Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Return of the Booty Shorts

Annie's view

We stood up and dumped our trays.

"Gym? I hate gym!" Lilly groaned. "Besides I'm supposed to have French with Mr. Ross later!" Lilly bit her lip and waved to the scrawny Mr. Ross, who stopped talking to Mr. Urie and waved back.

"God, you might as well rape him right here." I rolled my eyes as Lilly pouted.

"Well, we all know the only reason he's even here is because he did a little something-something with Mr. Urie." Jamie skipped along besides us.

Lilly's eyes widened. "He's gay?"

"Nah, just horny." Jamie laughed.

Let me tell you a little something about Jamie. She's big pimpin'. She knows everything before it even happens. Basically, the school gossip, but who cares, she's alright.

"Oi. I need a place to stay." Jamie started. "The preps kicked me out of the dorm cause I was smoking weed." She nudged her head over to the prep table.

Nicky, Maya, Brittney, and Rachel did the fake 'I care about you' wave and did that 'Look at me!' giggle.

I scoffed. "You can bunk with us hoe."

"Off to gym." Sarah groaned.

***

6th Period: Gym with Mr. Stump

***

"Ok girls, listen up!"

We gathered in a circle around Mr. Stump, wearing those horrid booty shorts.

He stared at us for a while and spoke, "Apparently, Mr. Way doesn't want to pay for a volleyball net so....we must resort to the," he said in a seductive voice, "swimming pool."

"Are you freakin' shitting me?" Lilly screamed.

"No, I am not 'shitting' you." Mr. Stump smirked. "Go change girls."

"Wait...does this mean you're changing too?" Sarah challenged.

"Erm...just go to your lockers."

"Ugh." We all groaned.

**

Ten Extremely Nerve-Wracking Minutes Later, During Which We Were Totally Sure Mr. Stumph Spied on Us While We Were Changing: Out in the pool.

**

"Okay, today's lesson is the, er, beast stroke."

We all raised our eyebrows. There were some scattered giggles, and he turned red.

"Ok, first you...erm." He did a weird thing with his hands.

We all tried to imitate 'Mr. Way Action # 79- the raised eyebrow with one hand one the hips'.

This ensued for at least thirty more minutes. He tried to explain, he really did, but apparently his mind kept wandering. The Stump is so freaking pervy, I can't believe they even let him come within five feet of us. Then again, he's probably the most adorable guy to have walked the planet, so we put up with it....Barely....

He finally gave up and told us to hit the showers.

"Do you think he'll try to sneak in again?" I laughed.

"Nah, there's probably a little camera in here someone," Sarah shifted her eyes around.

"Oh ha ha," Lilly laughed. We peered in the corners, just to be sure. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not there.....

Having found nothing to support our theory, we stripped down and showered. No, not together, gah! Get your mind out of the gutter!

"Okay, can this water get any colder? It's on as hot as it can go!" Sarah whined from down the way. I snorted, peering out from behind the curtain. I could have sworn....

"You can thank Mr. Stump for that." Lilly grumbled, then yelped. "Shit, I got soap in my eye!"

"Oh no, we had better call Mr. Stump, so he can take a look!" Sarah sniggered, and I laughed as well.

"Maybe he can practice the break stroke on us now, so he's better prepared later!" I grinned, wiggling my eyebrows a bit. I swore I could have heard Lilly mumble something like 'it's not that funny', but we ignored her.

"Did I hear someone say my name?" Mr. Stump walked into the locker rooms, innocently. There were some squeals, and I quickly ducked back into the shower with wide eyes.

"Uh, no Mr. Stump!" Lilly squeaked, grabbing her clothes and ducking back into the shower.

I peeked outside and Mr. Stump was causally peeking around and --

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BRA!" I screamed. I held my towel tightly around my body and grabbed it from him.

"I-It was on the floor. I was just picking it up..." He blushes furiously and ran out.

"The Stumpah." Lilly laughed as she came out (with a towel, mind you.)

The first day of school is almost finally over. Thanks god. Let's go get some weed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Update! It's only chapter 11 and so many people have been reading and subscribing and commenting! Thanks to you all!

Go here.

It's a new story that I am doing. Annie helps, no duh. So go comment them both and we'll update and shizzle!