Sequel: Fighting Addiction.

Innocence to Experience.

part; five

The moon was a pretty yellow that night. It was three quarters full, the last full moon being almost a week prior. It stuck out like a sore thumb in the dark sky. It surpassed all the bright twinkling stars, beaming like lighthouses. Maybe they can act like lighthouses as well, and help the lost find their way. Maybe they can show me a happier life. I mean, I was content, but I wanted to be more risky. I wanted to live in my imaginary world, not dream of it.
But at the moment, my life being anymore exciting seemed like it would never happen.

As my head rested against the rough brick, I heard foot steps on the street infront of me. Gazing down, there was Oli, skipping over to my house with a bright smile on his face.

A couple hours prior to now, loud rock music was blaring over from where Oli was. I could see people running in and out of the front door, the music growing louder as the door opened, and was muffled as it closed. People ran in with large bottles of clear liquids, or big boxes. Everyonce and a while, I would look up into the windows of the house to see two people fooling around in the bedroom, and my eyes immediatly shifted away. I really wished they would have realized the windows were wide open.

Oli, after almost tripping a few times, made it over to my garage. Unlike last time, he made it up by himself. I smiled down at him as he lazily flopped onto his stomach and gazed up at me. He managed to squirm over towards me, pushing himself against the brick wall on the opposite side of my window. I let my head lob over to face him, my body not moving. His infamous grin adoring his pink lips.

"You missed an ace partay." He said, swaying back and forth slighty, biting his lip. I inhaled deeply, resting back and closing my eyes. I noticed the slurr in his voice. I was slightly shocked I could understand him with the accent and his drunkeness.

"I'm not good with people Oli, and I'm amazed of how comfortable you make me." I replied, letting my eyes flutter open. I heard scratching. Oli was using the heel of his foot to run over the rough roofing underneath us. Little lines would show up as he did this, and he wouldn't stop. After a few moments, it seemed like he was trying to write something, but I couldn't read it.
My eye sight was never the greatest, but I hated my glasses. "The only two people I've ever really spoken to are my mother and Rose."

"Well, I can help you. I'm verryyy sociable." Once again, I looked at him to see that damn grin. He had moved since I last glanced at him, his body facing mine. His head was lazily rolled to the side, a hazy gaze shooting straight into my eyes. I couldn't help but to stare back at him. His eyes were growing addictive to me, and I still wasn't sure if I liked how i felt around him. Not one ounce of uncomfortableness. I barely knew the guy and I felt like having conversations with him were nothing new, just like I had known him like I knew Rose. I never quite understood the way I thought. You know there is something wrong when you can't understand yourself.

But one thing I knew, was that I didn't trust Oli.
And yes, that confused me too.
How could I be so comfortable with him, yet not trust him?

"I would have never guessed." My voice teasing, yet quiet. I heard a giggle from his direction. My head rolled over once more to see him now laying down beside me, his head about a foot from my hip. For a couple moments, his eyes focused on the dark night infront of us. His face seemed, contently happy, but his grin was gone. He just seemed peaceful. I couldn't understand why, this roofing wasn't exactly fluffy like a pillow. Even with the random birds feathers(and shit) scattered randomly across the roof, it still wasn't comfortable. It was disgusting up there, that I noticed at that moment. I didn't even pay attention to what I was sitting on, I just sat. For all I knew, I could have been sitting on...God only knows.

I heard more movement from Oli.
"Are you just restless tonight?" I asked, but stopped and looked down at him quickly as I felt warmth on my leg. Oli had his drownzy head pressed up against my theigh. Not just pressed. Buried. I had to admit, but he did look awefully cute as he drooled all over my pajama pants. With a few random snorting sounds exiting his mouth, I could only assume that he had fallen asleep.

'Now what can I do? Sit up here with a passed out drunk, for my mom to find us?' Oh, what a prediciment.

My eyebrows knit together, staring down at him. My options were limited, and the only way I could get him home would be to wake him up, but then I would have to walk him through my front door. I wasn't about to drag a drunken man off a roof. that would only lead to an unfortunate Oli waking up in the ER, white lights baring down at him as doctors lecture him. It didn't sound too pleasant for someone with a killer hangover to deal with.
If my mother found me dragging him home, my butt would be handed to me on a bronze platter. Not even worthy of silver.

I groaned, all the thinking hurting my half asleep brain.
So, without thinking any further, I let my head fall back against the red brick. From there I let myself fall into a deep sleep.
I could have cared less about the trouble I'd get in at the moment. But then my brain had to kick in, and tell me to atleast get off the roof. Leave it to the last moment to think smart.

Once again, an annoyed groan came out between my lips. I pushed myself up from the rooftop, and crawled back into my room. My focused dropped down to the dark spot on my right hip, growing slightly disgusted at the large collection of saliva that had made itself a home on my cotton pj's. I tried my hardest to ignore the wetness on my leg, and moved my torso ack out the window to try and pull Oli in.

Grabbing him from under his arms, I dragged him in, but it wasn't much of a soft landing for him. His body made a large thump as it hit my floor. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard knocking at my door.

"Hun, are you alright?" I heard my mothers conserned, yet tired voice speak from the other side of my shut door. I stayed in my spot, opening my mouth to reply.

"Yea, just fell out of my bed."

"Alright, just remember, I wont be here in the morning, got your cousin's bridal shower to attend." She replied, and I heard her soft footsteps make it back to her bedroom. I let out the breath I held in me, grabbing Oli once again, pulling him up onto my bed.

I'd be sleeping on the floor tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am happy with the feedback on this!
:]

Thanks for the comments and paitence you guys have given me.
I'm not back on my own computer, but I've decided to write the rest of this story on the lap top untill I get a new moniter.
So enjoy.

(PS: I'm slightly tipsy, so sorry for any mistakes, or things that sound rediculous. lol)