SHH! There's a Killer in the House

5

I passed out, I knew it. Something was crawling up my bare leg, it sent chills up through my body. It was now on my jean shorts by my waist. Oh, God, he's toying with me, I thought, as it started going to the button of my pants. But it kept going up over my stomach and between my chest.

Then what ever was dragging up my leg grew and grabbed my neck. It tighten but before I could fight it, it let go so it was just laying on my neck. Hot air blew on the skin where my shirt stopped just above my chest. My heart began to race quicker and quicker. He was toying with me. Making my emotions go crazy.
*****
She was scared. The fear danced around all, he could feel it as he leaned down by her chest. Then he kissed her gently before removing his hand and leaving the room. He had other things he had to do first before he really began to play games with her. This should be fun, he thought as he walked into the kitchen and pulled stuff out of the drawers.
*****
I tried everything I could to get the tape off of my mouth. Licking my lips and all around my mouth, filling my mouth up with air with wet lips, everything and yet it didn't work. I gave up, trying to fight the tears AND get free just wasn't working.

Sitting here really let gave me time to think, which wasn't good. All the thought about what he would do to me was scary. And with my creative mind, I was even more frighten. A scream echoed through the house made me jump. I couldn't stop wiggling. What was he doing? And to who? Oh God, am I next?!

Footsteps were coming up the steps. Without realizing it, I was screaming into the tape once again. "Sh, calm the fuck down," he said, sitting down on the bed by her hip. The weight from in had her falling into him. "Now, I'm going to take you downstairs if you try to do anything funny, well, I'm creative on different ways of torturing people. Got it? Shake your head 'yes' or 'no.'" I nodded, slowly, afraid of what is going to happen down there.

He unlocked my right hand and pulled me up to a sitting position but still holding onto my wrists. His hot breath was on my ear, making my breathing quiver. "We're going to go downstairs and play a little game." He whispered before hauling me off the bed.

Walking down the stairs was so hard! My hands were around his waist and I had to walk with my face pressed against his back in order not to loose my footing. He kept chuckling at it, saying, "Could you get any closer, Heather?" I wanted to sock him in his face. Finally the stairs stopped and he pulled me up next to him until he stopped. He turn me slightly then pushed me down.

I landed hard on one of the dinning room chairs. He tugged my hands behind the back of the chair, handcuffing me back up. My arms already hurt from how they were position. Someone snorted and it wasn't from from behind me from where Landon was, no, it was in front of me to my left. Was someone else here? I began to make as much sound as I could.

The back of someone's, Landon's, I think, hand came down across my face. It stung so bad, I whimpered in pain. All the blood in my face was burning where the hand hit me. "Didn't I say 'be good?' Huh?" I nodded in pain. Another tear escaped, went into the blindfold just as soon as it left my eye.

My chin was caught in his hand. "You," he whispered, "are not going to say a word unless I talk to you, go that, Heather? If you even think about making anymore noises," he chuckled deep in his throat, "well, I'll have fun at least." He pulled the tape off.

Pain rippled across my face, a quiet cry left my lips before I could stop it. If this is what waxing feels like, I'm never going to do that! I thought hatefully. The urge to rub the pain was overwhelming but I just sat there, mentally glaring at Landon.

I could hear Landon whispering something then the sound of tape ripping off something. He did it again. "Now, we're going to play a little game. It's called The Truth Game." He said then paused for a second before going on. "I'm going to ask each of you a question and if I think you're lying, something bad will happen to you. Got it? Good. Lets begin."
*****
"Got it? Good. Lets begin," he said, looking around the table. Bryan was to his left, looking around at Heather, who was on his other side. And to his employee, Steve Gordan, who was across from him. "Let's start this game out easy with Steve. Is Heather your wife's daughter?"

Heather gasped. She didn't know her father was here. "No, she's not my wife's daughter," Steve answered in a calm, lawyer type voice even though he was in serious pain from the gun shot in his arm and the jackhammer going off in his head.

"Good, next," he faced Bryan. "Do you remember me, Bryan?"

Bryan gulped, looking deep into his hostage's face. "Oh god, you're Landon Harbor!" He shrieked, trying to push away from the table but couldn't go anywhere. "Oh Jesus!"

Landon chuckled, "Not fun being on this side of the game, is it?"

"Please let me go! It was all Steve's fault! I didn't want to do it! GOD, don't hurt me! You can have all my money, just please let me go!" Bryan realized why half of his faced was carved up under the red tinted gauzes.

"Its too late, Bryan, no one can turn around now. You had your chance to stop it but you didn't. Now stop begging for mercy like a baby, be a man about it!" Landon half yelled.

"Please, Landon, let my daughter go, she has nothing to do with this. She doesn't know anything," Steve begged.

Rage poured out of Landon. He could barely keep a grip on it. "MY brother didn't deserve it, either!" He jumped up and grabbed the blood stained collar of Steve's once white shirt. "Don't talk out again or else I let your daughter watch you die as you had me watch my brother die." He pushed Steve back into chair. Landon finally sat back down, calm after his little out burst. "Besides," he said as if he was making small talk with friends, "I wouldn't punish her. She didn't do anything wrong."

"Daddy," Heather breathed. She was shaking all over. She had no clue what anyone was talking about and was afraid of what Landon was going to do with her.

"I'm right here, baby," he said before Landon could stop him. Landon got up and backed handed Steve before walking behind Heather's chair. He picked up the bread knife that was sitting in the middle of the table.

He placed the knife under Heather's jaw. Everything in the room was quiet. He slowly moved it across her skin, not cutting her but putting her on edge, only a slight pain from some of her skin getting raw. "Anyone talks out again, anyone, they are going to feel this knife cut their jawbone, is that clear?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
so, i'll do more later, this is just what i could get done before me and my parents go shopping, i hoped you liked it!