Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Hookers Galore

ANNIE'S POV

"Lilly! Duck your head!" Annie whispered and pushed Lilly. She stumbled and nearly fell on Mr. McCoy's ass.

"Dude, what the fuck are they doing?" Saphira harshly whispered. More like fucking yelled.

I peered over the metal countertop. "Redbulls?"

Mr. Urie was passing out Redbulls. The sweet, sweet, delicious Redbulls. I noticed I was slobbering.

I leaned against the metal counter and said, "I think those are my redbulls."

"What?" Lilly asked.

"Yeah! Remember this morning I threw a box of Red Bull in your car, but when we went to go stock the mini fridge this afternoon it wasn't there!"

"And you think Mr. Urie jacked them from Lilly's car?" Saphira's eyes grew wide.

We heard laughter from the other room. (We were in the kitchen you see?)

"Well, she forgot to lock her piece of shit, so he could've just snatched it!" I seethed. No one was gonna steal my Red Bull and get away with it!

"Chillax, girl. I'll buy you some more. I mean, you'll have to pay me back. I do accept checks, as well as....other methods...." Travy winked and raised his eyebrows.

I twisted to turn to Mr. McCoy to smack him and ended up knocking over some fucking pots.

"Annie! Be careful!" The jerk laughed.

"Oh, up your-"

"Travy, baby, you picked us up some hookers? How sweet of you! It wasn't your turn you know!" Mr. Saporta wiggled his eyebrows as he sauntered into the kitchen. We all rolled our eyes.

"Gabey, why'd you leave me aloneeee?" Will, the janitor whined, stumbling in after his boy toy. "OH, SHWEET, HOOKERS!!!"

"You know it!" Lilly winked. Mr. Saporta picked Lilly up and whispered something in her ear. Saphire blushed. I was too busy glaring at him, him and his Red Bull can, WHICH WAS SO MINE. Ahem.

"They have hookers here? This is WAY better than the school I used to teach at!" Ross, the new teacher, stumbled in, looking woozy. Brendon came in after him, giggling.

"A little too much of the bullzy for the first timer, huh?" Saphire smirked. I glared daggers at Mr. Urie.

"My. Red. Bull." I snarled, poking him in the chest. He stumbled back, looking slightly scared.

"Um, where?"

"IN YOUR FUCKING HAND, YOU FUCKING-"

"Heyz, Annie, look, Mr. Howard!" Lilly pointed in a random direction. I gave a squeak, and tried to smooth down the crazy bush on my head. Lilly sniggered, and dragged the relieved looking Mr. Urie into the cafeteria. I followed meekly, having actually seen the man of my dreams.

"Is it just me, or is Mr. Wentz and Mr. Trohman doing.....?" Saphire squinted a little.

"Red Bull shots, yeah." Lilly snorted.

"Oh, hello, Annie! How was your summer?" A very hyper Dom Howard bounced over to me, wearing his neon yellow skinny jeans. I pretty much melted on the spot. Okay, so it was kinda obvious I had a crush on my English teacher. But he has such a prettyful British accent.....

"HELLO, AND WELCOME TO THE STAFF MEETING, NO STUDENTS ALLOWED, hey, what are those girls doing here?" Mr. Way frowned down at us. Mr. Siska slid up next to me, wrapping his arm around my neck.

"They're just the hookers," he announced with a wink.

"Oh. Who ordered the hookers?" Mr. Way slurred.

"Me!" Mr. Vengeance, the 'guidance counselor' lazily raised his hand, knocking back some of the Bull. Mr. Way frowned.

"Please refrain from such things in the future," he sighed, with a roll of his eyes. "I'll let it slide this time....again..."

Saphire gave me a funny look as Mr. Walker squealed and grabbed her arm.

"Hoooooookers!!" He giggled, dragging her down onto his lap. "These girls are so much better than the last ones Brenny got.....So baby how's you doing?"

"Baby, I feel as good as you pay me." Saphira whispered in his ear. Mr. Walker moaned on cue.

"AHEM!!!" Mr. Way yelled into the microphone. Mr. Bellamy and Mr. Gates stopped their debate over the various hooker services in the area to look at the principle with innocent eyes.

"First, on the agenda," Mikey announced. "Mr. Iero so kindly reminded me about this important issue just yesterday. Should Crack be sold in the South Building 's vending machines?"

There were cheers to that one.
♠ ♠ ♠
People! Dom. Howard. Is. Your. New. Fixation. Okay, so maybe he isn't. But he's mine!

You don't know him? Shame! Pictures are here and here and here and here!

RANDOM CONTEST: Anyone who can tell me what A.) what band he's from and B.) what position he holds in the aforementioned band will get to randomly appear in the next chapter. It isn't that hard, peoples.