How Long Are You Gonna Keep Me Waiting?

Oh Shit. Am I In Trouble.

*In Patrick's Point Of View*
It's noon. I woke up abut thirty minutes ago to the sound of Jessica throwing up. I swear I love her with all of my heart and everything she does is usually so beautiful and graceful but this kind of thing, she's gonna have to do on her own. So i'm sitting in the living room alone. I'm guessing Allison is in the bathroom. "Baaaabbbeeeee?" I hered Jessica moan from the bedroom. I sighed and hurried to her. "Yeah, Jess?" I asked while standing in the doorway. She's laying in the bed looking horribly sick. "Baby, i'm hungry. Do you mind getting me something?" She asked so sweetly. "Not at all my pet. Something light?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled and left the room decind that soup was vest for everyone. I'm glad i'm not sick, otherwise Joe and Andy pushing each other out of the way once Allison gets out of the bathroom wouldent be as funny as it is. "I HATE YOU ANDY!" I hered Joe yell. "SHUT UP!" Jessica moaned. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE BEING SO DAMN LOUD?!" Allison stomped into the hallway. "Because Andy Pushed me in order to get to the bathroom first." Joe explained. "That's no reason to yell as lous are you were." She said putting her hands on her hips. I laughed. "Phoebe has a bathroom in her bedroom. Someone can puke in their." I said. "Are you sure she wont mind?" Joe asked. "Hmm...Let a girl go in first...just to make sure she's decent." I said. "I'll do it." Jessica said stumbling into the hallway. Joe noodded and Allison dawned a slight smirk while she walked into the living room. "Holy Shit." I hered Jessica say. "What? Is she not decent?" I asked. "Uh...yuo can say that." She said covering her mouth

*In Jessica's Point Of View*
My eyes widened at the sight. "Ha. I'm glad I didn't see anything" Joe said. "I'm glad too. Otherwise i'd have to kill you." Patrick said with a laugh. Allison giggled. "You may want to see this Joe." I whispered. Joe looked at me confused. I pleaded with my eyes and he pushed the door open slightly, makeing sure that Patrick wouldent see. "Oh damn." He said in a whisper. Andy finally came out of the bathroom and glanced into Phoebe's room. "FUCK!" He said loudly. "What?!" Patrick asked running into the hallway. "Did you see anything Andy?!" He asked "See what? No..I mean...No." He studdered. Allison was grinning. "What the fuck is going on here?!" He asked again. "Patrick! Calm down!" I said touching his side. "What did you see Andy?" He asked a little calmer. "Why don't you take a look for yourself." Allison grinned. "What the fuck Allison?! That's my SISTER!" he said. "Really Patrick. I think you're gonna wanna take a look in their." She said slowly. "What the fuck for?! She's indecent!" He said. "It's not quite being indecent. It's more like...well...what if you THOUGHT someone was your friend. Then you wake up one morning and see then in bed with your girlfriend." She said. "What the hell Allison?!" He asked. "It's all about Trust Patrick, and frankly in this case it's like you trusted the devil." She said.

*In Pete's Point Of View*
Damn this bed is uncomfortable. It's moving and shit...I looked to see it wasnet a bed I was on. It was...PHOEBE?! What the fuck?! What happened last night....I...I....I drank like crazy....we didn't...good. I don't remember doing anything...bad...except...FUCK! I kissed her...multiple times...what the...Sweet mother of god! I cheated on Allison with some girl. My stomach was doing backflips. I quickly hopped off of Phoebe and went to the bathroom to throw up. I brushed my teeth quickly and hered arguing outside. "WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE'S MY SISTER!" Patrick yelled. "It's all about Trust Patrick, and frankly in this case it's like you trusted the devil." That sounded like...Allison?! What the fuck does she mean THE DEVIL?! "What does that supposed to mean?" Andy asked. "I mean I fucking KNOW HE CHEATED ON ME!" She yelled finally. "He what?!" Jessica asked. Shit. Time to play dumb. I ran to the couch and pretened to sleep. "If you open that FUCKING DOOR YOU'LL SEE HE CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT WHORE OF A SISTER YOU'VE GOT PATRICK!" She yelled. My eyes widened. I didn't even...it's not like...she was asleep! I was drunk! "WHORE?! What the fuck are you talking about WHORE?! Phoebe's not the one who hopped at the chance to sleep with Pete like SOMEONE did!" Patrick said. "Patrick, calm down." Jessica said. "Oh please. Patrick calm down, patrick calm down. Is that ALL you ever fucking say Jessica?" Allison asked. "YOU BITCH!" Jessica yelled. That's it. I need to fix this. I got up and opened the door. "Pete?" Andy asked. "Yes, Pete. The great Pete Wentz. The great CHEATING BASTARD Pete Wentz." Allison yelled. "Cheating? How so my pet?" I asked to aggrivate her more. "I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING PET PETE! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT WHORE IN THEIR." She yelled. "You call...My BABY sister...a whore ONE more time. God help you because i'll fucking-" Jessica stopped him by tugging his shirt. "Ooooohh! Am I too late to see the breakup?" Sandy asked running into the living room. I glared at Joe. He forgot to lock the door. "Get out." Patrick said in a monotone voice. "What?" She asked. "You get the fuck out of this apartment Allison. And don't you EVER come back." He said. She looked at me. I shook my head. "Fuck you Pete. Fuck you Joe, Fuck you Andy, fuck you Patrick. FUCK FALL OUT BOY!" She yelled. "We're through Pete. Don't you EVER even THINK about calling me EVER again." She said turning away. Sandy looked at us in awe. "OUT!" Patrick yelled. she ran out followed by a door slam. We just stood their in silence for a while, not really knowing what was going to happen. "Pete..." Patrick started. "I saw you cheating yesterday with that girl on the balcony. I know that girl wasent Phoebe because she was passed out in her room. And I know you woudent EVER think about getting together with my baby sister. Because if you do. Bad things will happen to you. She's off limits! That goes for ALL of you." Patrick said sternly. "I made some soup. Come eat everyone." He said turning away. I just stood their frozen. I...I was drunk...I...I didn't mean it. Joe looked at me with the same worried look Andy was giving me. Oh shit. Am I in trouble.