How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

Ripping Out My Own Heart Would Prove A Better Fate

*In Jessica's Point Of View*
Shit. I have to ask him already. Andy and Joe probably still havn't called Phoebe. They're probably fighting over who would do it.
"Jess?" Patrick asked.
"Mmhm?" I asked.
"Have you been able to get in contact with Pete?"
"Um...not recently. Why?" I asked.
"He's been really weird lately. Just wondering whats up with him."
I forced a laugh. Hopefully he'll ask why. He smiled
"Whats so funny, princess?"
"You know what hillarious thought just came into my head?" I asked. Shit I hope he dosen't catch on.
"Whats that?" He asked gaining attention. Shit.
"What if..." I started to laugh harder. He developed a bigger smile.
"Teeellll Meeeee." He said shaking my arm.
"Okay, okay." I said trying to catch my breath.
"What if...Pete and Phoebe were..." I grinned.
"Were what?" He asked. His smile kind of went away.
"A...a couple..." I said really not sure if he would suspect anything.
His already small smile turned into a straight line and his eyes narrowed. I widened mine.
"Jessica why are you asking me this?" He asked in a very serious tone.
"I uh...it's just a...hy-hypothetical question Patrick." I said trying my best not to freak out.
"Oh...hmm. Weird question." He said. His face looked deep in thought.
Shit Shit Shit!
"Well. I'd...hmm..." He said taking off his hat and rubbing his head.
"You'd..." I said hoping he would continue.
"Hmm..." He started to laugh.
"You want my honest answer?" He asked
"Of couse."
"Well, i'd probably hurt Pete...really badly...cause...i've seen him with his girls. The biggest flirt. Don't get me wrong. I love Pete to death. But thats my baby sister you're talking about. It would be all but imposible to get me to get used to that situation."
My face went blank.
"Sweetie...you'd really hurt Pete?" I asked.
"Well...in this hypothetical question...has him and my sister slept together?" He asked.
"Seriously?" I asked
"It matters. Yes or no?"
"Um...sure. Several times."
His eyes widened and he turned a little red.
"I...I...no." He said putting his hat back on.
"No? What does that mean?" I asked
"No as in Hell Fucking No. No way in hell i'd let that happen."
I scoffed. I don't know if Phoebe and Pete have hit the sheets or not but...not to make either of them seem like sluts but look at them! Phoebe is gorgeous. She's built like a fucking porn star and Pete...yes. I love Patrick but Pete is hot as hell.
"Whats that mean?" He asked getting a little angry.
I sighed.
"Nothing Patrick. Bottom line, you wouldn't like if Pete and Phoebe were a couple.
"No, Jessica. I wouldn't like it. I'd fucking hate it. I think ripping out my own heart would prove a better fate."
"Patrick..."
"No...I wouldn't rip out my own heart. Phoebe and Pete would have ripped it out."
"Pat-" A knock at the door interrupted me midsentance.
"Come in." Patrick yelled.
Andy stumbled in looking confused.
"Whats up handsome?" I asked.
Andy scratched his head and stared at Patrick.
"Uh...you okay Andy?" Patrick asked.
"Uh...Jess! Dude! You HAVE to let me talk to your honey bunch...like alone! It's uh...Man things...and me and Patrick are...uh...two Manly Men...where you arn't so you have to uh...leave...please?" He studdered. He looked realy nervous. I lifted my eyebrow at him. He gave me a 'please leave' look.
So I sighed and left a very confused Patrick with a pleading Andy.

I walked to the living room to see Joe scratching his head.
"Frustrated, cuteness?" I asked.
"Good! You're here! What are Patrick's feelings?" He asked
I blew my bangs away from my face and sat down.
"Joe...Joe Troh...Trohmania...he's uh..."
"Out with it Jess!"
"He doesen't approve...he said that Phoebe and Pete might as well rip out his heart. Not only that...he said he'd try and hurt Pete..."
Joe looked down to the floor. No doubt saddened with the news on Patrick's feelings.
"So...what now?" He asked.
"We tell Pheebs and Pete that they're gonna have to pick another night...one where it's just them and baby."
He scoffed.
"Yeah...no witnesses, eh Jess?"
"Chill out Joe...i'll...I don't know. Give him some pills to keep him calm?"
He sighed again.
This day is so damn depressing.