Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Orientation

Lilly's POV

"WE'RE FUCKING SENIORS, BABY! SO FUCK OFF!" Annie screamed at the passing seventh graders who whistled at us. "YEAH! KEEP WALKING! YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET A PIECE OF THIS SWEET ASS!" Annie continued screaming and waving her arms wildly around.

"ANNIE SHUT UP! YOU'RE SCARING THEM!" I screamed right back. I glanced at the seventh graders quickly running down the street. Annie groaned and flopped back into the car. I glanced over, a concerned look on my face. "Annie. Are you sad?"

Annie nodded. She was always sad when she was denied the ability to make fun of someone. "Have a pickle!" I tossed her a pickle and was off. I turned down the radio and parked outside of a house that was painted pink and blue.

A girl with blazing red hot hair ran out and jumped in the car, slammed the door quickly and snorted. She threw her bags in the back.

"SAPPY! MY GIRL!" Annie shouted, from the backseat. Was that sarcasm my ears detected? "Are you guys ready for school? We are seniors, baby!"

"Ugh, I heard there are new teachers." I groaned, banging my head on the horn. It blared, and loudly too. "As if the old ones weren't bad enough."

"Ha ha," Saphire buckled her seat belt and motioned to go. "I actually kinda like Mr. Wentz."

"Oh please!" Annie laughed. "He rambles on about the most random things! Plus, during a test we were taking IN HIS CLASS he had a fucking fashion show, passing around a pair of his latest sneakers! Honestly, I think he tries too hard."

"Well, his class is fun!" Saphire objected.

"Only cause you love staring at him and his skinny jeans," I laughed.

"At least I don't stare at Mr. Urie's ass all day!"

"Yes. Yes I would like to stare at Mr. Urie's ass all day." I laughed.

We arrived at the boarding school. A hundred girls wearing the same uniform, carrying the same books, talking in groups. Barf. This was the place we called school.

Group by group they all filed into the school and were immediately directed to the auditorium for the school assembly, probably to welcome a new teacher, before we got assigned to dorms and received our schedules.

We sat on the bleachers. I stared around at the people that I knew, occasionally waving. It was loud in the auditorium. Girls chatting about their summers, shoes, and boys, of course.

"STUDENTS! SHUT UP! WE'VE GOT A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD!" Mr. Way, the principal, screamed into the microphone. We dutifully shut up. We all have a theory that he was used to be a singer when he was younger or something.

"Thank you," he seethed. He smiled and half the girls swooned. Yes, I admit Mr. Way was nice looking, but what's the point of crushing over someone you can't have?
Plus, who is retarded enough to fall in love with someone ten years older? Eh, I'm not really one to speak though...

"I'm sure that you've heard by now, the gossip that goes on in this school," he paused and sighed, "that there's a new teacher, ladies and gentlemen...and Pete." He glanced to Mr. Wentz, who flashed a brilliant smile right back. Yes, we all knew about Mr. Wentz's bisexuality. It was kind of obvious when you see your geography teacher staring at Mr. Saporta's (totally hot, by the way) ass.

"He shall be replacing Ms. Belafonte. She found a job in France!" Mr. Way threw his hands in the air. "And Mr. Ross will be taking her place. So let's give a nice, warm welcome to Mr. George Ross from Embry Green High!"

Cue scattered applause. Honestly, we were all too busy staring at the totally fine Mr. Urie, our Sex Ed teacher.

Mr. Ross took the microphone and spoke. "Hi, I'm Mr. Ross. I'll, obviously, be teaching French. So, uh... I hope you like my class." He sat back down really awkwardly.

"Oooh la la," Annie snickered. Sappy smacked her, mouthing a half-hearted 'pay attention!'.

Mr. Way continued about the rules of school. It was kind of like orientation. Most people perked up. It was kinda like a school tradition, see how many rules you can break. After all this school was for delinquents.

"Rule One!" He snapped. "Students are not allowed to question M r. Wentz about his sexuality."

There were groans, and Mr. Wentz pouted. Mr. Way ignored them all.

"Rule Two! Students are NOTto accompany Mr. Urie ANYWHERE outside of school ( this also goes for M r. Urie)."

Louder groans, some boos. I think Saphire might have thrown her pencil at him.

"Rule Three! Students are not allowed to call Mr. Trohman or Mr. Walker ' lunch ladies' , as they will attempt to prove their manhood. It's happened before, don't let it happen again!" Mr. Way gave everyone the evil eye. Oh come on! All they did was set up a ramp and ride a two seat bicycle across. Then again it later resulted in crashing into Mr. Way's car...

"Rule Four! When in Mr. Bellamy's classroom, any references to the number 69 will result in a trip to my office. Math is not a subject to be taken lightly here!" I used to think I had seen Mr. Way's scariest face. I was wrong. I couldn't help it though, I giggled. British boys....yum....

"Rule Five! Male teachers are not allowed in the girl's locker room. This also goes for Mr. Stump." Wentz sniggered, and poked Patty, the gym teacher, who was blushing profusely. Aww! Yes, we all remember when he had a special announcement to make right when we were changing, that sly fox.

"Rule Six.....Any activities that do not involve using the rest facilities in the bathroom are prohibited. This includes smoking, drinking, talking, skipping, breathing, and...others..." Mr. Way paused, letting us use our imaginations. And what imaginations we had....

"Rule Seven! Mr. Saporta is not to be left unattended with the students. And Rule Eight, Mr. Saporta is not to be left unattended with Mr. Beckett."

Laughter.

"Rule Eight! Students are not allowed to ask. Mr. Howard if he'd like to share some of his culture with them. They are also not allowed to make references to his teaching an English class while being British, as this is highly distasteful and over done." Mr. Way glared daggers at Annie. Annie tried to look innocent, but her smirk gave her away. Slut.

"Rule Nine: Students are not allowed to ask Mr. Iero if he's been 'around the world a few times' even though he's the World History teacher. That is also distasteful." This time he glared at Saphira. Heh heh....

"Rule Ten: Students are not allowed to ask Mr. Beckett what he does around the place.

They are also not allowed to ask him if he will give them a tour of the janitor's closet." Mr. Way looked up from his paper. He smirked. "If anyone would like to view all two hundred of the rules, please come to my office, and I will be happy to oblige."

"Also!" Mikey Way, the Vice Principle, stepped forward. "If I hear any comments about the 'Waycest' that goes on in the office, I will personally kick your little-" The microphone fuzzed out. Mr. Way stepped back up hastily, pushing his younger brother out of the way.

"That is all!"

Everyone stood up, and mayhem ensued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's a school where the famous people are teachers, haha. They were never rockers, part of a band, blah blah in this reality haha. So....we might need more people for little affairs and such we don't know yet. So....comment?