Even Death Can't Seperate Us

Serenity has lived in Belleville, New Jersey all her life. She has a brother and loving parents. Her best friend is the Way brothers. They had to move away but what happenes when there's a new boy in school. They become friends but there is an obsticale in the way. Serenity's boyfriend won't let her hang out the new kid. Things heat up as they start to hang out. Nobody would have guessed what happened next.
  1. Meet The Crew
    Serenity and Gerard are talking their friends about the day they met their high school sweetheart the night before the day. Of Course their friends are amazed when their friends find out who their high school sweetheart was.
  2. Flash back
    Gerard’s over at Serenity’s house just hanging out when she sees Eric coming. Gerard is hiding in a closet and doesn't do anything till he knows that Eric is gone. He runs down stairs to find Serenity barely breathing.
  3. Serenity in the Hospital
    What?!?!?!?! Gerard is in jail?!?!? But for what???? And Serenity is in the hospital. Could this get any worse. Serenity thought she was safe in the hospital but when serenity wakes up and sees her leg all patched up she beings to worry, not only a
  4. Will You Marry Me?
    Gerard leaves and starts to form My Chemical Romance. He promised Serenity that he would be back exactly one year after they were done with the Black Parade CD, but when he shows up late they get into a fight. But, what happens next will shock you.
  5. The Marriage
    Its finally her dream come true when she marries her "Prince Charming". The wedding went smoothly..well it would have if they didn't have two unwelcomed guests.
  6. The Honeymoon
    Serenity and Gerard are on thier honeymoon but it gets cut short when Serenity has to go see the doctors becasue she's fainted and Gerard is worried about her.
  7. Good News
    Serenity and Gerard goes back to the states but they are a littlle nervous about telling thier friends and family the good news.