SHH! There's a Killer in the House

8

Heather took two steps back before falling down against the taillight of the mustang. Landon let out a hard breath. Shit, he thought. He pushed the body into the trunk of the car before scooping her up. Heather's eyes were opened but glazed over. She looked dead to him.

Landon carried her into a spare bedroom on the first floor. He didn't think she could handle going back into her room, which would just be more over the edge even he couldn't handle. Carefully, he laid her down on the queen mattress in the dark, windowless bedroom. She curled up into the ball. He turned and left the room, locking the door. It was the only way out and he didn't think she would try to get out.

He started going through the drawers in the kitchen, looking for something, anything to use for the two in the basement. He found lemons, pepper spray, hot sauce, salt, and a paring knife. His smile was evil and he walked down to the basement stairs with it on. The two in the basement started freaking out.

Carefully Landon placed the items on the little table between both men. They kept looking at each other for help neither could offer. "Can either of you guess why Heather was screaming up in her room?" He looked at both of his victims, both were clueless. Seconds ticked by. "There was a man up in her room, about to do something horrible to her," he sighed before he picked up the paring knife.

"The guy, can either of you guess what his job was? Hm? No. Let me tell you," he slammed the paring knife down on the base of Steve's manhood. "He was A FUCKING HIT MAN!" Steve started to scream out in pain. Only muffled sounds come out. Landon pulled him up by his hair and poured a handful of salt over the wound. He pulled out the knife and placed it on back on the table.

Landon smiled at the pain Steve was in. Tears were pouring down his face. Landon leaned over and whispered in Steve's ear. "This is only a quarter of the pain you're going to feel in hell, you bastard."

He pulled away and faced Bryan. Bryan started freaking out, trying to get free. He didn't even notice Landon cutting up one of the lemons. Finally when Bryan looked back at the man standing over him, pepper mist filled his eyes. He began to scream in pain as well.

Bryan didn't even realize Landon grabbed his face until he felt the lemon juice drip into his eyes. He thought his eyes were going to burn out in pain. Blood started to pour out of the cuts on his face that reopened. "And this is only the beginning, boys," Landon his before he pulled the butcher knife from the behind his back.
*****
I couldn't believe that he would try to kill me. My father was trying to kill me! Tears finally trickled down my cheek once Landon left. I don't think I could have done it with him here but, God, I wish someone was here for me to talk to or.... something!

The spare bedroom was dark and spooky. It used to be my old room until I talked my- never mind that thought, I don't want to try think about him.

Sleep didn't want to come to me but when it did, it was a nightmare. My father was screaming, begging me to save him and I just sat there and watched as someone hack him away. The next second I'm running through the house, someone in a mask was chasing me with a sword. He was screaming at me, telling me to stop. I ran straight into Landon. He forced me to turn and then the sword went through my heart.

Pain sliced through me as I shot up in the bed. I couldn't breathe, it was like a bag was over my face and I couldn't get air into my lungs. Something pulled me back down to the bed. It was Landon. He was sleeping with his arm wrapped around my waist, his face in pressed into the pillow. He pulled tighter and I fell back into him.

He mumbled something into the pillow. It was so surreal that here he was, sleeping with me wrapped in his arms and I didn't want to fight him. My head rested against his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. My breathing slowly began to match the beats. Time seemed to tick on forever as I laid here.

Something his dreams made him turn over, pulling me over his body. I landed with a loud huff. His head now rested on my heart. He started to draw stuff randomly on my back. Now, I was looking at the ceiling. Something reflected some light up there. Different shapes and faces filled the reflections, it was so weird.

HE KISSED ME! I looked down in surprise when I saw Landon's face so close to my throat, I could feel the moisture from his breath. He then lean in and kissed down my throat and my collar bone. I cleared my throat, trying to get him to stop.

His fingers suddenly pulled my shirt up a few inches and drew on the skin at the bottom of my back. "Landon? Landon, wake up!" I hissed. Chills were shooting up my back.

This was the first time I was ever wrapped up in someone's arms, other than when I would make out with my ex-boyfriends. Never before was cuddled up like this with anyone in a bed before. God, why was this happening to me?! I thought hastily as watched Landon continuing to kiss me.

Suddenly he stopped and snapped his head up and looked me in the eyes. He let go and I fell off the bed, I didn't realize he was the only thing keeping me on there with him. I pushed myself against the wall, having my knees under my chin. He slowly sat up on the bed, looking at the ground. "Go, take a shower and get dressed, we're going out," he ordered.

I took off, out of the room and into the bathroom with a handful of clothes as fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry for taking so long on the update, i had it typed up once by the internet messed up and i didnt have it copied! so i had to redo it and i dont like it as much be oh well....

COMMENTS ARE LOVED