How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

This Is How I Feel...And It's So Surreal

*In Phoebe's Point of View*
Pete is such a cute little spaz. It's so adorable how he tried to hide his problem. I really was ment to be dressed before Pete got out, but Jessica called me. She told me things with Trick arn't going so well. Saying that he's getting angry that Pete and I arn't their yet. Well, i'm not ready, and Pete's not doing with his...problem. So, thats why we're not their yet. Jessica said that she asked Patrick his feelings on if Pete and I were a couple. She said that he flipped and went of on a cussing streak. She recomenended waiting on telling Patrick the news. I really want to tell him now though. I feel so damn guilty keeping something this big from my brother. Patrick has always been their for me. We've told each other everything, and now keeping a secret from him seems unnatural and wrong. I sighed and sat at the foot of my bed. How am I going to tell Pete? He wanted to tell Patrick too. If now's not the right time, then when is it the right time? Patrick is going to get upset either way. Theirs no way around that...I just want to tell him already. In a way, Jessica is right. I mean...this is big, and it should be done with just Me, Pete and Patrick. That way he can react naturally and not be worried about who's going to see. I'm his sister, and Pete is his best friend. This won't be easy for him to accept, but he loves both me and Pete. He should be happy for us. I sighed and went to the other bathroom to finish putting my makeup. Pete is using my bathroom and I really don't want to interrupt his...problem fixing. I wonder how much longer until he's finished. He's been in their for a while now. So, I got to my bathroom and started with the infamous eyeliner application, then moved on to shadow. I'm all fixed up, now what about my boyfriend? He takes longer than me to get ready. I walked to my bedroom and knocked on my bathroom door.
"Pete...sweetie? Are you done in their?"
My answer was in the form of an opened door and a very sweaty and out-of-breath Pete standing their, smiling.
"Yeah. All done now." He said out of breath.
"Pete...please tell me you washed your hands."
"Pfft. Yeah, i'm not sick." He said winking.
"Ugh." I said walking away.
"C'mon babe, get your coat." He said slapping my ass and running to the coat rack.
"Pete...as long as you keep that in check, we should be fine. Baby, we can't tell Patrick tonight."
Pete let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God."
I started to laugh. "Aw. Is my Petey Boy afraid of big brother Patrick?" I asked puckering up my lips.
"No." He said looking the other way.
"I think you are." I said poking at his nonexistant stomach
"And I think you're too cute for words." He said picking me up and giving me a kiss.
"Mmhm. Definatly scared of Patrick." I said against his lips.
He groaned and let me down.
"I'm not scared of your brother. Hell, i'm older and taller than him." He said crossing his arms and getting offensive.
"Hey hold it, we may be small but hell, we can kick ass." I said kicking my leg up. He smiled.
"Thats fucking sexy Pheebs." He said pinning me to the door and practacally forcing his tounge into my mouth.
He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him.
He started to moan and roam his hands lower.
"Ugh...Pete?" I said struggling to get loose of his kiss.
He started to nip at my neck in protest knowing very well what I was getting at.
"Peter..."
"Ugh Phoebe! But whyyy? It was getting fun." He said in my ear.
I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Just give me time Peter Panda. Time is all I need...please Pete." I said looking into those beautiful dark brown eyes of his.
He put me down slowly and put his hands on my shoulders.
"I'd wait my entire life for you, babe. If it's time you want, well then, your wish is my command precious."
I smiled and hugged him. I swear, he's so perfect it's surreal.
"Thank you Pete. I promise, i'll make this up to you." I said onto his shoulder.
"You've already made everything perfect...what more can you do to make my life heaven?" He asked
I half smiled and stood up taller to reach his lips better.
"Oh baby, i'm just getting started." I whispered against his lips. He let out a small moan and closed in the space between our lips.
After a minute or so, I backed away from our kiss and sighed happily.
He looked at me and smiled. "So, to your brother's apartment?" He asked.
"You ready?" I asked
"Oh yeah! I'm expecting a night of awkward silences, playing footsies under the table where your brother can't see, and making out in the bathroom when we leave the table. It's gonna be fucking awesome!"
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"You're such a little nutjob, Pete."
"And you love every minute of it." He said putting one arm around me and opening the door for me.
I smiled and looked up at him.
"And I wouldn't have it any other way."
My darling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenttt
Image

Banner made by one of my readers over at www.quizilla.com her username: [undead]princess
Thanks for reading
-Becca