SHH! There's a Killer in the House

24

Waking up with someone's arms wrapped around me was so weird. Landon rested his head on a pillow with me leaning into his chest. I really had to get up and pee but I didn't want to disturb him. He pulled me up against him. Time slowly trickled by, the clock seemed to stop as I waited for Landon to loosen up his grip on me.

"Landon. Landon? Landon? Can you let go, I really gotta pee." I half whispered into his ear. Suddenly he pulled me out of the bed. "Thanks a lot, jerk." I mumbled, rubbing my butt while limping to the bathroom.

The bathroom connected to his room was decked out in a mint green and rubber ducky wall trimmings around the walls on the ceiling. He kept it clean, everything had a place. I looked around after I used it and washed my hands. "Are you looking around my bathroom?" Landon chuckled, watching me.

"Do you believe in knocking?"

"Nope, not really."

"It shows. I need to go it Jace's room," I told him, looking down at my shirt from yesterday and the shorts he lent me.

He coughed. "I, ah, don't think you want to go in there. Well, not until it's safe, at least."

"Why? It's not like-" I stopped myself. "Alyssa and Jace? Gross! Who hasn't she done?!" I made a puking sound.

"Yeah, who hasn't," he said into his arm. He looked back up at me, "Why don't you wear one of my T-shirts and shorts. Later on you can get some regular clothes."

"Whatever," I huffed, taking the clothes he offered me before closing the door. He opened it a few seconds later, handing me some underwear. "Gross."

He smiled before closing the door. I locked it. Turning around, I looked at the bathtub, it looked like a huge swimming pool. Nope, that won't do. The shower was the only other choose. I got it started and stepped in.
*****
Landon walked down to the kitchen, picking out a box of cereal he thought Heather would like. Alexis was sitting at the table, looking over a Playboy magazine. "How's the porno business doing?" He idly asked her, grabbing two bowls out of the cabinet.

"Better then whatever you're getting with that Heather girl. Alyssa sure got a good hit on her, Mark said there was a bruise on her eye!" Alexis laughed then stopped. "But I saw Alyssa with little blood dripping out of her nose and some down her leg. Jace didn't seem to mind though, couldn't keep his hands, or lips, off her. The invited me up with them. I just left them this morning, let them be along for a while."

"What ever shall we do without your sex life update of everyone in the house," he said sarcsaticly ashe put everything on a tray. "Have fun with Playboy."

"I rather have fun with you," she said, popping her gum at him.

"No fun today," he called to her from the hallway.

He got everything set up in his room when Heather hobbled out of the bathroom with the clothes he given her. "I left the underwear in there. I don't even want to know where they came from."

His jaw dropped before he could stop it. ".... Wow.... Oh, I brought some breakfast up. It's Lucky Charms so don't get too excited."

"I LOVE Lucky Charms, they are like my all-time favorite cereal EVER!" She jumped for the box, taking a handful of the cereal dry before she poured some into a bowl.

Landon laughed at her face. It was the first time he laughed hard, and he shot pain through his stomach. "God damn that hurt!" He said, gripping his middle and falling against the wall at the same time.

Heather got up and knelt down by him. "Are you going to be ok? Do you need me to get you something?"

"Get two of the pills out of the the orange bottle in the nightstand," he told her. She walked on her knees to the little table. "It's the one with the 'P' on the top of it."

She tossed it to him. "You sure got a lot of pills in there. What are they all for?" She asked, eying them. She read some of the labels and gasped. They were all different types of pain killers and anti-depressions. "Shit," she muttered.

"Yeah, they do there jobs. Some of them are horse pills too, bitch to get down," he said, getting up. "Come on, why don't you eat."

She stood up and sauntered over to the bed and sat down with her back against the backboard. Landon handed her a bowl with a spoon and they both began eating quietly. Yelling echoed in the hallway. They door opened. "Jace is getting his ass chewed out by Alyssa! Shit is really hitting the fan!" Mark slurred, looking back at the scene before leaving, not closing the door behind him.

Landon looked at Heather before getting up and looked down the hall. Alyssa was throwing a vase at Jace's head, cussing him out. "It really is hitting the fan," Landon said before closing the door.
*****
"Good morning, Bryan. How was your night?" A haunting female voice hissed to the limp body tied to a steel chair. He tried to scream out as her whip dashed across his face and chest. "That's nothing compared to what will be happening."

Bryan's eyes darted around, fearfully, as she hit him again. Kent laid in the corner of the room, blood dripping out of his mouth and onto the floor. His eyes were lifeless, staring back at Bryan.

The woman grabbed Bryan's face, forcing him to look at him. "You will pay for all the pain you put me through," she hissed into his face before she put pliars around his jaw and squeezed. His jaw buckled under the pain after a minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry it took so long, the Word program on my computer isnt working. so yeah, srry for any spelling and grammer problems.

you can yell at me if you want in a comment ^.^