It was always her

Chapter 1: Getting Better

There was a kid named Rio Yamikura that always wanted to be the best of the best in something. When he turned 8 his mother and father were killed from the Incarnaters Gang. He swore to their grave that he will avenge them somehow. Months have passed and he's been training to be the best just like he wanted to be. He lived with no one and kept his mother and father's house and of course his watcher. Rio's watcher took care of him after his parent's death. After months of training he started going to school. The kids stared and laughed at him because of his awful looking clothing and that he smells. He wanted to make friends but nobody even wanted to get near to him. The teacher's always asked him if he wanted the bathroom to get him out of class. He suffered through all the torcher until he was 10 when he finally bought a new house with his parent's expenses. The watcher got married and his wife now takes care of Rio while the watcher goes to work for his upcoming baby. When his new house was made at his birthday he made a couple of friends in school now that he had a shower installed and all the clothing in his Uncle's shop since he was killed too when Rio turned 9. He started getting smarter and smarter after all those days in school and started to learn the way of life. When Rio turned 11 his Auntie in Beijing was murdered as well, then Rio started to notice that someone is killing every family member of the Yakimura family. Rio then calmly waited and he thought in his head that he needed money to get everything else he needed. Down the block there was a breakdancing contest that had the prize money of 1,000,000.00 Yen. He signed up and he waited for his name to be called. "Next up is Rio Yakimura!!!!" shouted the announcer. Rio walked out to the dance floor and looked at hundreds of people standing in the audience. He wasn't nervous, but he was skeptical of what to do since he didn't know how to dance. Rio ran back to his house sobbing. The watchers wife Liet Kazaki walked up to Rio and asked "What's wrong little one?". " I need to learn how to breakdance for the Yen that is in stake." Rio answered. "Well little one you must practice breakdancing it isn't something that comes to your mind in first." So Rio took Liet's advice and practiced breakdancing and he kept his training to keep his strength up. A year passed and he was now 12. He knew plenty of moves that he can do and showed it to Liet. Liet said that he was ready for the next competition which was a few months away. Rio walked to school and noticed a kid getting pushed around by some guy wearing all yellow. Rio ran into the dark alley way and peaked at the corner to watch the man and the kid. Rio couldn't hear a word and tried to read their lips, but he just couldn't figure out what the man wanted. Soon enough the man takes a gun out of his pocket and shoots the boy on the forehead. The man threw the kid into the bushes so no one will find out what happened. The man started walking Rio's direction and Rio went deeper into the darkness. He stared at the man as he walked by, then the man took out his gun and pointed it at my direction. He took a shot and it went over my head. "I thought I saw something there" the man mumbles. Then the man walked away and Rio ran back to his house and finds the watcher dead with a note on his chest. The note says "Dear Rio Yakimura, your days of your life will come soon so you better be ready this is my first warning. I know where your going and where you are now I know everything you are doing in your life. I didn't kill you last time because you are the weakest of your family so I killed them so you had to suffer the sadness. Your watcher is dead now and I will be going after his wife and she gets out of the hospital." Rio freaked out and the cops came. Rio went home and no one was there. He didn't want to walk in for who knows is waiting for him to come in. Rio runs over to the hospital and looks for Liet. "LIET!" Rio screamed. "Rio I'm in here."Liet answers. Rio barges into the door. He hugs Liet and tells her what happened. "Then we have to stay here where it is safest for you, me, and the baby." Liet answers. "Do not call me Rio Yakimura anymore, from now on I am Lee Tokawa. Liet and Lee stayed in the hospital for a few months. The next competition came for dancing. Lee left Liet in the hospital for hopes of the money. After his first competition Lee walked back to the hospital with 100,000 Yen. As he got to Liet's room he finds the baby in her arms, but Liet is shot in the head and the shot came through the window. Lee looks at the table and finds a sniper bullet and on the sniper bullet was another note. Note says" Rio I am still coming after you. For all I know you can be doing a lot of things to throw me off as in changing your name and maybe getting more money for something important." Lee takes the baby and walks to the police with a baby and his check in his hands. "May I stay over for a another murder has occured to one of my family members" Lee asks the Cheriff. "Sure, we will keep you safe here we promise." the Cheriff answers. Lee was angry yet scared for the fact he is being played with. He has lived safely in the police house for 2 years and the baby is learning how to walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will be continued I'm just really tired right now xD keep an eye for chapter 2 btw!

I know this story may not sound or look to good but this is just for warm up since I'm new to story making :) Keep an eye out for poems as well :) they are my specialty