Sequel: Fighting Addiction.

Innocence to Experience.

introductions;

Christiane Winters.

At the age of 19, I had experienced pretty much nothing. Ask me about the last time I was drunk, and I'll raise my eyebrow at you. Unlike most of the population of young adults, I had never let an ounce of liquor hit my full rosy lips. Never eyed a shot with my crystal blue eyes. And socializing? I had one friend, one that I'd had since childhood. Her name is Rose Ann. The only reason I know her is because she is my mothers best friends daughter. I'd known her all my life, and I'd only experienced a social life with her. This social life at which, didn't involve the outside world.

Because I never went outside, I was pasty white, which contrasted greatly with my long, thick, dark brown hair.

You could say I've been sheltered all my life, and you would be correct. During my childhood I spent time outside, but I never really liked it. I went to a pre-school for a couple months before I told my mom that I heard a young boy say 'fuck' and asked what it meant. My mother told me that that word was not be said, because it could mean something bad. I didn't like that word, bad. Bad meant something not good, something that could potentially hurt me. I learned that quickly as a kid. Like how tripping and scraping your elbow off the cement pavement was bad. And because I had the idea that everything bad should be avoided, I asked my mom if I could stay home all day instead of going to school.

Since my experience with the 'f word' I had been homeschooled.

At the age of 13, I grew bored of my inside life. Instead of trying to go outside, instead of trying to experience what Rose Ann(who was schooled with other children) could, I created a world inside my head. In this world, I had a brave, free spirited personality. In this world, I had peircings, tattoos, and wild hair. And in this world, I had friends. Lots of friends, with crazy appearences and personalities like I had. In this fictional world that lived inside my head, I was the exact opposite of who I really was. I always wished that one day I could experience the life inside my head, but I knew it was only a dream.

At the age of 19, I really wanted to experience this world. I wanted to know, what was unknown to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only a prologue type thing.
I'm typing up chapter one right now :]

I'd absolutly love comments for this one.
I really like the idea.