‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

I'll Miss You, Im So Sorry.

That night we were all sitting down watching the television; Alex, Mum, Dad and I. I was feeding Ashton while Alex fed Lily. The show we were watching was a crim show, about a series of murders, the Claremont killer was the the killer called himself.

"I wonder what happened to the first chick" Alex said out loud.

"I knew her" my mum told him grimly, "Sarah Spears. I grew up with her"

"Well that sucks some balls then Mrs. Bremmer"

Mum nodded.

A shrilling noise broke through the silence. Only after my mum had picked up the phone did I realise what it was. Alex, Dad and I looked up and watched mums facial expression change to sadness; then as she finally set the phone back on its hook.

"Im sorry love" she sat next to me and patted my knee, "Poppy's gone"

I screamed and mum took the baby from my arms, then I threw myself at Alex, sobbing into his chest.

"Its okay babe, we'll get through this"

"I hope s-so"

"Okay, thank you" mum sniffed down the phone before she hung it up on the hook.

Everyone sat still for a while, no one even trying to break the silence. I think everyone was just shocked that he'd passed away after looking so healthy and happy and full of life. Eventually I had to break the silence.

"C'mon Alex, we have to put Lil and Ash to bed," with that I stood and strode towards my old bedroom. Ashton had a peaceful look on his face; he'd sleep through the night hopefully.

"Lets go have a shower boo" Alex kissed my head after he layed Lily down.

I nodded and let him lead me towards the bathroom. I know most people would raise their eyebrows at the fact that we were showering together, but it was a normal thing for us to do at someone else’s house. We saved water.

After our shower Alex held me close in bed as I wept into his shirtless chest. Occasionally he would rub circles into my inner thigh, where his hand lay.

"Alex, I- I can’t believe he’s, that he’s gone"

"I know babe, just close your eyes and get some sleep. I'll get the kids if they wake up, they'll be fine, just rest" he soothed.

"Sing to me?" I asked.

"Sure, what would you like?"

"Something soft" I answered, snuggling me head into his chest a little more then I already had.

"Uh, Come Around?" he asked, "Sing It Loud"

"Yeaah" I answered him softly, barely above a whisper.

"Mmm, 'kay. Ready?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm all tied up
And I’m trying my best to get down
Come on girl
Come around, come around
I’ll wait up all night just to see you move" I felt him move a bit, before he settled in and started to sing again,

"And for the past few days
I’ve been doing my best to move on
Baby, baby shake it up and come along
Let’s take a ride and forget this town tonight", again, I felt him move. He must have been seeing if I was asleep yet.

"Keep going" I murmured.

"Late night
Bring back the heat some more
What’s right
I don't know what I’m waiting for
It takes all that i have
Just to move along
It takes all that i have
It takes all that i have........" Is the last I heard as I welcomed the unknown with open arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO, I finished this chapter.

Comment me and I will update twice!
This story is almost over, fanito.
Then I was thinking of a sequel to the sequel. Or would that be too boring?
Comment and tell me what you think, for I would really like to know.

I love everyone who reads this story, and if you do read this story, then props goes out to you.
Lets have an I HATE ALEX BEJR day. For everyone who doesn't know who that is, hes an asshole and I dislike him strongly.

BULK love,
Kayla
xx