Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Mission Impossible

LILLY'S POV

"Yo, homeslice. I' m hungry!" I groaned and laid upside- down on my bed.

"Bitch, please." Annie smirked. "Beside. . . Aren't the teachers in there having a staff meeting? " She flopped onto my bed causing me to jump. Jerk.

"Yeah. That's what Patty- Poo said remember?"

"HIS NAME IS MR. STUMP, NOT PATTY-POO!" Annie screamed.

Saphira stuck her tongue out and sat down next to Annie. They leaned back and glanced around their dorm. It was complete. Our posters and pictures were hung, our clothes were in the closets, the laptops were set up, and the teddy bears were in order.

"I still wanna eat!" I whined. My stomach made a freaky growling noise. Everyone looked at it.

"Hey, remember last year when we wanted to eat and it was midnight? We snuck into the cafeteria. The key was under some fucking rock. I bet it's still there!" Annie laughed.

"Yeah, Mr. Walker is not that creative." I stood up.

"Don't we have to get to the office and get our books?" Saphira asked.

"Please....classes start tomorrow! Time for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!"

Annie hummed the Mission Impossible theme, while Saphire did this odd flip thing from the bed to the floor. I held my hand like a gun.

"Let's go before I eat your booty shorts!"

***

"I know it's here somewhere..." Annie flipped over a rock.

We stood in front of the back door leading into the kitchen.

"Hurry, Annie! I'm freezing!" Saphira shivered.

"Why don't you get Patty-Poo to warm you up?" I snickered.

"SHIT! MR. MCCOY!" Annie dropped the key and ran.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Saphira and I leapt behind the nearest bushes.

Silence. Nothing. Saphire was glaring at Annie. Annie pouted.

"I could've sworn I had seen him....." Annie stuck her head up. There were some twigs in her hair. It was hilarious.

"Sworn you could've seen who?" a voice whispered from my left. I screamed, and Saphire jumped. Mr. McCoy was laughing, rolling around on the ground, tears leaking from his eyes.

"Oh, pull your damn pants up, you freaking gangsta'!" Annie whacked him, and he pouted.

"I was going to let you into the party, but now I don't wanna!" He lifted his pants a little, covering his striped boxers. They slipped back down. I rolled my eyes.

"Travy, you love us, don't you? You'll let us in?" Saphire gripped him, her eyes wide and puppy-dogish. I clung to his other arm, pouting as well.

"Pweeeeeease? With sugar, whipped cream, and hand cuffs?" I asked.

"Throw in some cherries, I'll consider it," he smirked.

"Cherries!" Saphire yelled, jumping up and down. He laughed.

"You're in, baby."

Annie put her hands on her hips, twirling her hair. "What about meeeeee?" She whined. "Am I not just as fine as they are?"

"Girl, you fine," he chuckled, "but you're all down on my pants. I don't think I can let you in. Unless, of course, you apologize...."

"Fine, I love your pants....."

"And everything in 'em....."

"Travy, you perv, just let us in," Annie rolled her eyes. He winked, and picked up the only rock she hadn't over turned. He pulled out the key, and unlocked the door.

"Are you ready, ladies?" He sniggered, and we all went inside to see the most hilarious sight of all. The teacher's staff party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha we'll be getting to the staff meeting soon.....haha.