Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Saved By the Butcher

Annie's POV

***
Supposed 5th period: In the Principle's Office
***

"Hey, Butcher." I waved to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me, putting his nail file down.

"Oh. My. God. Those are the cleanest nails ever!" I grabbed his hand and gaped in awe.

"Thanks! I buff them, like, once a day. Then I put this lotion on that makes it gleam!" Butchersquealed grinned.

"Hey, I forgot something in Mr. Way 's office when we were here earlier." I twirled my hair.

"Stop twirling your hair. It gives you split ends, hun, and I can't. He's in a very important meeting right now." Butcher sighed.

"But Butcher! I'll be right back! Please?" I shot him my puppy dog eyes. Lilly snickered from behind me, whilst Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Fine," he sighed and went back to filing his nails.

We trooped into Mr. Way 's office.

"No one's in here!" Sarah said.

Lilly wiggled under Mr. Way 's desk. Surprisingly it was very large. He he, probably for Mikey to--

"Mr. McCoy, I need to talk to you about something....." I heard Mr. Way outside the office door.

"FUCK! HIDE!" I whispered.

We all clamored under the desk.

"Frick. Frick. FRICK!" Lilly screamed under the desk. Her hand was squishing me.

"SIT." Mr. Way commanded the person following. We heard a solid thump on the couch. Oh, trouble!

Mr. Way sat in front of us. His, em...pants were quite near.

"So, what do you want me to do about him, Mr. Boss-man, sir?" The distinct vocals of Mr. McCoy reached my ears, and I arched my eyebrow at Lilly. She shrugged, frowning a little.

"Oh, I don't know. Bring him to me," Mr. Way leaned on his desk, and it creaked ominously. Aww, shit! I think we all held our breath.

"Sure thing, Mr. Boss-man, sir!" Mr. McCoy skipped out of the room. Mr. Way sighed again, and I swore I heard him mumble about how hard his job was.

"Mr. Way ? Your brother would like to see you. He says it's urgent," the Butcher smirked, stepping into Mr. Way 's office.

"Sure thing, tell him I'll be there in a second."

Mr. Way pushed the chair out and stood up, ran his hands through his hair, wiped his mouth and strightened up.

"Gee!" Mikey burst through the door and gave his "brother" and "friendly" hug. A friend hug with his hand on his ass.

"Mikey...you know we can't do this here!" Mr. Gerard Way shifted his eyes.

Sarah giggled and mouthed 'waycest'. She flipped open her phone.

"But, Gee! I'm so lonely in my office." Mikey moaned.

"Mikey! DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND THERE! It still hurts from last time."

We all heard a large thump on the couch.

Sarah slighty rose the phone so it could see the couch....she hoped.

"Mikey!"

"Sorry..."

"Get off now. This is not the time for..."

"So?"

"Ah! Leave me!" I suspected that Mr. Way did Motion #78, the hand wave/other hand in massaging his temples.

We heard the door slam.

"GET OFF MY HAND, LILLY!" I screamed pushing her out. Sarah and I crawled out too.

"THAT WAS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!" Sarah screamed, shutting her phone.

Mr. Way Expression thirty-eight, The one where he is still apparently in the same room and raging mad like the devil.

"Hi... Mr. Way ." I gave a small wave.

Mr. Way Expression thirty-nine. Nostril flare. Most likely to go with Expression thirty-eight.

"Oh, um...I found my glasses! Bye!" Lilly mumbled and waved her hands then ran out. Sarah did too. I followed, and quickly.

Mr. Way Expression fourty. The halt. This is where we are forced to come back due to evil magic powers.

We sat down in a slump on the 'couch'. *shudder*

"Girls." He sighed. "What you just saw...wait. WHY WERE YOU UNDER MY DESK!?"

"Erm," Sarah started.

"We were looking for something," I said, trying to sound like I had a valid reason for being in his office. Which, you know, I didn't.

"Yeah," Lilly added.

He sighed. "I won't report you...and you don't say anything. Deal?"

Was Mr. Way trying to bribe us?

"Throw in a pack of Dr. Pepper and we're there." I smirked.

"Done." He pointed at the door.

Well, it's the first time we were let off 'easy'.

***
Actual 5th period: Art with Vicky-T (For Annie, at least)
***

"Art is expression." Vicky-T smiled at us all. "Basically, you can throw a bit of paint on canvas, make up some hidden meaning to it, and call it an expression. Frankly, I'm down with that."

I glanced around, and reached under the table to text something back to Lilly.

Vicky-T is about to go into a feminist tirade, I can feel it.....

"But do you really think that it's fair when women are degraded just because they don't have balls? Or they're upgraded by men because they are beautiful and anorexic?!"

Lilly: Gah. Better than Mr. Iero's rant about the world and how's it's shit.

"Women constantly have to..."

Haha that sucks.

".....I mean, seriously here girls, that is so sexist...."

Lilly: Uh, no, seriously. I feel depressed now.

"....Take Mr. Saporta, for an example, who is currently sneaking around. Ha, as if we don't all know what he's up to...."

Aww, poor Lilly. You'll get over it.

"But, anyways, I'm ranting. Go ahead, do your thing."

Lilly: Can you believe Mr. Way? He's kinda scary sometimes....

I glanced around, made sure no one was looking, and texted her back.

Try all the time. Hey, lunch soon. What do you think is on the menu?

I almost groaned aloud when I saw her answer.

Lilly: I think it's 'Mystery Meat Monday' again.

Shit, shit, shit. This is like Mr. Way's form of revenge or something, isn't it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly people, we DO NOT support waycest. It's just Lilly and I's little joke. I think it's kinda funny, actually, but whatever.

Also, Lilly is working on a new layout for this story. She does all the photoshop stuff. Expect to see it reaaaaally soon. Maybe even tonight.......