His Birthday Was My Present

His birthday was my present

It was early evening, and Tasha was driving through the desert in her rental car. She had always prefer to actually drive the way from Los Angeles to Las Vegas instead of simply taking a plane. People said that the desert was boring, but she strongly disagreed. It just had to be the right time of the day, just like now: with the sun slowly nearing the mountains in the distance and the light of dusk closing in.

"Kinda sad driving alone through the dessert, ha!"

She whispered to herself, as the disc changer swapped discs and started playing one of her favorite bands: Avenged Sevenfold. Not that she had been a fan for all that long, but the music made her smile and relax the grip on the steering wheel. A look unto the clock told her, that she should be arriving in Vegas in about 3 hours, just enough time to check into the hotel she had booked about a week ago, and to get showered and dressed up to hit one of the clubs, hoping to find her friend, that had taken the plane, refusing to make the drive with her.
She caught herself singing to the lyrics of Sidewinder, though she didn't really like this song all that much.

"What the..."

Her eyes narrowed, as she could see a car on the side of the road, about a mile in front of her.
Now, Tasha was not someone who'd stop in the fading daylight to offer her help, but the street had been rather empty today, and although she felt a bit weird about it, she did slow down, once she neared the other car. It looked like an expensive car on top of that Serial Killers or rapists don't drive posh cars like this , she told herself as she throttled the car and switched off the engine. The driver's door was open, one leg clothed in faded blue jeans and boots hanging out, the foot firmly planted on the desert ground. Taking a reassuring breath, she opened her door and got out, walking towards the other car in front of her.

"Hi there, is there anything I can do to he-"

She had to swallow the rest of her question, as she had reached the driver door and looked down at the driver, who had reclined his seat and laid back, his hands tucked behind his head.
Matthew Sanders...M.Shadows...Matt. Oh my God, I think I gonna pee myself!

The person in front of her opened his eyes and shoved the aviators on top of his head, looking back at her, his lips forming into a warm smile.

"Wow...someone actually stopped! I am sitting here since 5 hours and no one cared to even slow down! Thanks!"

He swung himself out of the car and was now towering over her, looking at her from top to bottom as he reached out his hand towards her.

"I'm Matt, the man who mistreated his car and most likely blew the engine of it, not having charged the batteries of his cell before leaving home, and fearing to spend his damn birthday in the desert being eaten by Dingos or bats...and what brings you here?"

She had to swallow hard as he shook her hand with a firm grip.

"An expensive car like that should take some more man-handling without dying on you, especially on your 27th birthday. My name is Tasha and I am heading to Vegas to party, like you should. Wanna lift?"

His smile grew as she had mentioned how old he was.

"So you know who I am...that makes things easier. Could I borough your phone to call some people and tell them to get a tow truck and that I got rescued by a rather charming young lady?

Ha! Charming young lady! Even though she thought he was putting it on a bit too thick, she still blushed a little and handed him her phone, so that he could inform his friends that he was in fact alive. As he stepped around the car to get some privacy, she had another look at his car, sneering at the fact that someone would pay heaps of money and then be able to kill the engine like he had mentioned. Weren't sports cars like this supposed to take that kind of shit? She walked back to her car, leaning in to switch off the music: it would be too embarrassing to invite him to drive him all the way to Vegas, while his music was playing. She light herself a cigarette, trying to calm herself down a little.

"Thanks Tash. I just gonna throw my stuff in the boot and we can head off?"

Oh, the sound of his voice mad her shiver in the most wonderful way and she wished he'd sweep her off her feet and kiss her or...anything really. IShe scolded herself for even thinking this: clearly, there were hundreds and thousands of girls with the same thoughts and wishes, and I wasn't anything special.

"Yeah, go ahead, just throw your stuff in the back seats, I don't mind, it's just a rental. So...how did you blow your engine? Being the bad wild man people know you as?"

She had to giggle, as she started taking off, pondering if she should switch on the music again or not. But he took the decision from her...unfortunately simply switching on the current CD. Tasha went scarlet as he smirked once more to the sound of his band's music, but he didn't make any comments, as she quickly pressed the skip button to get to the next CD. She smiled at the first song: this was the mix CD her Australian friend had send her, it consisted of the Playlist her friend had played at her wedding only a few weeks ago, and though some of the songs were a little too heavy for her taste, the mix was great and after all, it was her friend's goal to show her some bands she didn't know. And Tasha was almost sending a prayer towards the heavens, knowing that there would be absolutely no Avenged Sevenfold on it!

"Kind of. I assume you know everything about the band, so there is no reason to roll up a long story. Val split up with me earlier today for some or another reason...so I kind of belted down the roads. Just my luck I get stranded in the middle of the desert."

Tasha wanted to jump for joy, but didn't let it show, seen that Matt must have felt terrible, the girlfriend of 13 or so years splitting up with him on his birthday, that he had most likely planned out months beforehand.

"That sucks...I'm sorry to hear that. i always thought you two would be forever, even though I never knew you. I have met her a few months ago in front of the arena at a sold out gig, as me and my friend couldn't get tickets and she tried to smuggle us in. Not the nicest thing to break it up on your birthday though."

She pulled another cigarette from her pack and light it. She was way too nervous and nicotine was usually being her friend in situations like this. She fell quiet, not sure what to say to the man she had dreamed about so many times. No one would believe her that she had found a stranded M. Shadows on the side of the road and was now making small talk with him.

"So, what brings you to Vegas today? Meeting with friends or hitting the tables?"

He seemed relaxed, his fingers drumming away to a King Diamond song. Listening to the lyrics, a wide smile appeared on his face.

"Or you getting married? The last few songs were all wedding themed! Hell, don't think your fiance would agree to you picking up a stranger on the side of the road!"

Tasha couldn't help but laugh out loud, slamming her palms against the wheel. Getting married, ha!

"Heavens no! Happily divorced thank you very much! My Aussie friend made this CD and played it at her wedding a few weeks ago, and seen that I didn't know half the bands she always mentions, she sent it over to me...gotta love that woman! I'm supposed to meet her in Vegas, but if all your band mates gonna be there too, I better be looking at...ehm, never mind that one!"

He had turned around, as her comment had caught his interest it seemed, arms crossed in front of his chest, he just smiled at her.

"Oh no! I wanna hear that one!"

Tasha shut her lips tightly. No way would she tell him about her friend's infatuation about Matt's rhythm guitarist! Plus, she was now married, she wouldn't do anything!
Matt poked her side and made her jump a little, still smirking at her.

"Come on, I swear I won't spill it!"

"You're a gossip loving girl, aren't you!? Well, she used to have this love-hate thing about Zacky, but given the chance, I would swear she'd have her way with him...that was before she got married of course! She didn't like Zack's sloppy kisses the first time around, but that's another story that I will not tell you!"

Her eyes left the road as she scanned Matt, who was cocking his eyebrows in confusion. Ha, she had made the big man think, how awesome was that! The next few minutes were quiet and she concentrated on the road, switching on the headlights as the darkness surrounded them. It felt awkward sitting in the same car as Matt and she reached out for her smokes again, but he took the pack away and stuck one between his lips instead.

"Your smoking too much, nervous much?"

"Well yeah, I am! Here I am on my way to Vegas, listening to your band's music and just so happen to pick you up. I am in need of more nicotine and once I check in to The Palms, I'll knock back heaps of JDs back and will tell Julez of my road trip experience...she'll kick herself for taking the plane!"

Once more he gave a knowing smile. Damn, everything she said made her out an even bigger fan! She decided to just shut up and drive, in even more speed than the limit actually allowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, they were just 20 miles away from the Las Vegas city limits. The past hours had been filled with interesting and fun conversations, and even them having a singing match to music on the stereo. Once her nervousness had fallen off her, she had simply given in to the charming man next to her, forgetting who he was, and treating him like a normal guy. The stories he had to tell had her in stitches many times. Now that they were so close to her destination, she was almost sad that their ways would part. She did have an awesome time and although it had happened by accident, she regretted that it had been over so quickly.
He must have noticed her silence and thoughtful stare unto the road, as he turned down the volume of the music and turned towards her again.

"You wanna join me when we get to Vegas? Seen that we're staying at the same hotel and we're both in need of some drinks. If you want, why don't you and your friend just hit the club with us later and I'll show you how much I appreciate your help by paying for both of your drinks all night?"

She giggled and redness rose to her cheeks.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Mr. Sanders?"

He slightly hit her shoulder, but still grinned.

"Maybe I am? maybe not? I'm not gonna tell you. But I do think you're a great girl and I'd love to hang out with you once we get out of this terrible rental car!"

"Hey, this terrible rental car is more reliable than your posh sports car! And now shut it and write down my number so you can call me!"

She sped down the highway, already seeing the lights of the city, getting more and more excited: drinks with her best mate she hadn't seen yet and M. Shadows and his band mates...was it really his birthday or her birthday!
She saw flashing lights in the back of her mirror and sirens.

"What the fuck did I do now?"

She slowed down and stopped at the side of the road. Matt turned in his seat and looked over his shoulder. His jaws hardened, and I felt sorry that our nice road trip had been brought to a hold this way.
The officer tapped against the driver's window and Tasha wound it down, looking up at him.

"What's the problem officer?"

She mouthed a little intimidated, looking up at the man outside her window.

"You were 20 miles over the speed limit Miss. License and registration please."

She turned to Matt, who rolled his eyes, as she was fingering for the requested documents.

"There is no way I was that fast! This car has speed control! That's bullshit!"

She said, a little enraged. Yes, she knew she had been a little over the limit, but not by that much. This completely brought her down from her cloud and she hated the officer and herself for it. She could feel Matt's hand on her shoulder, as the officer directed his flashlight into the back of the car.

"Have you been drinking Miss? There is beer and a bottle of liquor in the back."

Tasha turned to him again and laughed.

"No, I haven't been drinking and there is certainly no alcohol in my car. Just give me a fine for the speeding and let us go our way, we have to be places."

"Well, seen that you just lied to my face, please get out of the car Miss."

She couldn't believe what she heard, turning to Matt, but the officer had already opened her door and grabbed Tasha's arm in order to make her get out of the car. Matt threw his door open and stepped out quickly.

"She didn't drink, the beers and JD were in my bag and must have fallen out of the open zipper. Damn, can you smell a drop of alcohol on her breath? This is ridiculous! We weren't speeding and this is just bullshit! Get your hands off of her!"

She was now standing outside the driver's side as well, looking at Matt who's face looked rather annoyed and angry by the way the officer had treated Tasha.

"Please calm down sir, there's no reason to get upset. We gonna let her take a breathalyser test, and if she's under the legal limit, we'll just fine her for the speeding and let you go."

"No, you're not! I said get your hands off of her, she has done nothing wrong and that's the end of it!"

The officer still had her arm in a grasp, and was now twisting it behind her back, apparently not amused by the tone of Matt's voice. She looked over to Matt again and smiled.

"It's OK, let them do the breathalyser test, it's not gonna bring up anything anyways. Chill out Matt, we gonna be in Vegas to party in no time."

The passenger door of the cop car opened and a second police officer came across to their car, this one to Matt's side. She knew that Matt was not the best friend of police, and just hoped he would try and keep a cool head.

"Are there any problems Sir?"

The new guy asked, his hand on the baton as the left hand was holding a flashlight, pretty much blinding Matt, so that he raised a hand to shield his eyes.

"Yes. We're being picked on and your colleague is man-handling my girl, accusing her of being a liar and a drunk. And now you're flashing me with the light...what's wrong with cops in Nevada, are you targeting tourists or what!"

His voice was raised again and though it was dark, she was sure he had a death glare in his eyes. Him being angry and his angry voice had always turned her on when she had seen him in videos and on stage, but at this moment, it didn't help us. Tasha tried to turn around to him and walk over to tell him to calm the hell down, but her almost movement caused the officer behind her to grab her even tighter and press her against the hood of the car with a bang.

"Resisting the authorities is an offense Miss, I'll have to take you in. Do you have any sharp objects or weapons on you that I need to know of before I search you?"

"What? You're taking me in? What did I do? I only tried to go over to my...friend to calm hiss ass down so he doesn't cause a scene! What's wrong with you people! This is turning into a nightmare!"

Tears were embedded in her voice as the officer padded down her skirt and the back of her top, before he turned her around and started feeling up her front.

"What the...!"

Matt was over the bonnet in no time and had pushed the officer away from Tasha, as the other officer now called for backup.

"Don't you dare fucking touching her like that! She didn't fucking do anything for you to search her and you bastard fucking know it!"

He had stepped in front of her, one arm behind him, resting on her waist. She was ready to die right this moment. Matthew Sanders, the guy of her dreams, was standing up for her and was raging mad, risking to get arrested, for her!
Another police car neared, sirens loud and shrill, as both officers with the pair were now holding on to Matt, trying to restrain him. She was too dumbfounded to move at all, until she woke up from her frozen state. She rushed towards the three and started to tear on one of the officers arms to aid Matt.
The second police car had come to a halt and two more officers jumped out, one of them restraining her, the second one aiding his other colleagues by putting Matt's arms behind his back and putting cuffs on him, just as Tasha felt cold metal being wrapped around her wrists.

The next half hour was a blur of Matt's loud voice in the police car and insults being hurled as they were pushed into the station and sat down on a wooden bench to wait for their personal details being taken. They both had one call each. Tasha only knew one person in Vegas, her Australian friend Julez, who by now must have been worried that Tasha still had not checked in to their hotel.

"Julez? It's me, Tasha. Ehm, I need your help. Can you take a cab to the police station on the western end of the city and, uhm, bail me out?"

"What the hell you mean: bail you out? What did you do? That's not like you! Fuck!"

Tasha looked over her shoulder and saw Matt, who was handing over his wallet to the officer behind the desk. He had calmed down by now.

"You wouldn't believe me when I tell you. I picked up M. Shadows from the side of the road a few hours ago, coz he blew the engine of his car and all was pretty awesome, until some cops stopped us a few miles outside the city and said I was way over the speed limit and that I was intoxicated and resisting the authorities...so Matt kinda got mad as that man was padding me down and jumped him...and now, both of us are here at the station."

She could hear a hearty laughter on the other end of the line, and had to start laughing herself. This story was just too strange to be real, but the cuffs around her wrists made it all too real to her.

"Yeah right...picked up Sanders from the side of the street, haha, good one Tash! Serious though, where are you, you better not be telling me you're still in Cali!"

Matt walked over to the phone and looked down at Tasha. Thinking about it for one second, she pressed the receiver into his hands and smiled sweetly.

"My friend doesn't believe the story I just told her and is laughing at me. Can you make her shut up and tell her to get her ass moving?"

He looked at her, the evil smirk on his face was priceless, as he placed his palm in front of the mouthpiece.

"The one that wants to 'have her way' with Baker? Sure, watch me! Julez? Hi, Matthew here. Tash and me are in a kind of...crappy situation. I need you to go to the entrance of The Palms and wait for Zacky, so that you two can come here to bail us out, I'll call him now, he should be at the reception area in about 10 minutes, depending on how many drinks he had so far."

Tasha was laughing her ass off, pushing her face into Matt's chest, trying to muffle her sounds. She pressed her ear to the back of the ear piece in an attempt to hear her friend's reply to this.

"Yeah, right! Sure, I can put on a chicken suit as well! Hell, she must be off her chops thinking I am believing this story, grabbing a random stranger pretending to be THE M. Shadows! Yous gotta wake up earlier to get me with this shit!"

Matt rolled his eyes. Could women really be this stupid!

"Whatever, but if you actually wanna see Tasha tonight and have drinks with her and me and the band, wait at the reception area for him. Ten minutes!"

With that he put the phone down and looked at Tasha.

"Is your friend always like that? Not putting a foot in her mouth? Hell, she'd love Jimmy!"

Tasha snickered, placing her hand on his arm.

"Oh trust me, years back, both Jimmy and Brian congratulated her on being this outspoken, and not letting Zack have his way with her, she never really mentioned what you did that night, but that story is always entertaining me!"

Once more, his brows furrowed, but he didn't ask, but dialed a number, as she walked off to show her ID and driver's license to the person in charge.

"Hey Baker, it's me. I need you to get some cash and bail me and my...new friend that is a lady...out of jail. Her friend is at The Palms as well, and you need to take her with you, meet her in 10 at the reception."

There was a short silence on the other end, before Zack found his words.

"Why are you in jail? And who is your friend? And who is your friend's friend? What does she look like? Is this a joke or what? The last we heard was that you got picked off the side of the road by some...chick, OK, never mind the second question."

"Tash, what does your friend look like?"

Tasha turned around to him, a smile creeping over her face as she looked into Matt's face. He could see that she was rather fond of him, most likely even a crush, he knew the look on the faces of fans...but hers was a little different.

"Tell him he'll recognize her when he sees her! Long light brown hair, brown eyes, pouty lips and about 5'6''. If that's no help, tell him to have a look-out for a corset and a pair of H-Cup boobs...I heard that's what kicked off his interest the last time she was in his presence."

"OK, the next time you mention anything that concerns this friend of yours and Baker, I will make you tell me, at all costs, you have been dropping too many hints all day! Zack: she's a bit smaller than you, light brown long hair, brown eyes, apparently pouty lips and H-Cups, and I am told you and her have something like a history together,...but I have no idea what! Get your ass down there and pick us up...don't forget the cash!"

"H-Cups? You serious? Damn! I'll be down there in a jiffy man! See ya soon...and I guess 'stay out of trouble' is too late?"

Matt heard Zack laugh and put the phone down. Both of them were put in the same cell, seen that he had informed the cops that they'd get bailed out in about half an hour. At least the handcuffs had been taken off. While she was siting down on the cod and leaned against the wall, he stood against the bars, his arms dangling out of the cell.
Taking in this sight was just like a dream: him in his tight shirt with his muscles rippling through the white material, the faded blue jeans hanging off him and rather low...damn! It did remind her of the Seize the Day video though and she began to snicker, causing him to turn around to her in wonder.

"You think it's funny that we're in a cell in Vegas for no reason at all?"

He asked, smiling as he noticed that she tried to contain her amusement. He decided to sit down next to her, still taking in her glowing face.

"I'm sorry, it must suck being in a cell with a stranger on your birthday! But, your pose just reminded me too much of your Seize the Day video...sadly I wasn't able to see any strip search!"

Her hands shot to her mouth and she stared at him in embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh! I'm...I shouldn't have...said that! Please forget what I just said!"

Now it was his turn to laugh.

"So you just like me for my body, huh? That is just so...sexist!"

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and sighed in mock disappointment.

"It's your own fault really! I mean you cannot expect a simple girl like me not to stare at a body like yours. It's just...impeccable! If you wouldn't work that look the way you do...I'd still drool over Nick Lachey! And I love your tattoos! I have an Avenged Sevenfold tattoo as well, but, once we get out and I get freshened up and changed and you still wanna hang out later, you might be able to see it!"

It took her guts to say this, but there was no reason to hold back, they had been talking about so much during the 3 hours drive, that she felt comfortable saying it. She could weigh up what she was able to say and what not, and he seemed to have a fairly healthy humor.
He pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. She felt a little dizzy and was secretly glad, that she was sitting, because her knees would have definitely given in!

"Why am I feeling special that you prefer me over that pop idol! But serious, I think this would have to be my favorite time in a prison cell so far, even if it is my birthday. At least I am in good company! Why are you giggling again?"

Tasha looked up to his lips, finally peering into the hazel of his beautiful eyes. Her heart skipped a beat or two: never in her life would she have thought she would be siting in a cell with this man!

"It's just...Julez and me kind of figured we'd end up in a cell while being in Vegas. She's crazy, and seen that we're both big on the booze and party girls...you know the saying? A good friend bails you out of prison, a great friend shares a cell with you saying 'this was fun' ? So she might be pissed with you that you took that opportunity from her, and the way I think she is...I believe she could well kick your ass, too, so don't rub it in when she gets here!"

He laughed and bent slightly forward, pulling her with him.

"Are you serious? You two planned on being in a cell? You are more crazy than I thought! Guess I can be glad you didn't do any funny or freaky business with me when we were in the car! I like a woman that can have fun and doesn't think about the consequences and can let herself go."

Our conversation stopped as we heard a voice screaming from outside the cell blocks.

"Don't you fucking stare at my boobs, I told you 4 years ago and I am telling you now! I am a married woman so stuff it Baker!"

Both Matt and Tasha threw a laughing fit as they heard the female voice.

"Yeah, and that would be Julez! Seems like he still drools over her tits, too!"

~~~~~~~~

The night had been spent at Matt's suite. All his band members and some other friends were there, minus Val. No one seemed to mention her, and Tasha felt a bit awkward at times when she caught herself stare at Matt.
Her friend was in a serious drinking competition with Brian and Jimmy, Zack had given up but was still trying to flirt her up. Jimmy had remembered her straight away, and after some few snide remarks to Zack, Brian had laughed, shaking her hand and admitted he had missed her, seen that no other girl had ever talked o Zack this way.

Matt was sitting on a couch with Michelle, Val's sister, deep in a conversation, or discussion, she wasn't sure as she couldn't hear them. Tasha decided to walk out to the balcony, sitting at the edge of the pool, letting her feet dangle into the cold water. Her arms behind her, the elbows locked so she could support herself, she closed the eyes and took a deep breath of the still warm Las Vegas air.
The day had gone by in no time, and with everything that had happened, she felt somewhat exhausted. Her first time being stopped by the police, her first time being taking into a police station and certainly the first time meeting the man of her dreams and hanging out with her Aussie friend and all of Matt's friends.
She could hear the door to the inside being opened, but didn't bother opening her eyes or turning around, she was too comfortable in her own bubble right now to move even an inch.

"You feeling as exhausted as I do?"

She heard Matt's deep voice followed by the splash of water, getting her all wet. Her eyes shot open, seeing him in the pool, moving his body through the lit pool. Only dressed in board shorts. Her mouth went dry.

"Yeah, this has been a hell of a day alright. Flying out to Cali, the drive down here, with all its additions, I am ready to fall into bed just about now. But I believe Julez will never let me hear the end of it if I leave her here by herself."

She came closer, stopping in front of her legs that were dangling in the water.

"Just take you pants and top off and come in...the water is real nice and will wake you up. After that, you're more than welcome to crash out on my bed, until that alcohol back hole you call your friend either decides to pass out somewhere, or commands you or Zack to carry her to your room. He'd do anything for her, I'm telling you, he never had to work for a girl!"

"Yeah, but she's married and her man is awesome, even though I have never met him. She loves Steve to bits and pieces and even if Zack would rife the charm-wave all night, he wouldn't get an inch, serious!"

She had to think hard about his offer to go into the water, but he looked great in the clear liquid and the temperature would certainly wake her up, at least a little. She stood up and pulled down her skirt and then freed herself of her top, standing in front of him in only her bra and undies. His eyes were glues to her, and he stretched out his arms, asking her to come in. Instead of jumping in, she used the metal stairs leading into the cool wet.

"Damn, it's freezing!"

She shivered as her body was fully engulfed by the water and she was making a few strokes to move around. He snickered and followed her, pressing her against the walls without a warning.

"Yeah, but you said I am hot, so maybe if I stay like this, you'll get warm again."

Her jaw all but dropped at his remark, feeling his naked torso pressed against hers. She held her breath as his skin skimmed hers, his face right in front of hers, inches away from her lips.
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God...don't faint, don't faint!
He came even closer and pressed his lips unto hers. Now she stopped breathing for sure! Not in a...! She couldn't even finish her thought as he deepened the kiss and the tip of his tongue was now starting to part her lips and his hands were gliding down her arms.

"Tash, tell this asshole Baker that Steve will punch him black & blue if he don't stop...Tash? Where are you?"

They both heard Julez' voice from the opened door. Good thing that they were pressed against the walls of the pool, and she couldn't see them. They heard some inaudible mumbling and the door closed again. He noticed that Tasha had tightened up against his kiss, and didn't respond to it in a way he would have expected her to. Matt pulled back and tried to read her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I thought this is what you wanted? Fuck, I shouldn't have-"

She placed her index finger on atop his lips and stared back into his eyes. She had no idea what she was doing. She had dreamed of this forever, but now that it was actually happening, she was questioning the happenings.

"I do, I really do. But,...sitting in the same car with you was a big deal for me, partying with you was a big deal for me...this is pretty much blowing my mind! I guess you have heaps of women that would do whatever, but...maybe I am just that much more shy, plus, the sister of your ex-fiance is inside, most likely keeping an eye on you, seen that Val just split today, and I am nervous...and your hard on poking my hip doesn't help much either!"

They both laughed and he allowed her more space again, moving back.

"How about this: I go and get us some comfy bathrobes and we go back inside and join the madness. It sounded like I need to rip Zack's balls off if he doesn't leave your married friend alone...and if you feel like it, we could retreat to my bedroom and watch a movie instead of partying?"

They smiled at each other as she nodded her head in agreement. Suddenly unsure of her body as he heaved himself out of the pool, she crossed her arms in front of her chest, staring at his muscled body, the water dripping from him. He smiled at her and disappeared inside, leaving the door open and loud music came seeping outside.
He had kissed me! He wants to watch a movie with me. Fuck!

Just a minute later he was back, wrapped into a dark bathrobe, holding one out to her, as she made her way to the steps that led into the pool.

"I like your bra by the way, and the tattoos. Lemme grab a bottle of JD and let's head to the bedroom. Julez just looked alright, think she was on the phone, slurring to her husband, but not mentioning Zack, guess she doesn't wanna make him jealous while she's this far away from home."

He held the robe open for her and closed it for her, taking her hand as they made their way back in.
Zack sat pouting in a corner close to Julez, Jimmy and Brian were talking into a phone while Julez was giggling at what was said, and the girls were sitting with Johnny and Dan, Matt and Jason Berry and some other people. He went to the bar, opened the fridge and they hurried up some stairs and he closed the door of his bedroom behind them.

"Wow! This is a bedroom? Looks like an apartment in itself! Christ, wouldn't I like to be rich and famous!"

They plonked themselves onto the huge bed and she enjoyed the soft, welcoming duvet underneath her. He went to the big screen TV and put in a DVD, not asking her what she wanted to watch. She got comfortable on the bed, as she watched him lock the door to the room.

"Trust me, you don't want a drunk Jimmy stumble in here to sleep on the bed, while we are here as well. And the DVD is just some random thing I grabbed, seen that I am not really planning on watching much of it."

She stared right back at him in awe.

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

He gave her a sneaky smile and sat down next to her as soon as the film had started. he leaned over to her and pulled her over to him, kissing her temple while whispering into her ear.

"I love TV, but having a nice lady in my bed, me actually being single...I can watch TV any day of the week...but I actually have grown to like you quite a lot, and I was hoping we'd make out a little, before your friend drags you out of here."

He kissed her again, and this time, she was giving in completely. This was perfect: wrapped into a fluffy robe, on top of a enormous bed with soft sheets...and then there was this adorable man that had rocked her world since a good while, even if it was only in her dreams. But now, he was real, and he wanted her, and made her feel special!

He shifted around and within seconds was shed out of his robe, presenting his naked torso to her once more, and she had to swallow hard. She sat up and her fingers were pulling lines over his chest and arms in amazement. Her lips connected with his skin just over his collarbone, slowly pressing kisses all the way down towards his nipples that were already hard. She could hear his heavy breathing, as he loosened the belt of her robe, sliding it off her shoulders, his fingers lingering over her skin.

"I really have no idea what I am doing here Matt...my head is a complete vacuum!"

Tasha confessed, as she looked up into his face again, the color of his eyes had slightly morphed into a darker shade.

"You don't need to think with your head at all, just go with the flow, and stop at any point if you feel uncomfortable."

He slid in between her legs and looked down at her. The fingers of his right hand easily unhooked her bra in the front and his smile grew wider as her breasts spilled free, his hands caught them and he played with her hardened nipples in between his fingers. Her back arched a little as an almost silent sigh escaped her lips. This was signal for him, that she had thrown all her worries over board and he leaned down towards her again, kissing he lips once more, while one of his hands was skillfully pulling down his still damp shorts without breaking the kiss. Their tongues were dancing around each other in a heat and Tasha's nails were carefully scratching down his back, causing him to release a throaty groan into their kiss.
She could feel his throbbing manhood being pressed against her panties, as he was pushing his hips against hers. He could feel the heat come from between her legs, and this worked him up even more. His fingers hooked under the side of her panties and pulled them down, as he trailed kisses down her chest and breasts, slipping one of her nipples in between his lips, his tongue flicking around it. He liked the way she voiced quiet moans, trying to swallow her lust. As soon as he had discarded the piece of fabric he was in between her legs again.

"Shit...condoms. Fuck, I forgot about that! One sec!"

He was about to jump of the bed to get his wallet, as she held him in place, smiling up at him, the anticipation clearly written in her face.

"Don't worry about that, seriously! Just...let's continue."

He sighed in relief, relaxing against her touch of his arms, as she was almost massaging them. The head of his penis was finding its way into her warm and wet folds, but he glanced up to her face before he moved any further into her. They had met out of the blue, shared fun times and she had seen his angry side. Being a single rock star, others might have just started mindless fornication, but he had gotten to know this girl from all different angles, and he didn't just want to have his way with her, he did care what she wanted and felt.
As she moved her hips up towards him in a teasing manner, he knew that she wanted it as much as as he did. Not knowing what size he was used to, he started slowly sliding his fully erected cock inside of her, looking into her eyes while he did. The more he filled her out, the more her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she was biting the corner of her lower lip. Once he was buried inside of her all the way till his shaft, she grabbed the sheets of the bed and she bucked a little against him.

"Fuck! I heard stories...but this....fuck!"

she ground out between two breaths, her eyes fluttering shut as he retreated out of her, only leaving the tip of him inside of her, before sliding back inside of her, starting to set a pace, so that she could get used to his length and width. He could feel her relax gradually after a minute or two and allowed himself to speed up a little.
This felt so different to the last years of having had sex with Val...and he still was amazed that he was in the position he was with a person he hardly knew, but good enough to be willing himself to take it slow. But she started to move her hips in rhythm, moving up towards him, her breathing became unsteady and her fingers were running up and down his chest.

"This...feels amazing Tash. You are the first woman apart from Val I have been with in-"

She moved her hand towards his mouth to shut him up, but not giving him any explanation as to why, but her eyes were now almost begging him to continue what he had started, seeing little droplets of sweat forming on his forehead as he pushed himself into her with a little more force, gaining a loud moan from her lips, one of the sweat drops hitting the rosy skin of her bosom.
Her legs were now around his hips, not wanting to break the contact between their bodies for one more second. He would be driving her over the edge in a matter of the next minute or two, and looking into his face, letting her gaze wander down his tattooed chest and arms, ending on the point where their bodies were joint at this moment, and she stopped breathing for a moment.
This was like a dream. She was in bed, with M. Shadows, and he was taking her every breath away. She wouldn't want to change this moment for anything!
He went down to rest himself unto his forearms, nibbling softly on her lips, sending more chills through her body as her inner muscles tightened and she shattered around him, almost shrieking under the sexual release she was feeling. Her nails were now piercing into his biceps, driving him insane, her hot body pressed against his.

"This...has...to...be...the best time ever Matt!"

She was breathing heavily, her eyes following his every move, being able to observe every single muscle in his arms twitch as he moved inside her, by now he was using much more force and he was sure he was as deep inside her as no one else had been before.
Her being so tight after the orgasm made his dick throb more, and with the bucking against him that she was still doing.

"If you keep this up woman, I'll be filling you up with my cum in no time!"

He was able to mutter as she arched her back even more and made the angle of entry the more satisfiable to him. One of her hands was able to reach in around both their legs, her hand now starting to massage his balls.

"That is the whole point of two people joining their bodies you-"

She was cut off by him picking up the pace and slamming into her. The guttural growls of his suggested that he was coming close and she supported this by now clenching her inner muscles even more, wanting to feel the friction inside of her, her hip constantly meeting his in mid air.
His moans got louder, and his thrusts became deeper, harder and the pace slowed down by a fraction. She swore she could feel how his hot semen was spilling from him, pouring deep into her. And the thought of this feeling alone sent her over the second edge.
He was still moving inside her, until he gradually slowed down, collapsing on top of her, not having pulled out yet.
Both were breathing heavily, their sweat mixing between their bodies as she kissed the top of his ear, pulling the tip of her tongue over the inside of his ear shell.
He moved his head again and looked at her flushed yet happy face.

"Thank you for the best birthday I have ever had in my life!"

He pulled out of her and rolled of her, wrapping his arm around her torso , pressing soft kisses on top of her nose and her cheeks.

"You saved me, entertained me, sung with me, were with me after I landed both of us in prison and partied with me. Stuff like this is too much for one day, and yet, here we are!"

Tasha rolled to her side and sunk her head unto the crook of his neck, inhaling his smell, a mix of sweat, cologne and cigarette smoke...and sex.

"Well, if you actually enjoyed getting hauled your ass to prison, you're welcome Sanders. Thank you for...making a dream com true? I'll surely remember this for a very long time!"

They looked at each other, smiled and kissed once more, his tongue once more dominating hers. Fists were pounding on the door, and they heard a commotion, Matt raised his head and turned towards the door.

"What! Fuck off, I am busy! Come back tomorrow!"

She had to giggle at his comment, him implying that he actually wanted her to stay here over night.

"Matt, that woman with the big tits is playing strip poker with Jimmy, Brian and Leana, but I am still not aloud to touch her or even sit next to her! Come on dude, tell her to loosen up!"

Tasha and Matt just looked at each other and broke out into another fit of laughter, before he hugged her and sealed her lips with a passionate kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here Tasha baby...it took me almost 12 hours to write, re-think and re-write....so I hope you like it!!!
Same for you Jade!