How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

He did WHAT?!

Authour's Note: Hey guys, i'm gonna try and start updating like every Friday, just cuz my friend challenged me by saying I couldent. LoL. And as everyone knows, I love a good challenge.

*In Allison's Point Of View*
*4:00 AM*
Oh Damn. I feel horrible. It's so fucking early...my stomach...oh god. I ran to the blthroom and threw out the contents of my stomach. Hot alcohol and some poor excuse for italian food. I laughed at the thought. That Phoebe. Everyone thinks shes so fucking perfect. The only reason anyone is nice to her is because she's Patrick's little sister. if she wasent she'd be standing on a corner somewhere. Ugh. I rinsed my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm so pale. Calm before the storm. Set it off. And the sun burn out tonight. That was my cell phone ringing. I ran to it before it woke anyone up. "Hello?" I answered.
"Ali?"
"Oh hey Sandy. What's up?"
Sandy: "Where's Pete?"
Allison: "Pete?"
Sandy: "Yeah, Pete. Your boyfriend."
Allison: "I actually havent seen him for a while."
Sandy: "I've got to tell you something."
Allison: "And that is?"
I asked while walking around to look for Pete.
Sandy: "Find him yet?"
Allison: "No"
I said opening a door to reveal Patrick and Jessica asleep. I opened another one to reveal Joe and Andy sleeping. The last door I heasitated at.
Sandy: "Alli?"
Allison: "Yes?"
Sandy: "I'm outside the apartment. Come on out."
Allison: "Okay."
I said hanging up the phone and heading outside.

*In Pete's Point Of View*
My eyes shot open with the sound of a door closing. I smiled and walked into the kitchen and made myself a drink. Before I knew it, I had finished an entire bottle of vodka. I sighed. Drinking alone is depressing. I picked up another bottle and walked back to Phoebe's room...back to Phoebe's room. She's sleeping. Ha! I'll fix that! I started to jump on her bed with the bottle still in my hand. She didn't wake. Damn what a heavy sleeper. She must get it from Patrick. He can sleep through a train wreck. "Pppphhhhhhoooeeeeebbbbbeeeeee????" I called. She still just layed their. "PETE!" Oh..wait...I'M Pete. HA HA! Silly Me. I took another gulp of the vodka and sat next to her playing with her hair. Suck beautiful hair. Reminds me of Patrick's only softer, longer and without the sideburns. I wish I could see her eyes. With that thought I opened her right eyelid to see her eye. it was all red. I laughed, glad to know that's not her real eyecolor. It's such a beautiful shade of Green, like Patricks. I giggled. She's so much like Patrick. OH! It's cuz she's his sister! I wonder if she sings like Patrick too. I laughed at my mind imagining Phoebe singing This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race. I'm sure she smells a lot better than Patrick. Even though Patrick stays on top of his personal hygenie. I put my face on her stomach and lifted up her shirt to expose a tiny bit of her midriff. I giggled. I forgot she had a belly button ring. I put myface aganst her stomach and smelled her skin. It's so soft. Doesent really smell like anything though...Her hair looks a little more inviting than her stomach did. I smelled her beautiful strawberry colored hair. Smells lovely. I began to plant kisses along her jaw line then finally arriving at her enchanting full lips. Feels funny because she's not kissing me back. She's dead asleep. Almost like she passed out of something. This is the second time tonight i've tried to wake her with my kisses. I took another gulp of the vodka and planted another kiss on Phoebe's lips before falling asleep with my head on her stomach.

*In Allison's Point Of View*
"HE WHAT?!" I asked in pure shock. All Sandy could do was nod her head slowly. "I'm sorry, precious." She said hugging me. Pete had cheated on me? "With who? Do you know who it was?" I asked. "No, I don't I just hered Joe talking about it with Andy and promising that they would keep it under wraps. It's a good thing you were only asleep and not passed out like they thought you were." I was still in shock. I thought that Pete and I were happy. Why would he cheat on me? Who would kiss im when they know he was my boyfriend. Everyone at that party knows i'm with Pete.. Who would be jealous or want him enough to...I gasped.
"What?" Snady asked breaking away from our embrace. "I think I've got an idea on who Pete cheated with..." I said. "Really? Who?!" She asled. "Shh. I'll call you when everything is over with." I said running back into the apartment. I opened the door and went straight for the middle door. Phoebe's room. I flung the door open and lifted my eyebrow at the sight. Pete with his head on Phoebe's stomach. Just as I suspected. He cheated on me with her. I smirked, Tomorrow morning is gonna be fun. Not only can I say I dated Pete Wentz, the biggest flirt in punk history, but as of tomorrow I can say I DUMPED Pete Wentz.