Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Get Low

Lilly's POV

"DOM! I NEED YOUR PANTS." Mr. Wentz was flailing about, making odd grunting noises toward Mr. Howard's pants.

"No. You're too fat to fit my trousers." Mr. Howard sighed, flipping through Cosmo! again for the fifth time.

"Your bright colors intrige me so." Pete finally got off the floor from where he was holding Mr. Howard's pants for quite some while. "I shall acheive my dream someday."

"And what is that?"

"To wear your pants."

Dom sighed once again and put down the pink magazine. "LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD PEOPLE."

"Annie. Did you just hear Mr. Howard? Did he really just say that phrase?" I laughed and shoved aside various pieces of clothing off onto the floor.

"It. Was. Adorable." Annie swooned.

"You know, I never actually looked at Mr. Way's office." Sas looked around nervously.

To the girl's suprise the room was quite big. Various pictures of Mikey were hung up, fish tank there, plant here, and giant rug in the middle.

"I wonder where he's looking." I sighed. "It's not that hard to find out Wentz's tricks. I mean, come on."

"It's a fashion show. Wentz's trade. Way won't even step in if he knows what good for him." Annie laughed, a little nervously. This was the first official meeting of the underground fashion show, and everyone was buzzing with excitement.

Well, The Butcher was buzzing with excitement. He was clutching his nail file and assuring Mr. Wentz that Mr. Way was very far away, and didn't suspect a thing. I was hardly reassured.

"So, Annie...." Dash, Captian of the Bellamy Fan Club and supreme math nerd, slid up to her. Technically, she's Captain of the Bellamy fan club because she's one of the few British people at this school, but whatever. "I heard Mr. Bellamy made you stay late...."

"Um, yeah. He wanted to discuss his world domination plans with me. It was pretty intense..." Annie paused, thinking it over, then leaned forward a little. "He told me to ask you about your mushroom patch."

"Ahhhh, the mushroom patch." Dasha nodded, her bright red hair practically blinding an unsuspecting passerby. Dom popped up, his eyes shinning.

"Did someone mention 'schrooms?" He asked excitedly. We all rolled our eyes. Of course.

"So, you're welcome to join our Maths Club, you know." She nodded at Annie. "We're working on a formula that could possibly predict the end of the world. It's going to be brilliant. You should come."

"Um, thanks...." Annie trailed off as Mr. Wentz got up on a table, yelling at all of us to shut up.

"Alrighty, douches and lady-douches. This is whats gonna go down. To the ground. 'Cause shawty got low. Alright?" He proceeded to 'get low' on the table and put on a straight face once again.

"Mr. Ross, Mr. Urie," He glanced over to the two male teachers who were bashfully hitting each other and staring at Mr. Howard's pants. "You too are in charge of make-up."

The two teachers looked up and smiled deviously to one another and made their way 'backstage' or rather, behind the big curtain.

Mr. Wentz flicked his head in our direction. "Lilly, Annie. As much as I'm going to regret this, you two are in charge of lights. And this time, no more shadow puppets. No crazy flashing lights, no neon flashing lights, and no silhouette of my penis. I do not appreciate that."

"Only because you're small," Annie muttered.

"What was that?"

"Oh. Annie said your dick was small." I coughed up. He blushes.

"What? What about me? Let me go with them." Sas piped up.

"No. You're going to be modeling on of the new swimsuits." Mr. Wentz winked.

Annie and I made our way backstage as Sas stared at the atrocious swimsuits.

The fashion show was, like, the biggest event of the year. No, that's a lie. It was the biggest event in Mr. Wentz's year. We were just pawns in his devious ploy to dress the whole world as gay as he was. Ugg.

Luckily, we still had some time before the actual fashion show took place so we could find a way around those rules he had set up about the lights....
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL WHAT?