Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Annie and Lilly: An Epic Musical

Annie's POV.

"Did you seriously just call Dasha British?" I stared at Lilly, and she paused.

"Um....Why?"

"Because she's glaring daggers of hate at your head." I watched Dash make an evil sign at Lilly, like, the sign of the cross or some religious shit like that. Actually, all the other New Zealanders looked equally pissed. Heliena and Ollie had their best 'fuck you, bitch' looks on their faces.But Dash is Russian, so wtf? Lilly smirked.

"It's cool, bitches. I'm going to be reincarnated as a fly someday. Your Christian voodoo has no power over me." Lilly flipped Dash off, who sighed.

"That wasn't Christian, actually..." Dash made a dramatic pause, and backed away. Lilly and I gave each other weird looks. Freaky.

We were working backstage on the show, setting up lights. We had all snuck into the auditorium, while Mr. Way went and did whatever. Supposedly, he was trying to find us, but apparently Mikey had lost to Mr. Wentz in a strip poker game and was forced to distract him. Okayyyyyyy....

"Models, please come out bitches, I don't have all day here!" Mr. Wentzie barked, annoyed already. Sas sighed, coming out in a hideous bathing suit, followed by Vada, Mitch, a few other girls, Mr. Howard, and Gabe. Mr. Stump slunk into the room, holding a video camera and smirking like the perv he was.

"Sas, no, no, no! You don't walk out like that! Fierce, darling, we need more fierce!" Mr. Wentz has clearly been watching too much Project Runway lately. Sas rolled her eyes and gave him the finger. He ignored that.

"Bastard." Sas stomped backstage, probably to rip apart her horrid pink and orange bathing suit. Mr. Stump looked like he was gonna jizz in his pants.

"Fierce! You are fierce!" Mr. Wentz drooled at the feet of Mr. Howard and Mr. Saporta. He looked like he was having a wet dream or something. In the chairs with Mr. Stump sat Mr. Bellamy, who was mouthing to Dom 'take it all off'. Mr. Howard ignored him, doing another pose in his tight green skinnies. Gabe did this impression of what appeared to be a hooker. No one was surprised.

Backstage, Lilly and I were arguing.

"We can't tell anyone about it!"

"But Lilly! People deserve to know!"

"Annie, when your nail polish dries, it smells like blue berries. So what? It's not like robots will take over the world or something! And if you keep sniffing your nails, Mr. Ross will think you have coke and will want in on it." Lilly smacked my hand away from my nose. I pouted.

"Maybe the robots will take over the world. You never know. We must warn them all." I turned back to shining the lights at Mr. Howard's ass. Subtle.

Lilly leaned forward, and spoke in her best whisper voice. "When the world looks up to me and says 'save me', I'll look down and whisper...'Hale no, bitch'."

"You suck."

"No, Asians are clearly awesome. I should know, I am one." Lilly smirked, as if being azn would save her from hell or something.

"No less awesome than I am." I gave Lilly a 'z snap', and she got on her best gangsta look.

"Why you all up in my face, you fake ass bitch?" Lilly set down her light and tried to look tall. Needless to say, she failed.

"Oh, fuck off, shawty." I smirked, turning back to look at the stage.

"Racist."

"Oh, no you didn't." My eyes widened. "I think it's song time, Lilly."

"Hell to the yes, it is." Lilly grabbed a microphone off of the stage, and I joined her.

"You and I were working together in harmony..." I did a dramatic opening.

"When all of a sudden you turned to me..." Lilly joined in. Unsurprisingly, neither could sing that well.

"You went all 'bitch, you better take that back, 'cause otherwise it's gonna be a smack down'."

"And you said 'fuck you and your heritage, cause technically you're really American'."

"Then we started singing a song about racism!" They both shouted together. A drunk Mr. Smith started playing a piano. No one stopped him, or even really cared about the two on stage.

"Racism sucks."

"Racism fucking sucks."

"It doesn't help anything to be a racist, you'll just get you ass kicked."

"Stop talking trash about those hoes, we're all fucking beautiful you know."

"Doesn't matter if you're black, white or green-"

"Yeah, she said green, bitches know what I mean, don't be racist to the greens!"

"Rap solo!" I screamed, handing the mic to Mr. Saporta and running back to do the lights, as Mr. Wentz was getting pissed.

"You bitches know I'm all up on you hoes, you can ride to the top but you can't ride on my cock, yeah!" Mr. Saporta did some ass-shaking. Yeah, he got it from his momma. "Don't be a hater or it'll come back to fuck you over later. Mr. Way ain't got no say, models own this run way, yeah we love all our women even if they're old and grey, yo madre!"

"Thank you very much! We're in a band called the STDS," Annie bowed to her limited audience, smirking.

"And our tagline is 'will sux dix 4 pix'." Lilly was so proud of herself for coming up with that. It was obvious.

"Alright, that's enough people. Go get some sleep. You have to be to class again bright and early." Mr. Wentz did his best motherly scowl. We all shrugged and headed to the dorms to sleep, except for Mr. Saporta, who was probably jerking off somewhere with Mr. Stump.

Pervs.
♠ ♠ ♠
You miss us? You know you did, you dirty little liar.

Actually, someday, Lilly and I will start a band called the STDS. That's right, bitches and hoes, that name is copy-fucking-righted. And Lilly's tagline, 'will sux dix 4 pix', which she totally made up by herself.She's really proud of it, so make sure to write her lots of complements, k? Inspired by Audrey Kitching, haha.

Another thing that's copy-fucking-righted are about 90% of that song in this chapter. To me, Annie. Except the 'you can ride to the top but you can't ride on my cock' bit, that's allll Gabe. Such a sweetie.

You what else is copy-fucking-righted? This story. Now, I'm not saying anything, really. This story could just be some random person who thought up the same thing. Go read the last chapter, chapter eleven. Look at the banner. Tell me what you think. Like I said, not going to jump to any conclusions. Just sayin'.