How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

Lets Get This Party Started...

*In Pete's Point Of View*
Tape ripping... ripping tape. UGH! I woke up to see I was in Phoebe's bedroom. What the fuck? The tv was playing House Of Wax. One of Phoebe's favorite movies. I've seen this movie far too many times. It gets boring after the billionth time, but Phoebe seems to like it. I looked over to her, she was watching in anticipation of the next scene. If i'm not mistaken, they're about to cut off the tip of her finger... I know it's coming... I kept my eye on the tv, and sure enough, her finger was cut off in a matter of seconds. Phoebe shut her eyes and gripped on to my shirt. It feels damn good to be her protector, if only for a minute. I kind of have a headace and my stomach feels funny. I predict a monster hangover in a matter of hours. I guess I was drunk? Fuck, I can't remember much. She looked over to me.

"Aw. I'm sorry, Panda Bear. I forgot you were asleep." She said.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About 4 hours.

"Damn! Seriously?!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Mmhm. This is the third time playing House Of Wax. How do you feel?" She asked putting her hand on my forehead.

"Like shit. I have a headace and it feels like I'm going to throw up."

She sighed and got up.

"Let's get you into some clean clothes. These reak of alcohol." She said tugging at my shirt.

I nodded and pulled it over my head. She quickly shut her eyes and tried not to look at my stomach. I know what she's avoiding. She's got some weird fetish for my tattoos, so, looking at any of them will make her want me so bad. I laughed at this thought. So what, i'm being a little vain, everyone is at one point.
She turned to her drawers and looked for a new shirt.

"Um... here Pete... here's a shirt, put if on." She said throwing it over her head. She sounded nervous. I smiled and put the shirt next to me. I've never tested how big this fetish of hers is. I know she's had it for a while though. I remember the day I got my jack skellington tattoo, she couldn't stop staring. I think she likes the Clandestine one the best. Everytime I have my shirt off, I see her looking in it's general direction. Who knows, it could be my crotch she was staring at.
I walked over to Phoebe, who was still looking for some pants for me no doubt. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and kissed the top of her head. She exhaled and grabbed my arm.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I whispered in her ear.

"Nope. Don't make this about you Pete. I'm lucky to have YOU." She said spinnig around to look at me.

I leaned in to kiss her, but she turned away.

"Nu uh. I don't want your lips on me if you feel like throwing up." She said trying to hold back laughter.

"Psh. You want my lips. Everyone does." I said walking to her bathroom. I decided to brush my teeth, cause well, she looks damn good, and I want a kiss.

After that was done, I went back into her bedroom to see she was turning off the tv.

"Done watching creepy horror movie?" I asked.

"Mmhm. C'mere Pete." She said opening the blankets for me to join her.

"We going to sleep?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She nodded.

I slipped off my pants so I was shirtless and in only my black boxers. Phoebe shut her eyes and turned away. Fetish! I knew it!

I hurried over to the bed and crawled in with her.

"Nu uh Petey. Light." She said pointing to the light switch.
I groaned and got back up to turn off the light.

Once that was done, I went back to the bed and got in.
I felt her hands on my neck and arms.

"You know, your birthday is coming up, Pete." She said softly.

"Mmhm. I'm gonna be old!" I complained.

"Nah. Babe... you're already old."

"Ha ha! Funny. Look everyone, she's cute AND has a sence of humor." I said sarcastically.

"Mmhm. You know it. What do you want for your birthday?" She asked.

I looked at her beautiful face. Even though it's dark, I can see the outlines of her face, every curve, every line, every, lil thing.

"You..." I said leaning in to kiss those lips, just begging for my touch.
This kiss wasn't like most. It was soft, gentle, just me being with her. In all honesty, she is all I want. I just want un interrupted time with her. Time without Patrick staring me down, time without Andy warning me or how wrong this is, and time without Joe giving me a guilt trip. I just want time with her.

"Hmm. We can have that arranged." She said turning over so she was on top of me.
What started out as an innocent kiss turned out to become a full on makeout session, but hell, I'm not complaining.

Suddenly, I don't feel so sick.