How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have...

*In Phoebe's Point Of View*

It's maybe 10:00 am. The Wentz is still sleeping. Lazy fuck. The light coming in through the balcony didn't let me sleep, so I've been up since about 8. It really sucks considering that I usually sleep until 2. So, Now that my lazy ass is up. I've decided to cook something for my equally lazy man in there.

Petey likes pancakes, so I'm making the batter. Maybe I can spoil baby and put like blueberrys in them or something.
I went to the fridge to look for fruits of any kind. Fat chance I'll have anything healthy in here. I only get healthy stuff when Andy makes me.

To my surprize, I did have blueberrys.

"YES! I rock!" I said taking the small bag out. They were in a good state, so it wouldn't kill me or Pete.

I washed them and began to stir them into the batter.

I began to sing to myself. I really want the radio on, but that would wake Pete.

"Is it still me who makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed when the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress? I think of what you did, and how I hope to God he was worth it. When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin. I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me. Girl, I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of. Exchanging body heat in the passanger seat. No, no, no you know it will always just be me..."
Hmm. That song is so weird... and perverted. Ryan is such a pervert for writing... wait... Ryan wrote it, right? Hmm. I can never remember. Brendon helps with the writing but I'm not sure if Ryan was the one who actually worte it. I'm pretty sure Ryan wrote it. I can always ask Pete... but he's sleeping. Hmm. Maybe I'll just ask Ryan. Nah... that'll take too long. Ryan never answers when someone calls though. But knowing him, he'll call back an hour later asking
"Hey Pheebs... you like... called? What up?"
I began to laugh. Aw good ol Ryan.
Interrupting my thoughts, my phone began to ring. Shit! My phone is in the bedroom. I started to run to my bedroom, but stopped at the sound of Pete groggily answering my phone.

"Ugh... Hello?"

"Shit..." I said in a high tone. Almost sounding like a mouse said it.

Pete was under the blankets, except for his right thigh hanging over the side of the bed. It looks funny cause he's only wearing boxers.

"Petey... give me my cell." I whispered going closer to the bed.

"Hmm? No. This is Pete." He said sounding very sleepy.

"Yeah. Wentz... Mmhm. Nah. I'm doing just great. How are you?"

"Pete! Phone. Now." I said trying to take my phone from his ear.

"Pheebs? Eh. She's somewhere 'round here... nah. Just me and Phoebe... nothing. Yeah... I'm sure. No really, nothing."

Ugh! Who is he talking to?

I decided I need to yank away his attention. So, I walked over to my bathroom and looked for his favorite eyeliner. He just got a new pencil, so this should be good.
"MAC Eye Pencil in Ebony. 13 bucks." I said to myself. I began to look for his other prized beauty product. AH! There it is.

"Tigi Bed Head Stick." I said to myself as I held it in my hands. It's this thing that Pete puts on right after a shower so his hair feels and looks dirty again, but smells amazing.

I walked out, with my boyfriend's beauty products in hand and smiled evily at Pete still talking on my cell.
"Oh Petey Boy! Take a look at what I've got!" I sang.

"Huh? Nah it's just FUCKING SHIT! Phoebe! Give me those!" Pete said quickly standing up.

"Nu uh. Give me my phone first." I said back.

"Phoebe! Seriously! I like... JUST got that eyeliner!" He wined.

I stuck my tounge out at him and opened the Tigi Bed Head Stick.

"Damn it... Phoebe! What are you going to do with that?! Phoebe! Seriously! I just got that!" He pleaded.
I uncapped the eyeliner pencil and went for his pile of clothes.

"Oh my gosh! Phoebe! What are you doing with that eyeliner! I JUST GOT THAT!" He said jumping.
I picked up one of his new Clandestine Shirts. He bearly finished designing it and has yet to show it to his company to re create millions of them. Luckily for me, the shirt is mostly white.
He gasped.
"Phoebe! What the hell?! What are you going to do with that?! That's a preview design!"

I grinned and put the eyeliner closer to the shirt.

"AHH! No! Please! Stop! Okay. Okay! Here's your phone." He said quickly setting my phone on the bed like it had some sort of disease.

I smiled evily and set down Pete's things.

He quickly went to the things and inspected them.
"So, who the hell were you talking to?" I asked walking towards my phone.

I saw a devious grin consume his face.

"Your mom."

I scoffed.
"Seriously Pete. Arn't we just a little too old to be using that 'Your mom' joke?"

He shrugged and re capped his eyeliner.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Phoebe Adrienne Stump. What on earth were you doing with that poor boy's things? I thought I raised you better than that."

My eyes widened as I looked over to Pete who was laughing manically.

"Fuck!" I exhaled.

"Phoebe! Since when did you develop such a discusting habit? It's bad enough your brother does it when he sings!"

I groaned and looked over to Pete who was skipping to the bathroom. Ha. Sometimes I question his sexuality, but then I remember how much he loves women. Strange man, that Pete Wentz.

"But mom! It's not my fault! It was Pete! He made me!" I said sounding like a 4 year old.

"Blaming your actions on Pete isn't going to get you anywhere Phoebe Adrienne. And another thing! How is it that he's bearly waking up? Where's Patrick? Is he keeping an eye on you? Is he nearby? I want to talk to him and..."

I stopped listning after a while. I saw Pete had gone into the bathroom. Probably to get all prettied up. Ugh this sucks. I love mom. It's just that she manages to call at the exact time that I don't want her to call. As mean as this sounds, Pete should have just let the phone ring. I always call her back... but... this is just really really bad timing.

"Phoebe! Are you still listening to me?!" My mom screamed from the other line.

"Yeah... I'm listening Mom..."

"And another thing! How come you-"

"Ha ha! Phoebe got in trouble!" Pete said coming out of the bathroom. He looked fantastic. He's got his eyeliner on, his hair is just perfect, he's got ripped jeans on, and no shirt. I bit my lip. Fuck He looks great.
After a while of me just staring at Pete, he noticed and asked me about it.
"Pheebs... um... hellooo? Phoebe? Still alive?" He asked.
I muted the phone so my mom wouldn't hear me.

"You look good Pete... real good... I mean... wow... whoo... really really good..."
He laughed nervously.
"Shouldn't you be like... talking to your mother?" He asked.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Shouldn't you not be looking as sexy as you do?"
He nervously laughed again.
"Um... seriously Phoebe... your mom... phone..."

"You look good Pete... you should like... put a shirt on or something... In a few minutes, I can no longer be held acountable for my actions if I look at you any longer." I said walking closer to him.

He walked backwards until he hit the bathroom door.

"No where left to go Panda Bear." I said putting my right hand on his shoulder, and the other on his waist.

He looked down into my eyes and just stayed there.

The silence was errie, yet tempting.
He bit his lip and ran his fingers through my hair.
I leaned in closer to him, his warm breath tickling my lips ever so slightly. This space between us was killing me.
"Kiss me." I whispered.
He nodded and leaned down ever so slightly to let his lips brush against mine.
The kiss intensified as his hands began to roam to my waist.
My hands went to his ass. I wanted his pants off. But he's got this belt on. Ugh fucking belt.
"Pete." I said into his mouth.
He groaned.
"Pete! The belt has got to go. Now. Get rid of the belt. I want it gone." I said grabbing his ass.
He nodded quickly and removed his belt. I did the honors and pulled down his menacing pants.
"Fuck. I hate belts." I whispered against his neck.
He nodded and began to make small tugs at my t-shirt. I was up way longer than he was, and had time to get into normal clothes. So, I stood against him in a t-shirt and jeans, while he was just in his black and white boxers.
"No fair. My pants are off, I want your shirt gone." He said sounding like a little kid asking for a candy bar. I started to laugh as he continued to pull at my shirt.
"Alright you perv. Shirt is gone." I said pulling the shirt over my head.
His eyes went directly to my chest.
I laughed.
"Fucking Perv."
"I'll show you Pervert." He said getting on his knees and putting his mouth to my belly button.
"Damn it... What are you doing?" I asked.
"Shut up." He hissed.
I widened my eyes as he bit the button on my jeans.
"Peter... what are you d-"
"Phoebe... shut up." He said my pants denim in his mouth. He pulled at the button with his teeth and eventually undid it.

"How the hell did you do that with just your mouth?" I asked in shock.

"Shhh." He said taking more denim in his mouth and pulling off my pants with just his teeth.

I looked down to Pete, who looked very pleased with himself.

"Pete... what does that-" He cut me off by picking me up and throwing me on the bed.

I nearly choked as he straddled me. He's thin... but not that thin.

I tried to get air, but his mouth covering mine didn't exactly help.
After a while, I didn't really care.
"Ow! Damn it! What the hell is that fuck..." I asid shutting up after I realized what was stabbing my leg.
Pete blushed.
"Familiar situation eh? I should learn how to control the little guy better." Pete said rolling off of me.
"Plus, your mother's still on the line. You should talk to her. " He said pointing to my phone.
I looked over to the phone and put it to my ear.
"Phoebe! You're not even listening anymore! You're worst than Patrick! Sometimes I think Kevin is the only child of mine who still pays any attention to what I've got to say."
I took the phone off mute so she could hear me.
"Hey um... mom... Can I call you back in like... an hour maybe?" I asked.

Pete perked up and looked over to me in confusion.
"For what? Why can't we talk now?" She asked.

"I've got something I've been wanting to do for a while now... and I think now I've just found the desire to finish what I've started."
Pete lifted his eyebrow at this statement.

"Okay Phoebe. Be safe. I love you."

"Love you too mom... I'll talk to you... later..."
I hung up the phone and yanked out the battery to throw it across the room.

"Phoebe... why didn't you finish the conversation with your mom?" Pete asked.

"Take the battery out of your phone." I demaned.
He obeyed without question.
"What did you mean by 'finish what you've started']/i]?"
I leaned towards him and kissed his questioning lips.

"I've got to finish what I've started Pete." I said looking over to the bulge in his boxers.
He blushed again and began to look around the room nervously.

"Are you sure? I mean... we can wait. It's not a big deal..."

I laughed. He's so adorable. All this time him pressuring me, and now it seems like I'm pressuring him.

I lifted my eyebrow at his nervousness.

"Unless... you want to keep going... you know cause... I wouldn't mind..." Pete said looking around the room.

I faked a yawn and started to look at my nails.

"Cause you know... like... no one is... and the door... it's... fuck it. What am I? Stupid. Alright If you want to continue, by all means, Let's Get It On."
I started to laugh.
"There's My Petey Boy!"
I walked to the front door to make sure all the locks were on, and closed the balcony blinds. I then went to the kitchen and turned off the oven. So much for making pancakes.
I quickly went back to the bedroom, and shut the door behind me.

"Phoebe?" Pete asked.

"Yeah Pete?"

"What song were you singing earlier this morning?"

I smiled.
"Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off."

He grinned deviously.

"But It's Better If You Do..."

He moaned loudly as he pulled at my underware.

I don't think Patrick would like where this is going...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhh. Tell me now, who saw that coming?

Blah blah, I don't own Panic! At the Disco, I didn't write that song, they did. Blah blah don't sue me. xD