Status: hiatus.

How Could She Do Such a Thing?

Chapter Two

As you attempt to take it in, you notice that beside her in truth is, a bloody knife, used to kill him; whoever him is. You stumble away, you are afraid -- Deathly afraid, you are afraid that htis girl, if capable of killing this man, may be capable of killing -- you. As soon as you leave the room you go to the phone -- you are going to alert the police. But as you start to dial you ralize that, although calling the police is the right choice, it for some odd rason really is not, you know nothing of this girl, you do not know if she rally did kill some one, you don't know what she is fully capable of. For all you know she could be telling all lies, just to get your attention. As you think more on this you notice something. This girl, althoug h you think that you do not now her, she seems oddly familiar. Her long blonde hair, it seems thatyou have seen it before, wheter on the street or rather closer to you, it just seems familiar. Her watery yet vibrant blue eyes that pierce you, seemingly looking straight through you, so very familar. Is it possible that you have met this girl before?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are nice...i need names 1 girl and 2 guys...i don't need anything about them...they don't have to be real people...i just need names...and soon if you want more!