Sequel: Fighting Addiction.

Innocence to Experience.

part; six

To be honest, I hate mornings. I think the whole ordeal was silly, and that the sun should stay hidden underneath the earth for longer periods of the day. Unfortuatly, although I protest, I cannot out do Mother Nature. Her plan is to let the extremely bright sun beam into my room every day at 8:30 am. I didn't apreciate that, not one bit.

My bed sheet covered arm worked its way up and let my hand run over my face a couple times, braving up to open my eyes. I had yet to let the sun burn into my pupils, but I could definatly feel the heat on my face. My fingers grasped onto my bedsheets, pulling them back over me, and inhaling deeply before rolling over. I wasn't read to start the day. But I hadn't expected to roll over into a warm torso.

Unwillingly, my eyes opened to look at the sleeping face of Oli. Denying that he wasn't adorable would be sin. His lips were pouted, but not in a sad way. His eyes showed no signs of tenseness, and his body rested lazily on my matress. i couldn't help but notice something warm holding my hips. And though I had a theory of what it was before looking, I glanced down to see his hand rested gently on my side.

I forgot to mention, but Oli's body blocked the sun, so I was still to be blinded.

And his eyes opened.

When Oli first opens his eyes in the morning, the innocence in his stare makes him look like a young child. You would never know that the night before he had crawled up, drunk, onto my rooftop. His look didn't give off any cocky vibes. He just looked like a 5 year old, still oblivious to the ruins of the world. My eyes were staaring into his with an intensity I didn't notice until the corners of his lips moved upwards. It was just a slight smile, but it was one that definatly completed his 'innocent' look.

"You looked way too cold on that floor last night, so still slightly drunk I pulled you up onto the bed before I passed out again." He explained, his voice delicate. His voice cracked in random spots in the sentence, his vocal cords still getting use to having to move again. This all added to the innocence.

"Thank you." I spoke, finding my hand drifting out from underneath the covers. My hand held his face lightly, as my thumb brushed his cheek. My eyes looked back and forth between the tattoos on his chest, to his eyes. I was finally forced to stop, his eyes were just way more interesting, no matter how bright and colorful his tattoos were. Though I had lost my battle, it didn't matter, because his eyelids fluttered closed. I could no longer look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry if I was a trouble last night. I can feel a bruise on my back probably from when you tried to drag my ass in here." He spoke up, eyes still closed. I nodded, although he couldn't see me.

"Oli," I started. Letting confidence seep into my veins, I continued. "My mom has left me here alone for two days...and I was wondering...if you could keep me company. I mean when your not-" I stopped as his eyes opened, his grin brightening up his face. I couldn't believe how the slight sunlight shining over top of him could make him look more angelic. "-when your not with...your cousins. You really don't have too..."

His hand left my side, and placed itself onto my hand that was still attached to his cheek.

"But of course I'll keep you company. Besides, I like you better then alot of the stupid fucks my cousin brings over." He spoke, grabbing my hand, and pulling it off his face. He didn't let go of it, but only moved both our hands down inbetween us. My eyes had drifted away from only moments before I gazed back up at him.

And then I realized what I was doing. Sitting in a bed with what I could consider a stranger. Not sitting, laying down and holding hands. What the hell was I thinking?

I pushed my body away quickly, and into the bright beam of sunlight. I squinted, throwing off my sheets and getting off my bed. It wasn't like me to just ...touch strangers. I barely knew Oli and...I didn't understand why I was doing what I was around him. I couldn't comprehend why I felt this new desire to be around him. It would be obvious to anyone but me.

Once my eyes adjusted, I glanced down at Oli, finding him giving me a weird look.
He probably thought I was a freak now, [sarcasm] which was always great . [/sarcasm]

He proped himself on his elbows, before he sat up. The sheet once covering his chest dropped, unveiling. Once again my eyes were attached to him. This was all starting to annoy me. I didn't want to stare at his exposed chest. I didn't want to stare into his eyes. I didn't want to get into what I thought I was.
I could have just gotten rid of him then. Then I would have never gotten into my future messes. But I didn't listen to my concious for once in my life. I didn't hear when it bellowed 'BAD'. I ignored it at the wrong time in my life.

My hands brushed out my shirt, before speaking.

"Breakfast?"
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!
:[

Forgive?

(the computer posted this 5 times, so, sorry if you got more then one email!)