She's the Wind

You have a Kid?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////_//////////////////___________________

Thank god the guys had made it to the shoot before me. I told them what I was planning on doing. They thought it was smart since they all loved Pan. And they agreed with my mom. Pan shouldn't have to stay cooped up in the apartment 24/7. But how is this all gonna work out? Reba sure didn't plan my life with Pandora that's for sure.

I walked into the room and saw the photographer. Pandora saw my expression and started to giggle. Causing everyone to look. Perfect. No, seriously I wanted this. The photographer came over. "Uh, hi I'm Mares. It she yours, Pete?" She asked. I looked at Pandora. The at the guys. They were standing at a far wall. Where another photographer, named Sarah was talking to them. Is it me of did the whole place i quite?

Possible A Minute Later But it seems a whole lot longer

"Yeah, this is my daughter. Her name's Pandora. Sorry I'm late I couldn't find a sitter." I said walking away and putting Pan and her bag on the counter. I started to take over my hoodie when the guys came up to me. "Congrats man." Joe said. I smirked as he went over to Pandora and started talking to her. She's trying to learn their name's too. "I think you did it, Pete that Mares girl left and i think she's on her phone right now." Patrick said as I lend my back against the counter. "Good that's the response I wanted Patrick. I want everyone to know that Pandora is my daughter." I said flatly.

After The Photo Shoot

Pandora stayed quite during the entire thing. I'm proud of her. But I hope they don't think she's mute of something bad....Well we were all walking out of the hall where the shoot was ( Pandora, Me, and the guys.), getting ready to go get something to eat. When we were rushed with damn cameras. And a lot of them.

"Pete! Pete! You have a kid? Whose the mom?" "Where is the mom?" "How are you taking care of her?" "What's her name?" I heard dozens of questions but the thing I heard loudest was the cry from Pandora in my ear. "Daddy!" she was yelling. God, the first time she called me dad instead of pete. And the entire crowd heard it. Wow.......
"Get away from my daughter. If you want anything I'll talk to you all later. Right now we have to leave. Come on guys." I said and we left.