"So is she..."

I roll my eyes and look at her. Hand now circling parts of the frozen meat in front of us, the blonde starts giggling and laughing as she soon manages cover herself with blood. It's obvious she's loving every second of this.

She suddenly stops dead in her tracks and stares curiously at the desk near the corner. My desk of... tools. She smiles sweetly and turns to look at me, a spark of pure madness glinting in her eyes. I smile back and nod, granting her a silent permission, and watch as she examines all the metal objects on the table.

"Which one causes the most damage?"

My knees go weak and I admit defeat.

"Okay, she's perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler really. Not much blood and gore planned for the next chapter... Unnnnless I get some comments saying they would like one more victim before the whole story pans out? Comments = love, and in this story, love = violence

So comment please ^.^,