SHH! There's a Killer in the House

11

The car ride didn't seem like there was an ending in the near future. I was seated between huge guys. The bond, gagged, and blinded me. All blood in my fingers were cut off, the bonds were so tight. The images of the blood and everything from down in the basement hunted my thoughts. I knew I should feel bad for them but they were trying to kill me, why? Why was all this stuff happening to me? What did I ever do wrong? Blow Bryan off when he flirted with me? Tell the guys my father work with to go screw themselves? COME ON, I'M A UNDER AGE, WHAT DID THEY EXPECT?!

I just wanted to fall over and die, plain and simple. The guy to my left moved in his seat and put his arm over my shoulders. Gross, I can feel his sweat on the back of my neck. How nasty! He kept pulling me closer to him. The car finally stopped and the guys I was sitting between got out and closed the doors.

My bladder started to play games with me. I had to pee so bad, it felt as if my body was slowly burning from the inside out. I started to kick my legs all around, trying to get someone's attention. The door opened and someone's hand connected with my face. "Stop making noise," he hissed. I started kicking my feet again. He grabbed my neck and jerked me towards him. I began mumbling my needs to go pee. He finally pulled off the gag. "What the fuck do you want?!"

"I have to pee really really badly!" I gasped.

"Shit," he pulled me out and pulled off the bandanna over my eyes. He then turned me and cut the bonds. "Take her to the bathroom. Make sure there's no funny business," he told one of the guys standing around the car, talking in a different language. I didn't recognize any of them other then the guy that brought me up the stairs back at my house. I think his name is Peter but I don't remember. He never stuck out in my memory.

The guy that had my by the arm passed me off to a tall, dark man with chocolate brown eyes. "Come on," he grunted, dragging me by the arm into the little gas station. The little old man behind the register sighed as we walked in but didn't say anything as I was manhandled into the bathroom.

He kept looking at me as I stared at him. "Can you like... turn around or something?"

His smile was like a villain’s from a cartoon right before they would do something horrible to the hero. "No, I can't. You may try to knock me out and try to get away."

"With what? My amazing Kung Fu skills? What do I looked like?" I argued. I didn't want some guy watch me as I pee! This was just one thing I didn't want someone to push me around with, I mean I freak out when I think others are listening me relieve myself!

He crossed his arms. "If you can't go now, you must not have to go that bad."

"Go screw off!" I was getting so mad. GOD, I HAVE TO PEE! He just smiled, gesturing to the toilet. "Please, just turn around or something! If I try anything, you'll be able to stop me, but my God, I HAVE TO PEE!" I started rocking back and forth half way between my little rant.

"What do I get in return if I do?" He asked, his left eye brow rose up.

I sighed, "Go to hell!"

He turned around while laughing at me. I quickly let go of the pressure and got my pants back up before he turned around. The bathroom was so nasty. Grease stains crawled up the walls, toilet paper scattered across the floor. "Gross," I mumbled as I tried to wash my hands in the scummy sink. "Let's go."

We walked back out. The guy stopped me so he could buy a candy bar, then we left the little, nasty gas station. Back at the car, they bonded my hands back behind my back and the bandanna was back over my eyes but they didn't gag me. Instead I was told that if I didn't make any noise then they wouldn't tape my mouth back up. I agreed.

The car ride rode on. The boring feeling crept back onto me as sat there and did nothing but breath. Right when I was about to fall asleep, something was thrusted between my lips. "Drink." It was a straw. I took a long drag and root beer filled my mouth. If I wasn't so thirsty, I would have pushed it away, I hate root beer. It tastes so nasty to me. After a few more mouthfuls, the straw was pulled away. That's when I noticed the smell of fast food products.

My mouth started to water but I didn't ask for any. I highly doubt they would have given me some. But the smell had me dreaming of a thick juicy cheeseburger with hot, salty fries and a huge vanilla shake. Yummy! I fell into a sleep, dreaming of the contents I wanted to fill my stomach with.
*****
My name is Landon and I'm in deep shit. My name is Landon and I'm in deep shit. I kept repeating that in my head as I sat in the back of some big utility vehicle. Everything hurt on me. That Tyson guy could really throw a punch and kick and bit. The bloody bastard couldn't even fight fair once I was had the upper hand. Then he had his pussy friends try to hold me down while he beat the crap out of me.

Something was under my back, jabbing me. I was so uncomfortable, it isn't even funny. Man, I am hungry. I wonder where Heather is. I hope who ever has her is being good to her. Wait, do I have feelings for her? NO! I couldn't. That would be crazy. She's just the daughter of my worst enemy, that's all.

I let my mind roam. I thought of the last time I was with a woman. She was so lustful and sexy. I thought of my first kiss back when I was in middle school. Memories just filled my head that I couldn't keep them straight.

The driver braked hard, I rammed into the back sit. Something big and hard rammed into me. Man, I wish I could see. Hell, if I could cuss out all the assholes that had me captive, I would.

Sighing, I laid back onto the metal bar. Sleep slowly took over my body and I dreamt of holding Heather again, before I accidently pushed her out of the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, first time to be in Landon's point of veiw, what do you all think? i cant write in a guy's point of view too well.... so if its bad, im srry!!

I LOVE COMMENTS