She's the Wind

Dreaming Of You....

Pete's POV

I can't stop thinking about her. She's all I ever think about. Even in a crowded room with millions its me and my memories.Or on tour with my buds and seeing fans that love me every night. But I have nothing to busy my mind. I'm not recording and not touring. Its hard not doing anything. So my mind wonders..............

Flashback

"Pete!Reba! Come inside your lunch is ready!" My mother called for us from the kitchen. We were outside playing soccer. Reba wasn't like most teenaged girls, who when they saw me play swooned and became infatuated. But not Reba, no she jumped right in and played against me. That's how we met actually. She was on a rivial team against North Shore Country Day School where i used to go.But anyways. We were tired and hungry so we raced inside to eat.

But as we were eating I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I mean come on. We were both 17. Single. Where else would this friendship go? And As I was thinking this there was this little beadof sweat making its slow ass way down her neck towards her breasts......

I was interrupted from my memories with a slight feeling in my crotch. It seem My heads not the only one in the gutter these days huh?