Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Yum, Rolls

Annie's POV

And this week onGrey's Anatomy Saporta's ***** (censored)

"What is this shit?" I whispered to Lilly, who shrugged and peered towards the office door. We all had been called into Mr. Way's evil lair and now were awaiting judgment. In reality, Saporta was the only one who had done anything wrong, but when Mr. Way decides to do something, we all are going to do it his way. No pun intended.

Actually, yeah, that pun was intended, so cry me a river.

Lives will be changed. People will sleep around a lot. Will Saporta actually be forced to teach? Or will his feelings for Will get in the way? Will Mr. Way get in the way as well?

"I hate the day programs." The Butcher sighed, digging some nail polish out of his drawer. "All the main character does is have sex and stare at the camera sexily."

"And there's something wrong with that?" Saporta asked, strutting out of Mr. Way's office. He was smirking, but then again, he always smirks.

"So, what's the verdict? Is your ass booted from the school?" Sas barely glanced at the Spanish teacher; she was busy helping the Butcher decide on nail polishes.

"Well, apparently I'm the only one around here who can curse in espanol, so Mr. Way has no choice but to keep me here. However, he did mention he would alert my parole officer about this-"

"Parole officer?" I made a squeaky noise.

"Yeah, she's a hot young thang." Mr. Saporta laughed a little and he quickly rushed out of the room. Damn those hormones.

***
Dinner
***

Dinner was for the whole school, and every single person had to sit in the mess hall.

Think of it like, those Harry Potter scenes where everyone's eating. Just instead of magic it's sex!

"Wow oh wow. These rolls are amazing!" We heard Brendon Urie say to Mr. Ross.

Mr. Ross figdeted in his seat. It was so obvious he was into Mr. Urie. Mr. Ross sadly twirled his short brown Beatles-cut hair and smiled at Mr. Urie. I turned to Mr. Urie to see his reaction. Hm...He was staring lustfully at Lilly. Lilly blushed. Then again, he may have been just looking at her rolls....

"Everyone!" Mr. G. Way stood up. "SHUT UP!!!"

Silence. Dead silence.

"First off, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR SUCH A HORRID FIRST DAY!"

Cheers, applause.

"Tonight, we will be continuing an honored tradition at, oh fuck, what's this school's name again?" Mr. Way tugged on his hair impatiently. Mikey leaned forward to whisper something to him. "Oh, of course. Emery Green High welcomes a select few teachers to come forward and share about their day."

The teachers groaned. Why don't they all just quit or something? Oh yeah...They're retarded. Mr. Way gave them all a glare.

Mr. Urie stood up first.

"My class was wonderful. These girls are all lovelyin the sack in class." Mr. Urie winked in an unknown direction. -cough-

"I find all these girls interesting. Some stand out more than others, sure, but really they're all fine." Mr. Howard gets points for a stunning smile.

Mr. Ross now stood. Wow. He was tall. You know what they say about tall men.

"Er...my class, had their phones out and were taking a ton of pictures whenever I turned my back for some reason. I really hope they would stop." Mr. Ross sighed.

Lilly flipped open her phone revealing a picture of Mr. Ross's ass. Very nice, I must say.

"My class sucked." Mr. Wentz did a thumbs-down. "Someone does not know about fashion at all." He scoffed. That pansy.

"Anyways, my day was awesome. I was nearly fired. Stole panties. Sexed up the janitor, oh believe me. He likes to get dirty. So all in all. It was pretty awesome." Gabe smiled widely.

"Alright, that's enough. Sit down and shut up, Saporta.' Gabe gave Mr. Way a pouty look. "No puppy dog faces either. Now, students, don't get too comfortable. you've still got band and a secret meeting about Mr. Wentz's fashion show to attend tonight. And don't think I won't find out where you're holding this Clandestine meeting. 'Cause I will find out." Mr. Way paused, and smirked creepily. "I see all."

Another dead silence, then everyone shrugged and began to eat. Even though the food was shitty and mst likely poisoned (thanks, Mr. Walker, Mr. Trohman), it was still food. Well, we hoped it was food.

"Jamie, what's the 411 on Mr. W's fashion thing?" I asked, trying to ignore Sas stuffing her face next to me.

"After band, in Mr. Way's office."

Lilly took her eyes off her rolls, and choked on her water. "What?!"

"Apparently, it's the one place he'll never look." Jamie shrugged, giving Mr. Ross a side glance, fluttering her eyelashessluttly. Well, this will be interesting....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this wasn't funny. And for an spelling mistakes. Lilly was dragging her heels at posting this, so I saidscrew her screw this, I'll just finish this chapter off myself. (If you couldn't tell, this is Annie speaking, bitches.)

Go spank my Asian. She needs to get off her ass and go do work. And by work I mean typing kinky stuff up for your enjoyment. It's not like she has school (she does, but she's failing math) or boys (Kevin, the Asian) or a deranged ex (his name is Justine). Oh, wait, she has a deranged ex. My bad.

Oh, and remember that one shot thing so long ago? Well, we got ONE. One. Sent by the gorgeous Jamie. Well, have you noticed how she's in the story? And you're not? So if you write one (or do one of us a favor, heh) we'll put you in, with the man of your choosing. Pinky swear.
-----
EDIT.
OK. I WROTE SOME TOO ANNIE! GEEZZZZ. :D

And well. I'm sorry that we haven't been updating lately. We have a lot fo shit going on. And it's deranged ex-boyfriend's bday coming up and he's like "Whyyy?" So I'm like "STFU."

Anyways, you can see our new stories here and here