How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

The Sounds Of This Small Town Make My Ears Hurt

*In Pete's Point Of View*

Pheebs and I just got back to her apartment about two minutes ago. Patrick called her while we were at the nearby starbucks. She seemes worried. It really freaks me out when shes like this. I've known Phoebe forever, her getting like this only means that bad things are on their way. I fucking hate this.
"Babe...drink your coffee." I said as we walked up the stairs to her apartment. She kept her stare straight ahead as she carefully climbed the stairs.
"Babe..." I repeated. She flipped her hair out of her eyes and continued walking. She's ignoring me? What the hell did I do?
"Pheebs...Pheebs...PHOEBE!" I finally yelled. "Shit!" She said in what sounded like a shocked tone as she dropped her keys. I grinned at her flushed face.
"Pete...what the hell was that?" She asked. "Well, you were ignoring me...I didn't like it." I said while pouting. I've never pouted with her, but I have a really strong feeling she won't be able to resist it. She half smiled and lifted her eyebrow.
"Peter..." She whispered.
"Yes?" I asked as hushed as I could.
"Wipe that dumbass look off your face." She said opening the door to her apartment.
"But I...wuh?" I asked. She started to laugh manically as she threw herself on the couch.
I just stood their looking really dumb i'm sure. She continued laughing.
"Pete. Damn, get your sexy ass in here! I was just kidding babe, you looked adorable." She said reassuring me.
"I uh...so that was just a...a..." I couldn't even finish my sentance.
"A joke? Yeah, that's it Pete. Please, just get in here." She said returning to the sweet Phoebe I know. I smiled and walked into the apartment, closing the door behind me.
"Pete?" She asked while I went into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water.
"Yeah?" I replied back.
"Pete, hurry up and get dressed, Patrick wants us to go over their already and he's acting a little weird so we shouldn't make him wait any longer." She said.
I walked into the living room with my glass of water to hear her better.
"But Phoebe...we just spent two hours at a fucking park...you made me chase you, and i'm pretty sure every elderly lady here thinks i'm crazy for yelling at a Stump." I said.
She started to giggle. "Then...take a shower Pete. A Quick one. I don't want Patrick to piss off or anything." She said turning off the tv.
I lifted my eyebrow. "You're dirty too Phoebe." I said as seductively as I could.
"I know. I'm gonna take a shower too." She said with a smile.
"Sounds like a plan" I said winking. I leaned in to kiss her and she pushed me away.
"I was...you..."
"Ha! I knew you were a fucking pervert Pete Wentz! ." She said as she walked to her bedroom.
I began to think. I know Phoebe like the back or my hand...I know theirs something about me she can't resist. Just to prove to myself she's like putty in my hands I took off my shirt and walked to her bedroom.

*In Phoebe's Point Of View*
Pete thinks he knows me so well. I'll bet he thought I was gonna totally go for that shower offer. Noooo way. I'm no whore. Even though i've known Pete my entire life, i've been his girlfriend for only a fraction of the time. Not nearly enough to do...that. The subject of sex really makes me uncomfortable. Especially with Pete. I mean, he's so damn attractive and sweet. It feels like i'm not good enough to have him. Sure, he's seen me in my underware, but thats as far as we've gone. I sighed and started ruffling through my clothes. I round a black robe with of course, black underware. It seems to be the only color I have. I turned around to see Pete standing in the door way shirtless. "...okay..." I said trying not to look at his Clandestine Tattoo. He grinned and I looked away.
"Phoebe..." He said.
"No Pete...i'm taking a shower, and then we're going to my brothers house. Thats all I have planned today." I said walking past him to my bathroom. He chucked and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Nooooo Pete...lemme take a shower." I wined. He started to laugh and kiss my neck. Shoot. At this rate we'll never get to Patrick's apartment. Before I could object, he had me in the air and was fiddling with my belt buckle.
"Ugh Pete. Fucking sexual animal I swear!" I said trying to wiggle free. He chuckled.
"Honestly Phoebe. Is that supposed to make me stop, or turn me on?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. Joe has told me before that Pete is sex hungry on tours. That after every show he hits on at least 20 girls before he goes to bed. He's even told me that when the girls don't accept his offers, he turns his attention to my brother. That always made me laugh. Patrick is a million things, but Gay is not one of them. Anyways, if Patrick even thought about cheating on Jessica, especially with a man. She'd have Patrick hung from his...ahem. I don't really like getting into subjects like that regarding my brother. Pete started to feel around my back for my bra strap no doubt.
"Pete...maybe we can do this sone other ti-"
"FOUND IT!" Pete yelled victoriously at the unclipping of my bra. My eyes widened.
"How the hell did you unclip that from the outside of my shirt?!" I asked in great shock as I desperatly tried to reclip my bra. Pete simply grinned at my struggle.
"Put me down damn it!" I said still trying to reclip my bra. He sighed and let me down on my bed. Pete walked over to my bathroom, laughing like a maniac. I groaned at my inability to reclip my bra through my t-shirt. So I went to my closet, shut the door and took off my shirt for better access to my...little problem.
"How the hell did he do that so fast and...through my shirt?" I asked myself outloud. "He's like...the bra wizard."
"I really don't know why you're bothering, it's coming off in a minute anyways." Pete said loudly after knocking on the closet door.
Sure, he's sweet, talented and super hot...but he's a little scary when he wants sex. I opened the door to find a grinning Pete.
"Look Pete, I really just want to take my shower and-" He cut me off by kissing me very passionatly. He smiled against my lips and pulled away slowly.
"I'm sorry babe. You want to take things slow, and i'll respect that. I...wasn't thinking. i'm just used to...I...sorry." He said through sorrowful eyes. I smiled. Theirs the Pete I love.
"Thank you Pete. I know it's weird...but...i'm just not ready for a step that big...something that big requires a lot more thought and...It's just...i'm not ready babe." I said as best I could. He smiled warmly and pulled me into an embrace.
"You take your time precious. I'm not going anywhere."
This is gonna make Pete sound like a total manwhore but it's the truth. He's used to women begging to sleep with him, so when a woman refuses to do so, it's like a shock to his system. The guy who unclipped my bra wasn't the Pete I know and Love. More like a fame and sex crazed maniac who's only purpose in life is to rock out on bass and score as many fucks as possible. Yeah, fucks. Thats the only way to describe that monstrous act. Many times before i've hered these infamous 'Fucks' Some worthless tramp moaning Pete's name in rhythm with his voilent thrusts which make the headboard dent the wall. Where Pete calls her a whore and tells her to yell louder. Where she agrees like a dumbass to Pete's strange demands. To yell louder, to scream louder, to 'put her hips into it'. It made me sick to my stomach. Especially when I knew full well the girl would be heartbroken when she found out the next morning that she was just a 'quick fuck'. I love Pete so much, but i'll be damned if I ever become just a 'quick fuck' to this beautiful boy I adore so.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not in the best mood. 2008 sucks so far. My dad is being a dick and it's really starting to piss me off.
Please forgive my pissy mood.
Image
But lookie! It's Pete! He makes things better. :)
-A Pathetic Watered Down Version Of The Artist Formally Known As Becca