SHH! There's a Killer in the House

25

Music softly played in the background. Alyssa slept quietly in his arms with only a necklace and a blanket on her. Jace stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what happened to night before. He didn’t know where Landon, Heather, or anyone was. Alyssa and him were in a heated argument when Landon carried Heather out then it suddenly changed when she kissed him, hard, on the lips. Before they realized what was going on, they were pulling of clothes left and right in the backseat. After they did it, they got into the house and made it up to his room and repeated what they did in the car late into the night.

Alyssa’s eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him. “Hey, babe, what’s for breakfast?”

“What ever you can cook up, I ain’t in the mood to get out of bed,” he kissed her pouty lips.

“I guess we’re going to starve then, aren’t we?” She laughed, cuddling up to his side. Her lips began roaming around his neck and shoulders. “Are you sure you don’t want to make breakfast?” She whispered between each kiss. Her big brown eyes looked up at him. He grunting in response as her hands gently drew little designs across his stomach and waist. “All right then.”
*****
She finally stopped cutting little X’s in his skin and left him alone. He wanted to fall asleep after she left, tried to fall asleep but couldn’t. She had somehow taped his eyes open, making his eyes burn. She was worst then that jack-ass Landon, he thought bitterly as counted the stones in the wall.

Hours trickled by in a slow, lazy way. The smell of fried chicken and sweet potatoes filled the air, making Bryan’s bone dry mouth water. The demon from hell walked down the stairs, carrying a plate piled high with the Southern Classics of fried chicken, sweet potatoes smothered in butter and brown sugar, green beans cooked in bacon grease, and two golden brown biscuits that had steam rolling off them.

“Afternoon, Bryan, I see you slept well,” her high voice laughed. She had a body of a model and the voice of an angel. If she wasn’t trying to kill me, he thought as he watched her pull apart the chicken with steam dancing out of it, I’d want her to be all mine until there was nothing left. “Did you want some? No? Too bad, it’s real good. My boyfriend used to make this for us all the time. He grew up in the south, you know, down in Georgia. He promised me he’d take me peach pickin’ down there sometime,” she told him as she ate. Her liquid gold eyes looked distanced at the memories that filled her head. “But that was then, this is now.”

She finished everything on her plate and the glass of sweet tea she brought with her. Bryan looked heartbroken at the food he could only smell and look at. She said something to him, but he couldn’t hear anything other then the ringing in his ears from when she hit the side of his head with a kid’s yellow baseball bat.
*****
“STOP! LANDON, STOP!” I laughed as Landon attacked me, tickling my sides and stomach. He gave me a goofy-boy smile before pulling me into a hug.

“Then take it back,” he said in my ear before he began to tickle me again. I shook my head back and forth, laughing too hard to say anything. “Fine, be that way!”

He stopped suddenly, looking up at the door. I followed his glaze to see Jace standing there, looking, glaring at us. “Stop fooling around and grab your gear, we’re going to see how good you are at tracking.” He said before leaving the doorway.

Landon got up and walked to the closet, pulling out three different sized metal boxes. He didn’t look up at me when I touched his shoulder. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah.”

I stepped away from him and dashed into the bathroom. He looked so mad, like he wanted to rip someone’s throat out. The same look he gave Bryan when we were all in my house so very long ago.
*****
“Blood, blood everywhere, some here, some there, what are we ever going to do about all this blood? Whatever shall we do with all this blood, blood everywhere?” Her light, airy voice sang as she looked over at her victim trying to work the Heretic's Fork off of his neck. He didn’t even try to look up at her as she sang. “Oh, what’s wrong, boo, not liking the little necklace I got you? That’s a shame; I worked real hard to find it!” She huffed, kicking him in the side. He fell down on his stomach, choking himself for a second. “Well, I must go and clean up. I’ll come back soon to see how you are doing! Bye, dear!” She said as she pulled him by his hair to the wall and locked his wrist to the chains that were dangling.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, im sooo sooo sooo SOOO srry i havent updated as much but i will now, i promise! so here is a little chapter for yall!