My Heart Is the Worst Kind of Weapon

08.

As Tara walked into the living room with Faye in her arms she knew Pete and Rory had not resolved anything between each other. She set Faye on the couch between the two parents and sighed.

"I'll be in the kitchen." As she walked out of the room Faye climbed onto Rory's lap.
"Mummy, what's wrong?" Rory forced a smile.

"Nothing, baby. You just have to tell your daddy all of the stuff about you." Pete smiled at Faye as she climbed into his lap. Rory got up and left the room; she wasn't comfortable in the same room as him.

"What do you want to know about me?" Faye asked her father curiously.

"Everything." He smiled.

"My favorite color is green, my favorite books are My Little Pony, my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas, Lea tells me that I like the music about a boy falling or something and dress-up is my favorite game.' She talked at lightening speed.

"Do you go to daycare?"

"I'm in kindergarten because mummy says my teachers think I'm smart." Pete raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

"Ya-huh."

"So, how are we splitting the rest of Faye's life between us?" Pete asked casually, walking into the living room an hour later. Rory's head snapped up from its place on the armrest on the couch and she sat upright.

"W-what?"

"How are we splitting the rest of Faye's life between us?" He asked again with an eye roll.
"You can have her every second weekend." Rory muttered.

"Uh, I just missed out on four years. I'd like to see my daughter more frequently than that." Rory scoffed.

"Whatever. She'll have one week wherever you're living now except when you're on tour and then I'll have her the following week. We'll do it like that." Pete sighed.

"Look, Rory, why don't you move back to Chicago with me?" Rory scoffed.

"Why would I do that?"

"I'm pretty sure Faye would like to see her family. We can't have her flying from here to Chicago every week. That's expensive and she can't fly alone either."

"I can't just move now! I have a job here and two very good friends!"

"I'm positive Lea and Tara would come to."

"I don't have money for a house."

"You'd live with me."

"I wouldn't have a job."

"There are a lot of places that need a therapist." He seemed to have a solution for every one of her objections. She glared at him.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Rory..." Tara said from the doorway.

"Yeah?" Roy asked with a sigh.

"We're going to Chicago." Tara left the doorway and Rory raised her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked. She blinked multiple times before turning back to Pete. "Fine, I'll come. On one condition."

"What's the condition?"

"No yelling. No fighting. No hurting. Nothing bad happens between us."
♠ ♠ ♠
four more chapters left !

plase guys, start commenting .
:)

with my amount of readers and subscribers i should have more then 12 comments .