SHH! There's a Killer in the House

12

One bug, two bug,
Three bug, four bug,
You're my love bug,
Now give me a hug, bug.


The little chant rang out in my ears as I slowly woke up. My whole body was stiff from sitting so long. We were still in the car, going over every little bump in the road. I yawned before I could stop myself. I could feel my jaw pop. Then I sneezed. The guy on my right made some grumbling sound.

Tape was slapped back across my mouth. Sneezing the second time hurt. My ears popped from the pressure. God, everything from my neck up hurt or itched. I let out a frustrated breath. The car stopped and everyone got out. But me.

I fell over in the sit, feeling my back cracking all the way down. Curling up into a ball hurt but it was nice to be out of the most uncomfortable sitting position. Time slowly ticked by. Not even school was this boring! I couldn't stop wiggling, there is always something hard digging deep into my side, back, everywhere uncomfortable. Once again, a moan of frustration escaped my lips. Life couldn't get any more boring.

Finally, the car door opened and I was pulled out by my feet. Uneven concrete connected with my butt. I let out a high squeak. It hurt so much! A pair of hands pulled me up off the ground and swept off my jeans. "Come on," the guy said, pulling me along. How he gripped my arm, it twisted my wrists, making them raw.

It was so hard not to whimper in pain, it was getting unbearable with my arm getting pulled up and out of place then getting rope burn on my wrist because of how my arm is getting pulled up. A tear started to form before the bandanna caught it before it could fall. At least they wouldn't know I was crying.

I was pushed in a room, tripping over something. My face hit the floor, hard. My nose started to bleed, I could smell the rusty, iron scent blood gives off. Someone pulled me up and ripped the bandanna. It was shoved under my nose, absorbing the blood.

The guy holding the bandanna was a tall, lean looking man with jet black hair and ice blue eyes. He had a real nice face on him. Very strong and sharp. He stood up and stuffed the bandanna in his back pocket then left the room. My day dreams were based around him. I lay back on the bed that I was sitting on.

This room was little a little concrete cell. There was only a bed and a chair. The bed was one you would find in a mental hospital, they had leather straps to hold someone's wrists and ankles. I hoped to God they weren't for me to use. What if they are? What if I'm strapped to them and.... and.... God! My thoughts roamed over everything that could happen. I started praying and praying for salvation.
*****HOURS LATER*****
Something was dripping down on my face. I blinked a few times. The guy that brought me in here was flicking water in my face. "Good morning, sunshine," he laughed before he left the room, leaving the door open. I pulled myself up, looking around. A little table was dragged into the room.

He walked back in, carrying two plates of food. My mouth started to water. He pulled the chair up to the table and began eating off the one plate. He was half way through the plate he was eating from when he looked up at me. "Aren't you going to eat?" He asked dumbfounded.

"I would if I could use my hands."

"Oh, sorry." He got up and walked towards the bed. I turned my body the best I could so that he could free my hands. "There you go."

He moved the table closer to me so I didn't have to stand up and eat. I picked at the toast and bacon on the plate. The eggs looked nasty, they had a weird color of yellow across them. "I don't blame you for not eating them," the guy said, trying to start a conversation. "Blane doesn't know how to cook if his life depended on it." He laughed to himself, as if he told some funny joke.

I didn't say anything as I ate. He sighed but continue eating until everything on his plate was gone, not a crum left. "You gonna eat that?" He motion to the eggs.

"Knock yourself out," I said, pushing myself farther back on the bed and pulling my knees up to me. I watched him eat. He got up and carried the two plates out. I wanted to run out so bad but I could see his shadow on the door frame.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you," he called. It's like that dude could read my mind. I almost wanted to, just because he didn't want me to. Almost. I sighed, leaning back into the wall.

He came back in with a glass of water and placed it on the table before leaving again. This time he shut the door. The lock clicked. I was stuck in here. My eyes wondered over to the cup of water. Without a second thought, I grabbed it and took a big gulp of it. Nasty, it's as bad as school water.
*****
Landon was chained up to the wall in some dark room. His arm burned. The bullet went straight through the skin, barely missing the bone. He couldn't see the brass knuckles coming at his face until it was too late. The cracking sound of his cheek echoed off the walls. He tried so hard to not making a sound.

The brass knuckles came back for a second hit. Teeth were knocked loose from his mouth. More blood came from the new cuts on his face. When the fist came back for a third time, Landon turned his head. Little concrete chunks fell from where the knuckles hit.

This is going to be a long day, he thought as he was hit in the stomach. Ribs cracked. Bruises formed. He blacked out after getting punched between the legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok..... idk why i wrote this chapter like this.... there would have been more but its a munchkin weekend so im babysitting but more will be up later once my mom can watch him!