Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Tampons, Meet Mr. Saporta

LILLY'S POV

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Lilly! Shut off your damn alarm!"

Ring. Rin- SMASH.

"That better?" I mumbled into my pillow. Annie grunted. From where I was sleeping, all I could see of her was this giant blonde bush on her head, sticking up in all directions. I giggled.

"What is yo problemo, bitch?" She growled, glaring at me, or what she thought was me. She kind of squinted for a second, and reached for her glasses. When she finally was able to see properly, I flipped her off, turning to face the wall.

"OHMYFUCKINGBOB!! Lilly, we're going to be late!" Annie screamed, leaping off her bed and running for the bathroom. I scrambled after her. As I was brushing my teeth, I happened to glance over in the mirror to see Mr. Saporta, standing next to me, opening a pink box. I paused, and spat out a mouth full of that Cinnamon Blast stuff.

"Erm, Mr. Saporta, what are you doing in our bathroom? Holding a tampon?" Annie stopped trying to tame her hair and instead gave him the evil eye.

"A what?" he asked, fiddling with it curiously.

"Three words, baby.....Per-sonal Products," I sniggered, and his eyes widened in horror. He dropped it like stripper on a pole and hurried away.

"Remind me: why again do teachers have access to our dorms?" Annie put her hands on her hips, watching his retreat with slight amusement. I shrugged, grinning.

"So Dombly Wombly can come and tutor you outside of his office. You know, a little one-on-one time...."

I don't think that just because I called him 'Dombly Wombly' means I deserve that tampon getting thrown at me!

***
1st Period: Math with Mr. Bellamy
***

"Oi! You're late!" Mr. Bellamy pointed at me and Annie with a piece of cheese he had been nibbling on. " And the first day too..."

"Well, Mr. Saporta was playing with our tampons so... " Annie started.

Mr. Bellamy gave us the face guys usually make when they hear about things like that, and we smugly sat down. He obviously wasn't very in touch with his feminine side, considering the fact that he was wearing women's clothing, for cryin' out loud.

I'll be honest, math was not always my best subject. Even with the total-evil-genuis-math-whiz type of guy, such as Mr. Bellamy, I had extreme difficulties concentrating. Maybe it was this incredibly odd mental image I kept having of him in a lab coat, taking over the world, or maybe it was his tight white pants that he (obviously) stole from Mr. Howard. Who knows? I gave Annie a pained look.

Twenty-nine mintues passed. Almost out...

I knew what was coming. Mr. Bellamy always gave out homework on the first day. I turned to my friend with a pleading expression. She rolled her eyes at me. I pouted. She sighed and nodded, but not before mouthing 'Red Bull'. I grinned, reminding myself to give her a giant hug sometime today. The bell rang, and everyone stood up, not having learned a thing.

"Okay, class!" He stood up, trying to be heard over the noise. " For homework- "

"Excuse me, Mr. Bellamy? I've got a question!" Annie raised her hand. "I think I might need some help on this. Can I come back during eight period? I only have Spanish, Mr. Saporta won't mind.... "

That was the probably biggest un-truth the school had seen since Megan and Nicole swore up and down that they had only been working on their homework in studyhall, not fooling around with The Butcher. Yeaaah, right.

Mr. Bellamy paused, knowing she was lying. Annie was okay at math, usually people were asking her for help. "Erm, yeah. I'll write you a pass. "

And just like that, she had roped her first teacher. The slut. But, hey, no homework for me!
♠ ♠ ♠
We decided to give a whole chapter for each class, at least in the begining. We just have too many ideas running through our heads.....In touch with his feminine side, anyone heard of that interview? *grins*

Oh, before I forget: Sarah, Kate, and Anna, you're in the next one. Thanks to everyone who entered the 'contest'.....You all rock! MUSE IS LIFE, WHOOOOO!!!