Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

To the Dorms We Go

Annie's POV

We walked out of the office with our schedules and dorm assignments and yadda yadda who gives a shit? It was just school, after all. I grabbed my bags from Lilly' s beat up, full of shit, ugly car. I told her it was lovely. Lilly, Saphire, and I trudged to our dorm. It was one of the crappy ones that was across campus. Gag me.

Hey, we weren't exactly in-shape here, and we were dragging some extremely heavy bags! This was practically the equivelent of a blind guy climbing Mount Everest or something lame like that.

"If Patty-poo would actually make us exercise or something every now and then, instead of some half-hearted attempts at volleyball, I might be in better condition," Saphire panted.

"Don't you think calling Mr. Stump 'Patty-Poo' is a little weird?" Lilly asked, arching her eyebrow.

"No weirder than refering to Mr. Wentz as, how did you put it, 'PeterPanda'?" I smirked. Lilly just mumbled something under her breath.

"You all know I love the Stump," Saphire sighed. "But if he makes us wear those booty- shorts again for the uniform, I think I just might guarantee his never being able to reproduce for the rest of his life. "

"Hey, give the guy some credit. Watching teenage girls get all sweaty is a very vigorous activity, not for the faint of heart," I groaned, pausing for a moment.

"He makes us play volleyball only. I think he wants us to jump...." Lilly gave a snort, and stopped as well.

"Did you know that volleyball is the number one sport in nudist colonies?" I asked, panting slightly.

"Actually, I was unaware of the fact..." Mr. Stump *coughPatty-Poo!cough* was standing before us with a slight smile. We talk smack about the guy, but he really is the most adorable chubby-gym teacher ever.

"Oh...Hi, Mr. Stump!" Saphire blushed.

"Ladies, just call me Patty-poo," he smirked, and I think we all went red. "Can't wait to have you guys in my class this year...Lots of volleyball, as usual....."

".....Er...." Lilly stammered, eyes wide.

"Well, I must be off. Staff meeting, you know." He headed towards the core building.

We all waved goodbye as he walked away.

"We totally have to sneak into a staff meeting, just once," I sighed, watching him go. The other two nodded enthusiastically.

We finally completed the long trek to our dorm. In the end, it was less of a blind man climbing Everest to the equevalent of three blind men and a fuckload of baggage going up the huge mountain. W e decided to wait to unpack, because there was a good chance that if we moved any of our over- used muscles now we' d never be able to move them again. Lilly whiped out her schedule, never having taken the time to look at it before.

"First period is Math with Mr. Bellamy. Second period is Geography with Mr. Wentz, score! Third period is Science with Mr. Siska. Fourth period is English with Mr. Howard. Fifth period is World History with Mr. Iero. Lunch. Sixth period is Gym with Mr. Stump. Seventh period Sed Ed with Mr. Urie....What? Sex Ed?.... Eigth period is French with Mr. Ross...." Lilly glanced upward. "Huh. Odd."

"Lemme see mine," I mumbled, and pulled out my piece of paper. "First period is Math with you and Bellamy, oooh....Second period is AP English, ha, knew I'd get in...Third period, science and the Siska...Fourth is art with Vicky-T for me, but I have Fifth with you as well....And lunch...But I'm not doing gym, I'm in Mr. Smith's music class, drumline baby...I have seventh period Sex Ed too!! What?! Mr. Saporta is my language teacher? I've told him, I suck at Spanish...."

"He really wants you to speak his language, baby," Saphire snicked, looking at her schedule. "Mine's almost the same as Lilly's....I too have Mr. Urie in seventh period..."

"They really are trying to inforce the whole 'go out into the world prepared' shit they're spewing," Lilly sighed. I nodded, frowning slightly.

"Hey! We'll at least have Urie as a teacher again..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, second chapter......Comment?