‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

Put Up or Shut Up, were not waisting time again.

“Alex?” I called out, looking up and down the hall. I’d been up all night with the twins while Alex slept in our nice comfy bed. To be honest I was angry, tired and upset.

“Yes?” he came out of our room wearing my dressing gown and slippers. I gave him a dirty look.

“It’s your turn to look after them, while I sleep..... And take my slippers off!” I growled.

He laughed and did as he was told. I decided to lie on his side of the bad, because it would still be warm seeing as he just got up. I soon fell into a rather deep, dreamless sleep.
I woke up about three hours later to someone banging on the front door. Where the hell is Alex? I thought to myself, getting up and going to answer the door.

“Hi, is Alex here?” Jack asked. I laughed because he sounded like a little kid asking if so and so could come out and play.

“Uh, Im not too sure, he was here when I went back to bed. Go check in the nursery, but be quiet ‘cause Im going back to bed!” I warned, stepping aside and letting him through.

“Okay” he grinned, running down the hall and going into the twins’ room.. “Alex...” I heard him say excitedly before shutting the door.

I shook my head and laughed. I decided I wasn’t very tired anymore so I’d go watch some TV in the lounge room. Nothing was on. I sighed and got up, just as the telephone started to ring.

“Hello, Kadee speaking”
“Kadee, its mum”
“Oh, hey mum. What’s up?”
“I don’t really want to tell you this over the phone, but, your poppy is in hospital, he’s dying Kadee”

I screamed and dropped the phone. My pop and I were really close when I lived in Australia. It was heart breaking to hear that he was on his death bed.

The twins’ door opened, Alex and Jack came running out.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Alex asked, pulling me into his lap.

Jack picked up the phone and started talking into it.

“Hello? Oh hey Mrs. Bremmer! Oh, wanna speak with Alex? Okay, here he is, BYEE”

He handed Alex the phone and sat stroking my leg. He was a bit lonely since Kellsie, Laila and Jillian went back to Australia. Kellsie and Jack had decided on a long distance relationship, they had their own lives in different countries, so there was no point in her staying or him going, although they racked up huge phone bills by calling each other every second night and talking for at least two hours.

“Okay, I’ll get us over there. Yeah okay. Of course we’ll bring the twins’ and Jack! Ha, yeah, he’ll want to come to see Kells. Yeah haha, Okay see you then” he hung up and looked at me sadly. “Sorry babe!” he hugged me, dialled another number as he walked into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a bit of a starter, yes?

Uhm, I really have no idea on what to write. But I'll get into the swing of it (:
Check out my other Alex story. I forget what its called, but its kinda goes along with the new story of my best friend Louises story. Her name is iceicemeltyourheart.

L O V E
xx