Sequel: Fighting Addiction.

Innocence to Experience.

part; four

"So, what are you here for again?" I asked, my long eyelashes fluttered up to focus on him. He looked slightly ackward in my house, still gazing around at everything with a interest in his eyes.
It confused me. I never thought there was anything different about my home. It was like any other, I assumed. The walls were painted homey colors, the draperies were warm and comforting. The mantle above our fire place was stocked with photos. A forgotten Christmas stocking still hung off the wood. The carpet was worn with stains from over the years, but not scratchy underneath my toes. Everything was in place. I felt safe here.

Maybe that was why he sent off an ackward vibe.. Maybe his home wasn't as comfortable and normal as it was here.

But not only did his stance make him look ackward, his appearence was the exact opposite of what you'd assume to live between those walls. He didn't look like anyone who had ever entered this home. He was wearing tight jeans, along with a tight white V neck shirt. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd see a boy in a V neck. My mother wore them often to work. The shape and fitting of the shirt looked good on him though, showing off all his colorful tattoos. No one had ever came into my house with tattoos, or peircings other then their ears.
The new personality in my house was nice, and it was definatly welcomed by me. I wanted to see change.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me and a few of my cousins. I'm only over here for a couple weeks before I get shipped off again." He said. Oli had a strong accent, and yet I still didn't notice it 'till then. I hadn't heard him say much before anyways. His voice was still new to me. It wasn't very deep, and it fit him. It had a touch of mischeviousness in it, if you could discribe ones voice with possible personality. My discriptions on anything were never very good, so bare with me.

Oli finally stopped looking over my home, and walked over to me. He stopped right infront of me, a goofy smile on his lips. When he stopped infront of me, he stood about half a foot taller then me. Because of the height difference, and the closeness at where he stood, I was forced to look up at him. I felt slightly inferior, but I held my confidence as much as possible. I doubted I had much confidence anyways, I've never really socialized before.

"I-" I began, wanting to tell him about my slighty pathetic past. I would probably embaress him while I stood fidgeting with anything I could. His cousins would think I was a freak to put it simply.
People were things that scared me. Rose Ann and my mother were the only two people I was ever really comfortable around, and I was amazed that I was so confortable with Oli already. I can't say I trusted him, because I didn't. But my body and my mind didn't give off any 'back away' signals when he was around.

My eyes glanced around at my surroundings, not feeling the confidence anymore to look him in the eyes. "I don't really, I'm not-I'm not good around others. I'm..way too nervous." I finished, glancing down, my fingers picking at the lose strings hanging off my jean pockets.

"Well, I guess that's too bad, isn't it?" He said, his tone unidentifiable. I couldn't tell without looking at him whether he was upset or not. Taking a breath, I looked up slowly, seeing his body moving close enough to touch mine. My eyes opened widely, my body standing deadly straight, unable to move. He was too close, but I was too shocked and nervous to move.
My eyes finally connected with his again, his head tilted down, a now cocky smirk gracing his peirced lips.

'Does he ever stop smiling?'

"Any objections?" He said, making it clear that I was going with him and I had no choice. I muttered a few words, my lips not forming anything reasonable. I felt so vulenerable. He was making decisions for me like I was a brainless child, which had never happened to me. My mother always made sure I had no objections to what she did or said that would effect me. I felt pushed around, like he was the bully, and I was the nerd in the middle school playground.
But I was letting him do it.

Finally my senses came back to me, making my arms move up to push him softly away from me. His body moved back a couple of feet, his eyes never leaving mine. For the first time since I'd laid my eyes on him, his smile dropped. Instead, he looked confused.

"I can't-not-not tonight. I'm not ready to in-interact with-with anyone." I stuttered, backing away. My eyes were focused on the floor. It felt like my heart was pounding in my throat, making it hard to breathe. Why was I being so nervous?

Footsteps pounded the floor infront of me, a body leaning towards my ear. His fingertips brushed over my ear as he pushed my hair aside.

"I'll see you tonight, love." Oli whispered.

"But, I...when?"

"When I wish to climb onto your roof once again." He answered, finishing his journey to my front door, and closing it softly. I still stood up straight, but my face was still dropped to the ground.

Another set of footsteps came at me from the kitchen area. I knew it was my mother, and when I looked up my guess was correct. Her hands sat on her hips, a dishcloth in her other hand. I raised my eyesbrows, my hands still shaking from my previous encounter.

"Who was that?" She asked, tapping her index finger on her cordoroy pants. I shrugged, running up the stairs beside me so I could bury myself underneath my comforter, waiting for the night ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooahhhh.
Updated fast didn't I?
I'm kinda shocked with myself, and the feedback on this story.
Thank you so much guys! :]

I tried a new paragraph style...ish. =\