‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

You've Got Me Poppin' Champagne.

"Kadee, give me that baby right now!" My mum grinned. She and my dad hadn't seen Lily and Ashton since they were three weeks old. She obviously felt a bit left out, seeing as Patricia and Steve got to see them and spend time with them every day.

"Take her, please!" I laughed, handing Lily over. I looked around. The airport hadn't changed since that day I last left Perth, when I was pregnant. That day seemed so long ago, so long ago that I'd had that huge fight with Alex over Nikole Burns. So long ago that I'd felt so violated that I'd run away and come back home, to America that is, where I belonged, with Alex.

"Babe?"

I turned around and found only Alex standing behind me.

"I- I- Huh?"

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "You zoned out when we were all walking, we got all the way to the car before we realised you weren’t there. Sorry"

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "I love you Alex, let’s have babies?"

"Kadee Jade you dumb ass, we have babies already. You don't want more already do you?"

I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"No Kadee, we are not having any more babies!" Alex looked awkward.

I laughed. "I was only kidding douche, Love you" I yelled, running down the escalators and out the doors, Alex hot at my heels. We finally caught up to the rest of the bunch. They were waiting around the car watching Jack. He had his phone out with 'Barbie Girl' coming from the speakers, and was dancing like a chicken, holding Alma's, she was screaming for Kellsie to help her. Kellsie was just standing there watching with a happy look on her face.

"Mum, can we stop at HJ's? Im super hungry" I slapped my hands together.

"Sure. Kells are you, Alma and Jack coming, or going home?" my mum asked my friend.

"Well, I think we'll be coming to McDonalds with you guys because Pat was having a huge hissy fit when we left, hey lama?"

"Yeah, daddy was angry"

"Your moms angry!" Jack yelled.

"Shut up you bitch!"

Everyone laughed at Jack's shocked face. "Does she even know that kinda language?" he asked, still shocked.

"Yes, apparently she does" Kellsie laughed.

We all laughed again and got into separate cars. Jack still mumbling under his breath about little kids knowing swear words. Jack, Alma, Kellsie and Alex went in Kellsie's car. I, Lillian, Ashton, Mum and dad went in mum’s car.

McDonalds was pleasantly full when we arrived. Alex looked over at Jack, and then threw a hat at his face.

"What?"

"Disguise yourself Jockolin!"

"Im not a girl!" he yelled.

I snorted. "Could a fooled me!"

"Kadee, I was nice to you when Alex said your face looked like a potato, so I demand you be nice to me!" he demanded, grabbing me and not letting go.

"Jacko, let go of my lover!"

"She's mine now!"

"Fine I'll have Alex, hey Alex?" Kellsie laughed, holding Alex's hand.

"Yeah! Come on new lover, let’s go order!"

"Fine, me and Jack will go make out outside!"

We all burst into fits of laughter, and got into line ready to order.

Alex ordered a big Mac meal (medium), I ordered a small cheese burger meal.

"Hi, may I take your order?" said the girl at the counter.

"Yes, can I please have a big Mac meal, large, a small cheese burger meal and a yogurt" Alex said, taking out his wallet. The loser still had money from the last time he was here.

"Sure, that’s $17:80, It won’t be long"

"Thanks" Alex smiled as she called next, and started serving Jack, Kellsie and Alma.

My parents had gone home after dropping us off taking the twins with them, we were going to see all my school friends and possibly go to a late movie before heading home and getting ready to go say goodbye to my pop in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for updates.

I shall update again if i get 2 or more comments.
im sorry for saying that, its just i need motivation to write more of this story. Im thinking about deleting it.
Again im sorry.

L O V E
xx