SHH! There's a Killer in the House

3

My hair is final dry and straighten. My make-up is on, dark and heavy. I got my new red Converses on and the whole outfit I planned around them. Time to go shopping! First is to the mall and check out the CDs that just shipped into Blare, then to Hot Topic to get school clothes that Gloria told me to shop for on her debt card, and finally to the grocery store for edible stuff to eat. "God, my day is planned out and I didn't even know it!" I said as I grabbed the car keys to Gloria's '08 red Mustang.
*****
She's gone. The gunman watched the Mustang pull out of the garage, after it rounded the corner, he pulled into it then shut the garage door. He had to work fast, he didn't know how long she would be. First he got the tired up and gagged Mr. Gordan out of the trunk. Mr. Gordan tried to fight but was knocked-out with the butt of the gunman's sleek, black gun. He opened the door to the kitchen and pulled the body up the three steps to the middle of the green-tiled floor.

Then he went back for his duffel bag with the duck tape, cord, knife, extra gun, and other stuff he needed. When he came back, he pulled Mr. Gordan onto one of the dinning room chairs. Now, he thought, time to get working on the plan.
*****
When I got home, a black Corvette sat in the driveway with a tall, lean man standing against it. I pulled up behind it and turned the car off. The man came up the car and opened my door. "Hey, Heather, how's it going?" My dad's super young, super hot, super annoying boss, Bryan asked.

I stepped out of the car. "Pretty good, what brings you here?" Before he answered I when to the trunk of the car and started pulling the bags out. He followed, taking them out and holding them as I got the last ones.

"Just coming by, making sure you're ok. You're dad asked me to come over today before he and your step-mother left last night."

We walked through the front door and set the bags down on the dinning room table. I began putting the food away. "That's nice of you. I really-" The door bell chimed. "Excuse me, I need to get that." I smiled before walking to the front door. "Hello?"

"Hi," a man with sandy blond hair and bright blue eyes said. "I'm Landon Marshall, here from the Southern Bell Phone Company. We got a call about a problem with the land-line cutting out?"

"Uh, yeah, come on in," I gestured. He stepped in, looking around the house. "What did you need to look at?"

"Where ever the main box is in this house, ma'am. I just need to check sometimes and bring in the the tools I'll need to fix the problem." He looked at me and smiled. God, he had a beautiful smile. I think my heart skipped beats.

"I didn't know you were having the phone company come out, Heather," Bryan said, walking in the living room. "Hi, Bryan Arther."

"Landon Marshall," the two men shook hands. "Well, I better get started."

"It's down this way," I said before walking down to my father's den. Landon was right behind me with Bryan still in the living room. Once Landon was settled on looking at the box, I left the room. "Well, I was nice to see you again, Bryan," I said, ushering him to the door.

"Heather, I'm not going to leave you alone with some guy you don't know. I'm going to stay until he leaves," he said in a quiet voice, sitting down on the love seat.

"Bryan, really, it'll be fine."
*****
SHIT! The gunman thought as he acted like he was working on the phone but really disconnecting it. Why the fuck is this asshole here?! What the hell am I going to do now? "-leaving you alone with some guy you don't know. I'm going to stay until he leaves," the guy, Bryan said.

"Bryan, really, it'll be fine," the girl said back to him. That was all the gunman hear from the two people in the other room.

Without a second thought, he grabbed the thick cable he had hidden away in his belt and walked back out into the living room. "Yes?" The girl asked, getting up and walking towards him.

"I have to go back out to my truck and get something."

"Ok, take your time," she smiled.

He started to walk towards the door then turned and put the cable around her neck.
*****
He kept tightening the cable, I could barely breathe. I tried scratching him but the cable tighten so much I couldn't breathe, I fell to my knees. "Don't get up," Landon said, putting something cold to my head.

Bryan sat back down on the couch, his hands was shaking. "Don't hurt her," he whispered, his teeth were clenched.

Landon laughed. "It's you that should be worried about, not her." The cable started to pull up, I tried to pull myself up with it. "You, lay down on the ground, hands behind your back," he commanded. Bryan slowly got down, never taking his eyes off me or Landon. "You," he jerked on the cable. "Go sit where he was sitting, put both hands on the arms on the couch, got it?"

"Yes," I grunted. The cable relaxed and I did as I was told. Once I was seated, Landon knelt down by Bryan and began tying up his hands up with the cable. Bryan yelped in pain with the cable cutting deep into his wrist. Landon finished and pulled Bryan up by his upper arm and threw, I mean threw Bryan, who out weighed him by twenty pounds, onto the recliner chair.

He grabbed my by my neck and started pulling me up gently, placing the barrel of a gun on my temple where I could see. "Now," he whispered so that I could only hear him. "You are to go into the hallway close and grab the blue duffel bag in there and bring it back out here. You do anything other then that, I'll play Russian Revolver with him over there and it won't be pretty, go that?"

I felt myself tremble "Yes."

"Good," he released my face and stepped back. As I got up and started to walk around him, he grabbed me around the waist. "Give me your cell phone."

I pulled it out of my pocket and put it in his open hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, what do you think will happen?
I know what will happen ^_^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED