Sequel: Fighting Addiction.

Innocence to Experience.

part; eight

"Hey! Greg! Are you here?!" Oli called out, throwing his shoes to the side. I copied him, tossing my slip-ons carelessly. I pushed the door closed behind me, with the one hand Oli did not grip. I wanted ever so much for him to drop my hand, because at this point it had become sweaty and clammy. How did he not want to let go?

"I'm upstairs!" A shout rang out, and the thumping of feet was heard above us, following with a door slam. Oli looked back at me, smiling brightly and tugging on my hand. I shook my head slightly, still wanting him to let go. He gave me a stern look, before pulling me harshly over into what looked like a living room. Pulling my over to a grey leather couch, he dropped down, putting his feet on the coffee table and grabbing the clicker to turn on the television. I stood for a few moments, looking at our interlocked hands dangling in the air, before sighing and sitting down beside him. Oli of course turned to shoot be a triumphant look, before turning back to his program(still with a smirk on his face).

I was starting to get the idea that Oli was quite full of himself.

The stairs creaked from beside us, a tall man walking down. His hair was shaggy and brown like Oli’s, his eyes a deeper chocolate brown. I could guess that his height would be 6'5, seeing as when he walked through the open doorway, his head nearly brushed the top.
He was very thin as well.

"And who's this Oliver?" The man looked down at me, winking. I shifted uncomfortably into the couch, trying to move a little closer to Oli. At this very moment, although I wanted to hit him for putting me in that situation, he was the only being I felt comfortable around. I wanted to be as close as I possibly could. Maybe the he'd realize that he made a mistake in forcing me here.
Although, if I wasn't so weak, I'd be sitting at home right that moment.

I felt someone’s stare, and I looked to my left to see Oli watching me. His stare was blank. The guy that had entered the room cleared his throat loudly, but Oli still didn't look away. What he was trying, I had no clue.

"Oliver!" The man yelled, making Oli jump in his seat and look quickly at the man, tearing his stare away from me.

"Hi Greg, this is Christine." He said calmly, once again grinning. One day, I would get so angry at him smiling all the damn time that I would most likely try to take scissors to his lips. But then I would ruin his beautiful face...
I shouldn't have been thinking like that.

Greg skipped over to the couch, and flopped down beside me. It seemed that Greg couldn't sit still, seeing as when he sat he seemed to be dancing on the spot. Feeling uncomfortable, I scooted a little closer to Oli once more, feeling my thigh brush against his. This was as far away as I was getting from this stranger. I didn't like the closeness.

"Awe, are you scared?" He spoke to me, looking at me like a little child. Greg smirked at me, his arms coming at me and grabbing me from around my waist. My eyes shot open, gripping at his hands as he pulled me closer to him, and farther from Oli. My heart beat rose considerably, pounding against my ribs. My breathing was getting quicker, and I could feel my head getting dizzy. If he didn't let go of me within a few moments, I'd have a panic attack.
Which I did.

I felt as though my breath had been taken out of me, like someone had punched me in the stomach. I could feel my body getting colder, and my face paling. My vision became blurry, as my body slouched forward, no longer having the strength to hold myself up anymore.

"Let go Greg!" I heard Oli yell frantically from a distance, although he was only a meter away. Everything felt distant.

My head lobbed to the side, and my eyes closed as I felt a new set of hands grab at my shirt, pulling me over to them. My body was placed on his lap, his body heat feeling nice against my cold flesh. My head lazily fell onto his shoulder, my arms lying lifelessly at my sides. Oli’s firm grip was wrapped around my stomach, holding me as closely as humanly possible.

Just as I started to snap out of my attack, I heard the door open and shut, yells and cheers coming from the door way.

My arms snaked their way around Oli's neck, his chin rested on my shoulder. The nervousness was starting to come back. Just as I went to stand, and try to get away, Oli's fingers started to trace patterns on my back. A few seconds of inner struggle later, and my body lay relaxed against his.

"Who's the chick?" A heavily accented voice spoke, a few sets of foot steps making their way into the room. "And why are you clinging onto her for dear life Oli?" Another voice continued. I opened my eyes to see 6 people standing around the door way, staring at me. If it wasn't for Oli, I would be gone by now. I would be sitting behind my closed bedroom door, humming to myself and trying to forget this experience completely.

Now Oli really knew why I said I don't like being around people.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't update this often.
I feel bad.
This is my most popular story too!

Keep commenting and suscribing.
There is still alot of the story to go.
I'm expecting this to be the longest story I've ever written.
So over 20 chapters.
Possibly 30.
I'm not sure yet.

:D