‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

Baby, please.

"Catcha later mum... Pat" Kellsie sang as she bounded out the door.

"Hold on, are you staying at Kadee's tonight?" her mum called out.

Kellsie looked at me then Jack.

"Sure" she responded.

We all piled into Kellsie's car, she reversed, and we sped off towards Midland where we would meet our friends and catch a movie.

"BABE, TURN THE VOLUME UP!" Alex yelled, "WOO!"

"No, I have a headache!" I laughed.

"Kadee!" Jack whined, "It’s almost over!"

"Baby pleases?" Alex asked.

Kellsie pretended to spew, and Jack laughed at her.

"Fine!" I laughed.

"HOLD UP, WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE. I'm genuine with it, I ain't trynna put no pimping in it, I'm like hold up" Jack and Alex sang.

I rolled my eyes as Kellsie shook her head quietly.

***

We arrived at the local shopping center in Midland a little over 20 minutes later. Our friends; Laila, Jillian and Matilda Courts were waiting for us. It was the first time I'd seen Matilda since I left school before the twins. She looked the same as ever, shoulder length red- brown hair, light brown eyes and that childish grin that always reminded me of some devious child who had just tipped red paint in the tomato sauce bottle.

"Maddie!" I squealed jumping from the car before it had actually rolled to a stop.

"Mrs. Bennor!" she yelled back, using our nickname to each other.

I embraced my friend. I had truly and honestly missed this girl.

"So Kadee, I want to see your babies. Im pretty upset you didn't call and tell me you were pregnant, you know how much I love pregnant bellies!" she looked at me seriously, a small grin gracing the corners of her lips.

"Sorry, darling. You could always babysit them. We have to go into the hospital tomorrow and we were going to get my aunty to watch them for us, but if you want to look after your god kids then you know, whatever" I shrugged with a smirk.

"MY WHAT!" she squealed.

Laila, Jillian and Kellsie laughed.

"You know Im one too" Jack spoke up, trying to sound rather cool.

"Me too" Laila grinned.

"Me also" Jillian piped up.

"Yeah, well Im the father" Alex shouted.

"And Im going to smack you all. Shut up!" I laughed.

They all agreed with a smile, Alex took my hand and we ventured inside the building and up the escaladers ready for a movie.

"I vote I get all the popcorn!" Jack raised his hand.

"Jack, Honey, It’s not like the American movies your used to"

"It isn't?" he tilted his head to the side.

"No, we get our own, and we don’t share" Laila chuckled.

"Doesn't that make you feel sick?" he asked.

"No, but its better then sharing" I laughed.

We picked the movie, 'Taken'. It was supposed to be a scary movie. I was sure who ever sat next to Jack would get him in their lap. Ha Kellsie, Ha Laila.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY update (:
Comments
Subscribers
readers

I love you everyone who is one or more of the above.

L O V E
xx