SHH! There's a Killer in the House

6

She fought not crying out, she's stronger then what she lead me to believe, I thought as pulled the blade away from her face. Both her father and Bryan looked shocked, scared, worried, and so much more that Landon couldn't even register all the emotions that were talking place on each one of their faces. Landon went back to his sit at the head of the table. "Lets continue. That means you're next, Heather. Are you scared?"

"Yes," she said in a monotone voice without missing a beat.

"Why?"

"Why not? I just had a knife against my jaw, a gun to my head, threaten back some much stuff that my imagination is playing tricks on me, and I've been choked to death by you. And to add to it all, I don't even know why you are doing this," she stated, throwing all her emotions out the window.

Landon smiled at what she said, she was much stronger then what he thought. He'd just have to break her, to get her to bow to his every word, make her suffer. "Steve, where did you ever come up with such a strong-willed daughter? She certainly not like you."

Steve glowered at Landon, hatred filling his eyes. "Leave her out of this, you have both me and Bryan, who else do you need? Just let her go, she won't say anything because she doesn't know anything!" Steve tried to shake the cord around his wrist off, wiggling in the chair. He ended falling over on the arm that was shot. "AHH!" He howled.

Heather stiffen, trying not to say anything. Landon started laughing. "What a fucking stupid ass person you are, Steve. This is my world and you all have to do as I say to live. Well, that mostly goes for you and dear Bryan over here. I don't really want to hurt your daughter.... physically at least."
*****
".....physically at least." He said. Dear God! The tears were getting so hard to fight off that I felt weak with fighting them.

I couldn't breathe. It became too hard. Suddenly everything within me shut down except for listening. My head slumped forward and everything started to get dizzy. A bile began to build up in my throat. Holding it down was so hard. I lifted my head up. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Everything happened so suddenly. The handcuffs fell to the floor and I was lifted into Landon's arms. The blindfold was pulled off. The light burned my eyes. He set me down in the master bedroom, my head over the toilet. Everything came up right then. Landon was holding my hair back as I gagged over my own throw up. Finally I stopped and he flushed the toilet.

My head rested against the side of it. The cool, white clay felt oddly good to my throbbing head. He handed me a glass of water. I poured some in my mouth, swooshed it around then spit it into the toilet. "Better?" He asked, looking down on me.

"No," I closed my eyes. I just wanted to curl up and die. Life shouldn't be this way, it should be filled with rainbows and butterflies. Why is this happening to me? What did I do?

"Too bad, you need to get up," he said. When I didn't move, he picked me up bridal style and carried me back into the kitchen. He only stopped for a second and picked up something. I didn't see, I was just staring up at the ceiling.

He carried me back up to my room and laid me down in the middle of the bed. Once again my hands were cuffed to the headboard. After he shut off the lights, I fell into an uneasy sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, i was going to have the "game" go on longer but im just too tired to do that so tomorrow it'll be something different, maybe.... it depends if i can talk my mom into buying me Breaking Dawn or not.