How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

Peter Panda

*In Jessica's Point Of View*
We all agreed i'd ask Patrick hypothetically how he'd take Phoebe and Pete being...a couple. Hopefully he'll stay cute and clueless when I ask him. The last thing I need is for baby to catch on. It's gonna suck so bad if he finds out.
Fuck Fuck Fuck. How am I gonna ask without sounding suspicious? He's already kind of suspecting something. But everytime he gets close I kiss him so he'll forget about everything Phoebe and focus on me.
It's not that I don't love Patrick with all of my heart, cause I do. But I swear if we have sex ONE more time this week i'm gonna scream.

...and not in the good way.

I was torn from my thoughts by hands around my waist and light kissing at my neck.
"Patrick?" I asked.
"Woah. Does anyone else do this to you?" He asked letting go.
I spun around to see a very confused and slightly pissed off Patrick.
"Of course not baby. C'mere." I said opening my arms.
He grinned as he lifted me up into his arms and layed me down on our bed knocking his hat off in the process.
I really couldn't concentrate on the moment.
He started to kiss my chest and rub my legs.
Shit. I should moan or something so he wont feel nervous. It took me about two years for him not to be shy around me and I don't want to go back a step. Shit too late.
"Something wrong?" He asked.
"Nu Uh, you're doing great babe." I said kissing his cheek.
"Fuuuccckkkk. What did I do?" He asked sitting down on the recliner in out room.
Damn.
I sat up.
"Nothing baby. You were just fine."
"I just...i'm....ugh. Forget it." He said looking for his hat.
"Paattriiccckk. Come back baby." I said getting up and quickly going over to him.
He found his hat and put it on quickly.
"Sweetie...ugh. Jessica. It's fine if you don't find me attractive...I mean...I love you but...it's fine." He said looking down at his shoes.
Tears started to form in my eyes.
"Patrick...I should slap you for even thinking that. How dare you. It breaks my heart to hear that you think things like that." I said rubbing his right sideburn.
He half smiled still looking down.
"Patrick...look at me. I want to see those amazing green eyes." I said taking off his glasses.
He looked at me and I kissed those beautiful lips of his.
"Now, don't be nervous anymore babe. You're absolutly perfect."
He blushed slightly and pulled his hat over his eyes.
"Oh you're too adorable." I said hugging him.

*In Joe's Point Of View*
"Call her already!" Andy said tugging at my arm. "What the fuck for? To ask her if it's true. You know it's true. They've been acting so fucking weird lately this explains everything."
"Yeah...but I wanna ask her myself."
"For what? Jessica wouldn't lie about something like this."
"It's just...fuck why would she tell Patrick tonight? He's gonna fucking flip!" Andy said grabbing his hair.
"We don't know that yet. Jessica is gonna ask Patrick how he'd feel about it...hypothetically."
"Hypothetically my ass. He's gonna suspect something."
"If anyone can make Patrick believe them it's Jessica. Phoebe can too but she's not gonna help this situation." I explained.
Fuck this is turning into a soap opera! She said, he said, she said FUCK who can keep up?

*In Pete's Point Of View*
"Wentz...Pete Wentz....Peeeettteee Wentz." Phoebe kept saying. It's too fucking adorable!
We're at the park walking around. I really do think this fresh air is helping her.
"Weeeennnnnttttzzzzzz. Peeeeettttttttteeeeee Wentttzzzz."
I laughed.
"Pffffttt. Wentz. Wentz Wentz Wentz Wennntttzzz."
I grinned. "What exactly are you trying to acomplish?"
"I dunno. Your name sounds...funny."
"Funny? How?"
"I dunno...Wentz." She started to laugh that adorable laugh of hers.
"Not as funny as yours. Stump. Stump. Sttuuummmpppp." I said accenting the last P.
"Wentz...Pete. Petey Boy. Peter Panda. Sexy Wentz. Hotter than hell Pete Wentz. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The Third." She said happily.
"I kinda like Hotter Than Hell Pete Wentz." I said winking.
"You would. Baby, vainity is a sin." She said.
"Ahh. I'll show you a sin!" I said trying to pick her up.
"Shit!" She said running away quickly.
"Come bacck here Stump!" I said. This elderly couple stared at me like I was some sort of freak. Probably thought I was talking about a tree stump.
She turned where a green bush thing was. When I caught up to where she was I saw their was about 100 bushes she could be hiding in.
"Shiiittt. Phoebe!" I said loudly.
Another edlerly couple passing by kind of scooted faster.
"Phoebe? Pheebs!" I continued to yell to look for her. This thing seems like a fucking maze.
"Phoebe! Shit Pheebs this is fucking bu-" I was cut off by my face coming in contact with the ground. Someone had tackled me from behind and was now sitting on my back.
"What the fu-"
"Ahh fucking pansy!" She yelled.
It sounded like Phoebe.
"Phoebe? What the hell?"
She got off quickly and allowed me to get up. It WAS Phoebe.
"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked brushing myself off. She giggled and helped brush me off.
"Just a little something I wanted to know for myself."
"And that is?" I asked raising an evebrow.
She walked behind me and started to brush off my back.
"That I can kick your ass." She said slapping my ass.
"SHIT!" I said jumping slightly. That wasn't a light slap either.
"What? I'm brushing you off babe." She said slapping it again only a little lighter.
"You...you can't kick my ass." I said
"Pfft. Say that to these damn grass stains." She said walking back to face me.
"Thats not fair. You caught me off gaurd. Anyone can knock someone over from behind when they're off gaurd." I said flipping my hair.
She puckered her lips
"Aww. Is my writtle Peter Panda feeling a little intimidated cause his girlfriend can kick his ass?" She said in baby talk while pinching my cheeks.
"Off gaurd. You totally caught me off gaurd."
"Nu uh." She said teasingly.
You know, in a way she's saying i'm a wuss. But...I don't know. It's so damn cute when she gets like this.
"Well?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.
I laughed.
"C'mere babe." I said opening my arms for a hug. She pecked my lips and held me tight.
"Pete?" She asked against my chest.
"Mmhm?" I mumbled.
"You're such a wuss...but I love you for it, Peter Panda."
"Are you gonna start calling me that?" I asked rubbing her back.
"Mmhm. Do you mind?"
"Not at all sugar. It's cute."
Peter Panda
I like it.

Image
Banner, for the 20th Chapter. :D