Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Stick Figures, Courtesy of Adam T. Siska

Lilly's POV

***
4th Period: Science with the Siska
***

"Erm," He fiddled around with his pen. "Welcome to Physical Science. I would, erm..."

"Can you GET ON WITH IT?!" Kate impatiently tapped her fingers.

"I WAS GETTING TO IT!" Mr. Siska screamed, stomping his feet. "Ahem. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," He shot daggers at Kate, "I was just talking about welcoming you to science."

"Yeah, yeah. We know! Science is stupid anyways." Kate smirked. I laughed from behind and Annie poked me in the ribs.

"Well, did you know this!?" Mr. Siska did a weird head nod and hopped to the board. He popped opened the marker and started....drawing.

"Okay. Without science you would never know this." He pointed to the board. It was a 'O' with a line going through it.

"Um...I think we learn about that in Mr. Urie's class," I blurted out.

"GAH! NOT THAT!! SEX IS VERY BAD!"

"Only cause you've never had it..." Sarah, the girl sitting next to Kate, whispered.

"WHAT?!? I'VE BEEN LAID, ER...ENJOYED SEXUAL EXPERIENCES PLENTY OF TIMES!!" He blew up.

The whole fucking class started laughing.

"Okay, I'm just saying that sex is very bad for girls your age." He nodded.

"But, Mr. Siska!" Sarah said, using her best pouty expression.

"No buts!" He waggled his finger.

"Then why are we in 'Physical Science' class, eh?" Sarah snickered. Mr. Siska took a deep breath, preparing to lecture us on something boring, probably to do with respecting our elders, when the fire alarm went off. People began to scream, and everyone stood up.

"Everyone, remain calm! This is, uh, oh shit....." Mr. Siska had gotten on his desk, trying to yell at us, but we didn't care. We're teenage girls, we were practically made to scream.

But maybe Mr. 'Physical Sciences' knows that already, hmm?

I ran for the door, like the rest of them, following Annie in her wake. She pushed girls out of the way, scrambling in the masses. When we reached the hallways, it wasn't that much better. In fact, it was worse. The whole school was crammed in the tight space, everyone freaking out. Some of the teachers were trying to do populace control, but most were just freaking out as well. Like Pete, for an example, who was running around, screaming about how we all were going to die. Drama queen much?

I scanned the crowd, frowning slightly. For the life of me, I could not see Mr. Saporta. Weird.....
Suddenly, the intercom sputtered to life, barely heard above the wailing siren.

There was some static, during which I thought I heard Mr. Way grumble something like "Mikey, get off me, I have to announce the fire drill!" or something, but that may have just been me.

"Ahem. Ladies and gentlemen...and Pete, do not panic. This is only a drill," Mr. Way sighed, and everyone was quiet. " Unless, of course, there actually is a fire I don't know about. In that case, do panic, as you're all going to die. "

Everyone started freaking out again.

"That was a joke, people. Gah, why is everyone shocked when I make jokes?" Mr. Way sounded pissed, and I could hear the Butcher trying to sooth him. "....Yes, I'm very misunderstood. Go back to your classes, everyone, NOW!!! And will Mr. McCoy report to my office? I need to talk to you about something......"

There was static, and the intercom went dead. People looked around, shrugged, and went on their way. Well, they kinda went where they felt like. Mr. McCoy was busy, so that meant some free time. Like, hang-out-in-the-bathroom, go-get-crack-from-the-vending-machine time.

"Yo, Annie. Pass me the crack!" I laughed sliding to the bathroom floor.

"No, way my homie!" Annie giggled and grabbed the stash.

We heard th door creak.

"SHIT ANNIE! HIDE THE LEAF!" I screamed.

Sarah stepped in. "Erm...you told me to meet you guys here?"

"Shut the door behind you." Annie growled.

Ha, she was growling just like when she saw Michael Phelps on the TV. Except, you know, there weren't any hot guys in uber tight speedos lying around. Weird.

Sarah looked nervous.

"So listen," I says in my best Brooklyn accent, "We gots an extra bunk in our dorm. Exclusive rights only. You in?"

She grinned, nodding.

"But!" Annie spoke up, "You gottsa do something for it and then you can join the ultimate cult of Lilly & Annie!"

"What do I have to do?" Sarah responded in a Brooklyn accent. I liked her already.

"Well all you have to do..." Annie glanced at me.

"All you have to do is hide under Mr. Way's desk and hear everything that's going on with Mr. McCoy. Easy-peasy."

"WHA?" Sarah screamed. "Sure," she smiled.

"Wait. Before we go..." Annie looked behind the toilet and grabbed her stash.

"FUCK IT ANNIE! IT'S ONLY PIXIE STICKS!" I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! Did anyone hear about the FOB Mix Tape? I just downloaded and totally in love. Especially with "Cobra Starship--I Kissed A Boy". Cannot wait to buy the album. =D