Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Spanish Is Da Pimp Language

ANNIE'S POV

***
8th Period: Spanish with Mr. Saporta (for Annie) and French with Mr. Ross (for Lilly, oooh la la)
***

B -dog Lilly texted. She was so weird. She couldn't text without proper spelling or grammar.

What?

B-dog She sent once again.

WHAT!?

MR. URIE IS B-DOG!!

WHAT?!?!?

I scooted closer to my desk hiding the cell phone. I frowned. Mr. Saporta was texting too.

"Hola, las chicas!" He smiled brightly putting his phone down. I made sure to turn my phone to vibe.

"Yo tengo hambre, si?" He laughed. He stared at the ceiling.

Probably thinking about Mr. Beckett...

"Welcome to Espanola aka. da pimp langauge. I'll be your teacher and I'll be teaching you....stuff....Like, you know, not sexual stuff. Well, okay, maybe some of that, but mostly Spanish stuff. Or maybe a bit of both? Like, sexual Spanish stuff. Heh, Beckett....." Mr. Saporta trailed off, staring at the ceiling again.

Is Mr. Saporta pining for Willy Billy yet?

Totally. How's Ross? I texted back to Lilly. I could almost see her smirking.

Stuttering and everything. Awww, he just dropped his pencil!....Sweet ass...

Lilly..........

"Oh, Bilvy, where art thou?" Mr. Saporta sighed, leaning against his desk. I narrowed my eyes. Was that a trash bag full of panties I saw....?

Hehe, you should totally ask Mr. Saporta how to say penis in Spanish!

My eyes widened, and I looked up at Sas, who shared this class with me.

She leaned a little closer, reading the text. With a grin, she raised her hand.

"Si, senorita?" Mr. Saporta wiped that sad expression off his face, and leaned forward.

Probably trying to stare down that one girl's shirt, but whatever. As long as he wasn't making those gooey eyes over Becky, I was cool with it.

"I was wondering...." she paused for a second, where I thought I heard our brave teacher mutter something along the lines of 'boobies'. I don't want to know. "....I was wondering how to say penis in Spanish? My friend realllllllly wants to know."

Oh, Lordie, she was pointing at me. Thanks a million, Sas.

"Aww, if it's for Annie...." he beamed, happy for an excuse to be inappropriate. I rolled my eyes, but didn't try to stop him.

He skipped over to the chalkboard, but right as he was about to write the word, Mr. Beckett dramatically burst into the room.

"GABEY!! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL DAY!!"

"BECK! NOT HERE!" Gabe groaned. "Way said he would move the cleaning closet to the next floor if you keep coming down here."

Mr. Beckett frowned and sat in an empty desk.

"Alrighty. The word for penis is..."

"GABE! I JUST REMEMBERED!! I HAVE CHOCOLATE!!"

Gabe's face brightened...and his pants were most certainly showing it.

"We'll save that for later," Gabe winked. The girls in the class giggled.

dude french iz da best langauge eva

Lilly..........

What? You're just mad that Saporta is all over Becky and not you

:/

Well if he wasn't so horny all the time... Mr. Saporta hopped of his desk and snatched my phone, texting something to Lilly.

Miss Montaque I really think you should be paying attention in class and not texting Annie.

Caught.

And surprised at the text rate of Mr. Wentz, but damn, Mr. Saporta was way faster.

"Okay, now that we got that distraction out of the way..." He turned to the chalkboard thing.

"This is how you spell the word penis in Spanish..."

Beckett jumped around the classroom bumping into various things.

"HOLY SHIT! GABE!" Beckett screamed pointing out the window. Mr. Way was heading to our classroom and boy, did he look pissed. Mr. McCoy was with him, snickering to himself. Gabe squealed, grabbing his bag of panties. Bill also squealedgrabbing Gabe's ass and followed his partner in crime out of the room. I glanced around and shrugged. Our Spanish teacher was gone, par-tay! Woot!

I grabbed my bag and headed out. I believe I had some unfinished business with Mr. Bellamy to attend to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for like never updating. I have a lot going on and Lilly is extremely lazy. It's amazing how we got a chapter out today. We almost never see each other, but...you can check out our other stories!

"{D

Lilly's stories
Annie's stories