She's the Wind

Social Ghost

Its been a week I won't answer calls. Emails. Text messages. Or banging on my door. I go on about my life as if they don't exist. It's just me and Pandora. I mean I do go out of the house and talk to other people. I'm still Pete Wentz. But I won't talk to Patrick, Andy, or Joe. Can you even believe what Patrick said?! I think its absolutely insane. They pretend to be my friends then suggest I pack up and simply leave MY daughter to go on tour? Fuck NO! But then again My mother says I shouldn't be so harsh on my bandmates/friends. And let them speak. So I've decided to let them. Give them a chance.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Pete thanks for letting us come over." Patrick said as I sit down on the couch in my living room. Pan is on the floor playing with her toys.

"No problem, my mom talked some sense in to I guess." I said in a monotone. I'm still on the fence with what happened. Can you blame me?

"Pete we discussed and we can to the fact that Patrick was wrong in what he said. A tour bus isn't the place for a kid. You have to understand." Andy said. I know, what do they think I'm stupid?

"But we want you back and sense you won't go on tour without Pandora. How about we get you and Pandora your own bus? Because ours would be too crowded with everything we need and everything Pan needs." Joe quipped in.

"Seriously guys? I mean I could have my own bus, just me and Pan?" I asked and Patrick nodded. "Did you already run this by anyone else?"

"Yeah, the record company knows your in a rough position and we already released IOH. So we need to tour." Joe said nodding.

"Awesome. No need to be a Social ghost anymore I guess." I said laughing.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: The 'Social Ghost ' if you don't get it is from The Academy Is... song " We got a Big Mess On Our Hands Tongiht."
_______________________________________________________________________