She's the Wind

Pandora and Me...

Things were going great and wonderful. I loved the kid. The guys were a great help. My mom and sister and dad flew out here to see her. You know what my mom said? "Peter! Who would've ever guessed you and a baby!". She sound so happy to have a Grandchild. I guess when I signed those papers a lot of things changed. But I'm still Pete Wentz right? I'm a celebrity, but a parent. I mean a have to get up at two in the morning to feed a kid then at nine a photo shoot. Thank god for mom and dad. That is till mom brought up something today.

"Peter" She said. She was holding Pan while I was making a bottle. Oh people believe me I saw Jersey Girl. I swore I never ( if i ever had a kid) was gonna be a bad dad. "Yeah mom." I said walking into the living room. "Pete, Don't you think its wrong to hide Pandora? To keep her locked in this apartment?" She asked me with her worried face on. "Mom what do you think I should do?" I asked taking Pan so I could feed her. "Tell everyone. You love your daughter so everyone else will. You have a photo shoot in the morning right?" She asked. That's when what she was saying clicked. "Mom your right. I'll take Pan with me! And tell everyone that she's my daughter! And if they don't like it screw them!" I said smiling from ear to ear. Mom grinned broadly. "Glad you caught on. You were always a bright one she said.

NEXT DAY AT THE PHOTO SHOOT

God I'm scared. What if they don't like Pandora? Jesus I shouldn't go though with this. But I promised my mother. I'm just afraid for her. That's all. And got is it me or is it hot as fuck out in this car? I thought as I reached over and took Pandora out. She could talk and stuff. You know? like "mom" and "dad" will not dad she says "pete". So I guess she means dad.

So I started walking in carry just Pandora and her bag. Here goes nothing. No guts no glory they say. Right?