‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

Home.

"Goodbye love" Mum hugged me.

"Bye mum, Im sorry we didn't stay longer, but I need to get home" I told her. Then I turned to Kellsie. "Kells, come visit soon okay?"

"Of course I will Kadee. Look after my niece and nephew"

"I will" I hugged her then moved on to my brother Kain. "Bye big brother"

"Seeya Kadz, I'll miss you and I'll visit you with Kelly and the baby at the end of the year"

"Okay" I kissed his cheek then took Alex's hand in mine. We were finally going home.

***

"It’s so nice to be home!" I smiled opening the front door and pushing the pram through.

"I agree. Im going to get the dogs from mom and dad's, then I'll go back to the airport 'cause Rosie's flight should be there by then" and then he was gone.

While he was away I changed the sheets on our beds, the twin’s beds, and vacuumed the floors in both bedrooms, and replaced all the sheets. Then I put the twins down for a nap. I wondered through to the lounge room and sat on the couch as the phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

'Hey Kadee, your back!' Zack laughed from the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, we got back about an hour ago. Zackary are you drunk?"

'Yeah, a little bit. Can you come get me?'

"I can't, Alex has the car. Call him and he'll come get you"

'Kay, I'll come back and crash on your lounge 'cause Sarah won’t be happy if I come back smelling like weed'

"I told you not to smoke pot Zack!" I scolded.

'I know. Okay, Im going to call Alex now, see you in a few", then the line went dead.

I put the phone away and went up to bed. Alex would help Zack to the spare room and then join me. Snuggling down in my doona, I closed my eyes. Thoughts of my pop ran through my head, as did another thought. My family was complete, I didn’t need anything else, but my family. And I knew then and there, I had the best life ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Im going to re-write these, and put them back up, because near the end they got kinda lame.
Then im going to write a seqel ti this seqel.

Much love.

comments.
xx

THE NEXT ONE WILL BE CALLED; 'Im A Sucka For Lovers'.